Ethereum Bridge MetaMask Mobile App - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Ethereum Bridge MetaMask Mobile App

46 minutes ago, Joseph J said:

This app looks easy to use. but I prefer to continue using my browser with its extension for Metamask, with the mobile app you can be exposed to hackers, with some mobile app updates for all transactions I recommend the extension is already the decision of each one.has already happened with some  with mobile updates you could expose to being hacked or before downloading it, know which link you are using to avoid being hacked.

Yes @Joseph J also the browser extension Metamask it seems very good and easy to use. But I think both are good also the Metamask application for mobiles. About the security if they are exposed to hackers, I think both are exposed. Also the hackers use their malware to access extension data. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

@scorpiali The number of downloads doesn't determine the quality and feature of an application, you should be sure about that. The trust wallet is really good wallet and I'm personally using it but talking about Metamask though the number of downloads is less it has great feature for in-built security. If you are using extension version, you can use the same account in your Mobile phone and access your Crypto account through both devices.

And mobiles are easily portable, which means you can carry your Metamask wallet with you anywhere 😊

Yes the number of download don't determines the application, the best thing is that you can use your application everywhere you go it's all the time with you,I don't know if we can connect our trust Wallet on uniswap like we do with metamask 

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

The problem with MetaMask is, there is not automated Token displaying features that's why  users are finding Trust wallet more useful than MetaMask. I have written a letter to core devs of MetaMask and they were serious in this matter. You might expect that sort of feature on MetaMask wallet in near future too. It is still not bad to use MetaMask wallet if you have an idea to add tokens manually once transaction is completed to come in your wallet. 

Right in metamask we need to add tokens manually by the contract address there is no automatic way to display you coming coins ,it's a good to talk with the support about that to prevent them about that, I hope they can fix that 

• +2 1

Meta mask is a really great wallet, but I really think that Trust wallet is still much better than Meta mask. Both supports a lot of cryptocurrency but I don't think that Meta mask supports Bitcoin, you could only store ERC-20 on Meta Mask.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, Viscount said:

Meta mask is a really great wallet, but I really think that Trust wallet is still much better than Meta mask. Both supports a lot of cryptocurrency but I don't think that Meta mask supports Bitcoin, you could only store ERC-20 on Meta Mask.

MetaMask only supports Ethereum network based tokens. It has some unique features like speeding up the transactions or attempting to cancel the transactions which are not included to the block by the miners.I also wish to see some changes in MetaMask wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I love the interface of this metamask both as extension and mobile applications and this is one of the good ethereum based wallet which is very convinent to use.

2 hours ago, Cryppro said:

I love the interface of this metamask both as extension and mobile applications and this is one of the good ethereum based wallet which is very convinent to use.

Have you tried it on smartphone? There were some bugs on the previous version of this app for the Android smartphone. If you are also facing some errors while accessing this app, you might contact MetaMask app developers. 

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Have you tried it on smartphone? There were some bugs on the previous version of this app for the Android smartphone. If you are also facing some errors while accessing this app, you might contact MetaMask app developers. 

Yes, I have used only once on my smart phone but I didnt find any error. So from the first impression I was impressed. 

On 11/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, scorpiali said:

Right in metamask we need to add tokens manually by the contract address there is no automatic way to display you coming coins ,it's a good to talk with the support about that to prevent them about that, I hope they can fix that 

Support team of MetaMask is extremely good than other  in my experience. If you face any difficulties, they will ask you to provide log file. It is required to fix the issue properly. I have got assisted several times from them with the genuine guidelines. They have said, they will make the displaying Token automated without manual additions of Token. 

49 minutes ago, kelebekcafe38 said:

Thank you for giving detailed information… Because it is very important for me to have such knowledge before starting the application. I will definitely look into this application

If you are using some older version of Android OS, make sure to upgrade to the latest version if the OS version is available for your phone to upgrade. The latest app run on the latest OS version smoothly as the Devs have said, they have fixed all persisted problems in the latest version of OS. 

2 hours ago, Chici3 said:

Ethereum Bridge Metamask Mobile App It plays a very important role and good income can be earned so it is a must to achieve success.

This wallet app is to store ERC-20 tokens. It is non-custodial wallet so that you can have full control over it. You said for incomes, essentially you can use different DApps in its built-in browser where you can link your ETH wallet . 

I was using metamask in Chrome browser until I saw this topic. Thank you for this informative topic sir. I'll check this app in my Android phone. Can I browse other things in this app or just dapp of Ethereum blockchain?  How much safer this platform is to use. Is there risk of using this wallet? 

Edited by ShiNorton
  • +2 1

It seems that the features provided by this application are good .but now reading your post i think new version is good for use as seen in your given photos .and the tour feature for explaining the toutrial is great for beginners using the app .

I think metamask mobile is both a crypptocurrency wallet and a web browser .and using that but still not exchange from that i am going to exchange in few mor days .this is one of the good etherum based wallet which is very convinent to use .

On 1/8/2021 at 6:19 PM, Mubashir hassan said:

With over 1.3 million downloads and over 500,000 active users, MetaMask now has 18 full-time employees. Its users have long been asking for a mobile-friendly version of the extension. In fact, a vast majority of Ethereum users now rely on MetaMask as their primary Ethereum and ERC-20 wallet.

So they have updated their smartphone-based apps to make it user-friendly to access DApps in their built-in browser and now it acts like as a bridge to perform trades on DEX like Uniswap and you can store so many ERC-20(Ethereum blockchain based tokens) in this wallet.

The devs from MetaMask are hard working as they are working to bring different features to fulfill the demands of users. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:00 AM, Rabiu Dallatu said:

Definitely the metamask mobile app most be a new wallet on the play store because I don't know about it, but how sure are you that this very legit and safe for use for the members of this platform, that's my thought on this particular article friends. 

MetaMask is not new wallet as it has a long history of 5 years. App discussed in this app is upgraded version of MetaMask with the more features like built-in browsing features. In order to declare this app as a safest app, so many technical tests can be taken as the references. As it is non-custodial app, you can control crypto stored in MetaMask with your own wallet private key. 

3 hours ago, Mughal5j said:

Yes I agree it seems that the features provided by this application are good, but are the fees within the application high and is it reliable because there are a lot of applications in the application store and most of them are not reliable. Thank you.

MetaMask is based on the Ethereum blockchain network and the fee that you pay on MetaMask it the fee for Ethereum miners who mine the ETH transactions. High or low fees are determined according to the difficulties on the Ethereum blockchain network. You can also adjust fees on the MetaMask wallet while processing the transactions. 

On 4/27/2021 at 4:10 PM, Else dor said:

I downloaded and installed this app on my phone but never used it. I was looking for reviews, but after reading your post, I changed my mind. I resolved to put it to use right away. But I'm still terrified of mobile apps. Where the hack is simple for hackers and I lose my assets I'm still using Mozilla Firefox's web extension. Which is a very secure browser.

Honestly , if you have not tried this app, you can try it now to get the most of its feature that are the best fit for the  users who have been in the field of Ethereum based DeFi. It has made the things easier by allowing users to communicate with the blockchain's ecosystem and users can easily use so many Ethereum blockchain based features just installing this MetaMask mobile app on their smartphone. Myself, I am using this app to link Ethereum wallet on so many DEXes and DApps.