I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

There are some limit of given react regularly. May be you complete maximum for today. That's why you can't able to react today. You can give react from next day. Don't worry about that. This problem will fix soon.          

On 9/1/2020 at 11:05 AM, CryptoSkye said:

Everyone has different timezones. This platform follows the timezone of Russia. I suggest you just wait for some hours before reacting again to useful posts here on this forum. Everyone has experienced that, so no need to worry.

the reactions are the only thing that do not work on the basis of the time zone and they are working on the basis of the personal activity of the user.

Maybe you reacted already so much in a short time. I suggest you to giving reactions less than 5 in one hour. Your daily reacts limitation is 50. And you should take 5-6 hours time to give all 50 reacts. But you can not give all reacts in just 2 hours.

Yes I think that you have reached your limit. The platform allow us to react 50 times a day. React to the comments which are informative and is of good quality. There are some rules and guidelines to react I prefer you to have a check on it. All the best.

Hello my friend, I think you can't reply now because you exceeded your daily limit. You can react to 50 posts a day. So choose wisely the meaningful contented posts to react. Don't encourage false information. And I recommend you to read the rules and regula. Thank you.

Since two days, I am confronting this issue! the individuals who get some information about the time I don't feel that they are correct on the grounds that there is actually an issue with the rating framework in the previous two days and I am one of the individuals who confronted it without knowing the explanation! yet, the rating framework is functioning admirably today and I believe that that the issue has fixed.. so how about we sit back and watch if the issue would show up again or not..

@guatazoo Obviously, you need to know that reputations are limited within a time in order to avoid scammers and spammers who are only focusing on earning purpose since the reputations are only given for a quick learning purpose by the forum moderators

download (40).jpg

• +2 1

Basically you can show your fifty responses in cryptocurrency. But if you think I'll respond to that, it won't. If you want to respond here you have to wait for the next day. Hope you understand.

A user can give only a maximum of 50 ratings per day . No one can exceed this limit . If you give a rating now , you can only give that rating again after 24 hours only . If this occurs , what we should do is wait for a day to give ratings again . 

3 hours ago, jibrannysalim said:

@guatazoo Obviously, you need to know that reputations are limited within a time in order to avoid scammers and spammers who are only focusing on earning purpose since the reputations are only given for a quick learning purpose by the forum moderators

download (40).jpg

But currently we are not getting paid for reacting others posts, so thats they have really preventing the spammers who were only be posting for earn for reacting, so thats now we are reacting loyalty. 

This happens continuously, as there are many members who do not have this information in terms of reactions

As you can not add new reactions until 24 hours have passed from the first response you did the previous day

This is why a message appears. You cannot post new reactions, although you have not posted any reaction for this day

• +2 1

This is because you get the reaction back 24 hours after that reaction. For example, if you decide to have three reactions at 3 pm in a day, you can only use those three reactions after 2 hours - after 3 pm the next day. To be honest, sometimes I find it quite uncomfortable.  

I don't think they're right because there's really a problem with the rating system in the last 3 days and I'm one of those who have faced it without knowing the reason! But the rating system is working well today and I think the problem is fixed.  

It happened to me, there are a lot of things that are incomprehensible in the platform, I hope the other members here will help us, thank you my friend

I think you have just found solutions. Just something single I can add here is, response will reset at 00:00 Moscow time. Contrast your time zone  and that and ensure, you are in a following day to have the option to give another 50 post rates. 

This happens when reacting at the same time so try some time later. Because only a few can react at a time, so after a while, if you try, it will happen. If there is still a problem reacting after a while, then it may be that the forum is working.

Because you have done your daily limit of making react on other post thats a reason you dont do react again so wait until one day than you will do again react on other posts but i have a small suggestion for you do only react on those posts who have q good stuffed posts

Do not worry that such problems occur in the forum, the problem occurs to everyone, but the forum is always working to solve these problems and find solutions to help us. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Basically, this problem emerges due to different time zones. The time zone of your country is different as compared to the time zone of CryptoTalk. The circle will automatically reset after 24 hours with respect to CryptoTalk time zone. Therefore, you have to wait for some more hours to react again. In this time, if you want you can read informative topics. Good luck.

most of the time the exced of daily limit is due to network problem it's or one has reach the daily limit of reaction for the day so let's try  to know how it work 

it is not public but this times is there for everyone. You should check your latest 50th rating you gave. If it was less than 24 hours, then you won't be able to rate until the timer resets and that is to prevent the spam rates since it is one of the conditions to be paid.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, guatazoo said:

Its really amazed me today while I'm not done any reaction for today, but it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

Screenshot_20200901-142907.png

Screenshot_20200901-142757.png

Dude its happened sometimes when you give all the reaction at as time so your this action will finish for sometime but after sometime when you try then again you will able to give reaction so don't be worry about this it happened with eveyone here Good luck for the future..

14 hours ago, Salena said:

Dude its happened sometimes when you give all the reaction at as time so your this action will finish for sometime but after sometime when you try then again you will able to give reaction so don't be worry about this it happened with eveyone here Good luck for the future..

I don't think if this might true, I think there have errors on specific time of giving reactions, so thats I think the reactions time start to count 24 hours from the time you give the first reaction. 

• +2 1

This forum has some rules and instructions. According to the rules and instructions you can give 50 reaction per day. I think you have given 50 reaction already and your 24 hour time is not finished yet. When 24 hour will be done then you can able to give react. So follow the rules and regulations. 

I think, this can be your misunderstanding. Because according to the rules of this forum, we all have 50 reacts a day. If you finish that reacts, you will have to wait 24 hours. After 24 hours, you will get again 50 reacts. I think, you were not trying after 24 hours. And also sometimes when you give reacts other in hurry, it can be showed for any technical issue. So try after one day and no need to worry about that.