[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

On 9/27/2020 at 3:38 PM, Moira Jaa said:

This community will be more effective for you in that situation.  Yes only to continue meaningful discussions yes of course BitDegree provides certificates even after completing any course related to blockchain.

Have you taken some courses about cryptocurrency on BitDegree ? I am still searching more about that platform and its uniqueness. Anyway, the courses that I listed in my topic are also the high quality from the different reputed institutions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's important for beginners or newbies in crypto world to have interest in acquiring more knowledge and thanks to your topic of free crypto courses that we can undergo just online it's so beneficial to both newbies and old members to increase their knowledge in this cryptocurrence world.

• +2 2

one of the most dominant one is the  use of the block chain with ether and That of Bitcoin , there is a lot to it that happens and it could be the only way that we learn and this topic and this post here actually does show all that, though we may need to dig deeper, the truth is , its good to make sure that we put up a good and spirited elaborate post .

• +3 1

On 10/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, Covent said:

I have learned the first course, and it’s really good! Thank you

Glad to hear, you have taken free course to increase your knowledge in the Blockchain technology. 

On 10/2/2020 at 12:15 PM, George10 said:

It's important for beginners or newbies in crypto world to have interest in acquiring more knowledge and thanks to your topic of free crypto courses that we can undergo just online it's so beneficial to both newbies and old members to increase their knowledge in this cryptocurrence world.

@George10 previously, I have also taken some of them to increase my knowledge. As these are tested courses, I thought it will be helpful to share in this community. 

• +3 1

Thanks for the free course, I think it will be very useful to me, although I myself am quite well versed in this topic, but it was useful to me 🙂

What is blockchain and how does it work? It is easy to understand with simple examples. The blockchain is a technology that will serve to make the world safer and that people have personalized products. The origin of blockchain is the bitcoin currency, which is the first use that has allowed us to think of thousands of applications that will greatly improve the worl

This is a very good news for cryptocurrency users to improve their knowledge about cryptocurrencies, thank you for sharing a such valuable information Dear! through the courses are ideal to understand to role of each crypto in this digital world.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

A recent Coinbase study showed that almost half of the top 50 world universities offer at least one course in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Somewhere these are full-fledged courses, and somewhere these are separate subjects that are included in other programs. If a few years ago the number of students in the very first of them was comparable to the school class, today university audiences are breaking from those who want to get knowledge in a promising field.

Omg, thanks for this information!

It's perfect for me!

I just have day looking for courses on that topic, and many of the comments here are helpful as well.

Knowledge is power and in the world of crypto it is never enough, 

thank you very much!

You can easily learn about cryptocurrencies form YouTube depends upon you where you get knowledge you can learn form coin base learning program or you can learn here by reading posts .

Tremendous initiative friend, definitely this helps in a great way to new users who know little or nothing about cryptomenedas and blockchain to start in a firm way with these good concepts implemented in those tutorials, really thank you very much for your contribution, it helped me a lot.

Thank you bro for sharing with us these important courses to find out within the field of crypto. Your post is beneficial and important especially for brand spanking new members who don't have the required knowledge about the sector of crypto and the way to figure in it.

Thank you very much friend, it is a very good course, excellent information, yours and an excellent topic that for many was not very clear, and that is that the world of cryptocurrencies is very extensive for everyone, there are many topics, many definitions and sometimes they are confusing but this topic is very clear Amiho de verdaf, thank you very much I will be attentive to more topics like that to read them and talk with you, really thank you very much for such good information in this spectacular forum.

Man what a great contribution, thank you very much, I'm going to take a look at everything, despite the fact that several things I already master, it is always good to refresh knowledge. Excellent post!

On 10/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, Danitalk said:

Thank you very much friend, it is a very good course, excellent information, yours and an excellent topic that for many was not very clear, and that is that the world of cryptocurrencies is very extensive for everyone, there are many topics, many definitions and sometimes they are confusing but this topic is very clear Amiho de verdaf, thank you very much I will be attentive to more topics like that to read them and talk with you, really thank you very much for such good information in this spectacular forum.

@DanitalkNo worries. EDX.org and Udemy both have smartphone based apps too. If you are android phone user, you can download EDX app from PlayStore and start to take these courses on your smartphone. Good luck!

There are different ways to own a cryptocurrency. You can buy it and store it in your wallet, which is the path followed by most cryptocurrency owners, or you can mine it through a process called mining.
One of the coins to mine is GRIN is relatively new. It is a cryptoactive based on the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which promotes the privacy of transactions. GRIN has an unlimited amount of coins that miners will appreciate. The mining difficulty varies depending on the hash of the network, and the asset itself is based on the PoW mining technique.

