Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily

Honestly I also have difficulties in making my 50 reactions per day mostly it's always shows that my reaction limit has exceeded but with this method of your I hope I will be successful in following the steps you mentioned and I really appreciate your efforts for sharing the useful information with us

• +1 1

Good advice my friend that I will make sure to follow it... although I can not understand why is it hard to give fifty rating a day ? as you read a topic you will read the comments on it and you can give a positive rating for every useful comment you read, it will not take more than ten posts to distribute all the evaluations you have. 

• +1 1

Your trick explanation is good and useful for members to take it as reference to reach or completing their 50 rates per day. In my case I have not the problem about my 50 react, generally I did my first 30 or 35 reacts in the morning and then in the afternoon I complete the rest. 

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

While the double rewards of Talk tokens have ended for sometime now, there is still a lot of rewards we take from giving most of the 50 daily ratings we have. The 50 talk tokens we will earn extra is one reason and the other one is to award with 1000 satoshi the other members for their effort and their good posts. It saddens me when I see a post that deserves it having no positive rating and lost between numerous other pages of replies.

• +1 1

The 50 responses can be completed a day by reading each topic and when responding to it, the comments can be read and given responses. In this way, you will be able to give all the reputation daily without noticing it. Do not give the reputation points consecutively or randomly so that you are not banned

We think that we should give a positive evaluation to those who deserve it only, and not work on completing the evaluations only because we need to work honestly in this forum and support the people who deserve because if you start looking for access to 50 evaluations a day, you will find yourself distributing them randomly.

Honestly complete the reactions is very difficult because we will have to read the posts before gave any reaction but some people did not read they just focus on the completion of their reactions. We should use the above mentioned method to complete our reactions.

you have tell good way to complete 50 ratings. before it i can do only 30 or near about 40 reacts per day. my reactions limits exceeded again and again.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Thank you so much my friend, I am new here and try to find information about this forum. This post really help me to understand the rating trick. I just going to complete my first task of 100 posts.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In fact, I didn't understand your explanation well, perhaps because i'm a beginner, but the aim of giving reputation is to classify good topics and bad topics that are useless, and that i give reputation consistent with the standard of the subject or comment.

I have not given rate in the forum, I don't even know we have to make 59 reaction daily, I think there are still alot I need to know despite I have been told lots of things about the forum, if someone can help, I will really be glad

• +3 1

Also, you should give the same ratings in a row even if you're rating not the same person. It'll be against the rules and it may result for you being removed from the campaign here in the forum. That sucks because there is almost no other campaign here in the forum besides the BTC and Talk campaign.

On 8/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, Tunuu said:

Wow! To complete all 50 reputations was very hard to me because sometimes i will give only 20 reputations and then my limit reaches. I will use your method and i believe it will work for me.

If this happens then you need to wait for 2-4 hours and try again, the admins gave the 50 reputations not to give sequentially and exhausted in no time but to give on Random to the deserved post, so don't be focus on just giving the reputations out but giving it to a post you love by its quality

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nice method to evulate the reactions which we paid at some posts because most of the time we forget how reactions limit is reached till. So your way of counting these rating is really helpfull for me & for others too.

Actually making 50 rates per day and it's takes time because we have to read the post well and award the ratings according to thier credibility. Well now according to your tips it would be more easy to rate 50 and also it would not acted like a spam reaction bcz sometimes u are not allowed for react. Following your tips @Babubu609 someone can easily finished thier daily task easily

• +1 1

give positive reputation and if useless then give negative reputation, giving reputation is to classify good topics and bad topics

• +1 1

I was facing many problems in giving reactions. I could not manage time to give reactions but now i am able to manage my time so i will give reactions.

But now the problem is that cryptotalk have restricted payments on the reactions so it is possible that i will not give reputations in order to save my time. By the way post is very knowledgeable.

You have to post 20 to 25 comments in daily work and do 50 reacts along with it. One thing you have to take care of is that any post that you are giving a positive rating should also be creative and that post which is beneficial for them from the rest of the member, you should give a positive rating to that post. 

As you all know that the payment has been scrapped in return for the reactions that we all get from the administration. Now