There are different ways to own a cryptocurrency. You can buy it and store it in your wallet, which is the path followed by most cryptocurrency owners, or you can mine it through a process called mining.
One of the coins to mine is GRIN is relatively new. It is a cryptoactive based on the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which promotes the privacy of transactions. GRIN has an unlimited amount of coins that miners will appreciate. The mining difficulty varies depending on the hash of the network, and the asset itself is based on the PoW mining technique.

Thank u for info. 

• +2 1

Yes!!! This is the kind of contributions that makes me say +5.

Thanks for sharing, we should be much more aware and learn a lot of more of the assets we are investing or trading with. There is still a lot of ignorance about how blockchain works and everything related to this technology; many people comes listening the coins shaking and thinking "money money money" but they don't want to go further and understand what are they investing in.

And I was in that side, until I understood the great potential of this world. We need to know much more and respect it to enjoy its real value.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

All members of the forum benefit from the training courses to know how to deal with investment and currencies, and we always need people with experience in the field to learn from them. Thank you for these tips my friend

• +1 1

On 8/29/2020 at 1:20 PM, Whited35 said:

Dear all,
If you are newcomers in the crypto world and do not have enough ideas about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I have searched and verified some really great and free tutorials for your satisfaction. You know the forum does not accept low-quality posts and too generic questions for discussions because you can easily find answers for such questions by using search engines. This forum is always expecting something unique from you.  Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. So an essence to create this topic is, you can ask questions to this community if you face any difficulties while learning these courses.
So let's get started,
P.S. Click on each course title to get redirected to the tutorial page.

Image by Coindoo

Udemy: Free Cryptocurrency Courses and Tutorials
It consists of so many courses and lessons. All you have to do is, click on each course and then follow the instruction after clicking on the "Enroll Now" option.

Ethereum: Learn about Ethereum
This free course is officially offered by Ethereum.org itself. It helps you to learn all about Ethereum blockchain network. 

EDX: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies (Recommended)
This is another free but great course from  UC Berkeley on EDX.org. By completing this free course, you will able to learn the following things.

• Fundamentals of Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency space
  • Smart contracts
  • What is Ethereum blockchain?
  • How Decentralized applications are built? 

For more free courses, reveal the following content prepared by my friend @rekter👇

Note:-Not only for beginners, theses courses are really helpful for all of you to increase your knowledge so come up in this discussion thread with some genuine ideas or questions to keep up the discussions.

Feel free to ask constructive questions to this topic. All of you are free to share your thoughts here.I have been creating useful tutorials in the "Tutorials" Section on this forum. Don't forget to check them🙏

Good Luck 😊

An excellent friend tutorial for novice people who want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, it is good to know that there are people like you who provide a lot of information and useful for everyone.

On 8/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, Whited35 said:

Dear all,
If you are newcomers in the crypto world and do not have enough ideas about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I have searched and verified some really great and free tutorials for your satisfaction. You know the forum does not accept low-quality posts and too generic questions for discussions because you can easily find answers for such questions by using search engines. This forum is always expecting something unique from you.  Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. So an essence to create this topic is, you can ask questions to this community if you face any difficulties while learning these courses.
So let's get started,
P.S. Click on each course title to get redirected to the tutorial page.

Image by Coindoo

Udemy: Free Cryptocurrency Courses and Tutorials
It consists of so many courses and lessons. All you have to do is, click on each course and then follow the instruction after clicking on the "Enroll Now" option.

Ethereum: Learn about Ethereum
This free course is officially offered by Ethereum.org itself. It helps you to learn all about Ethereum blockchain network. 

EDX: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies (Recommended)
This is another free but great course from  UC Berkeley on EDX.org. By completing this free course, you will able to learn the following things.

• Fundamentals of Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency space
  • Smart contracts
  • What is Ethereum blockchain?
  • How Decentralized applications are built? 

For more free courses, reveal the following content prepared by my friend @rekter👇

Note:-Not only for beginners, theses courses are really helpful for all of you to increase your knowledge so come up in this discussion thread with some genuine ideas or questions to keep up the discussions.

Feel free to ask constructive questions to this topic. All of you are free to share your thoughts here.I have been creating useful tutorials in the "Tutorials" Section on this forum. Don't forget to check them🙏

Good Luck 😊

Excellent information to delve deeper into the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, I wonder if anyone recommends in particular any YouTuber that explains or knowledge of cryptos and blockchain, please post your recommendations.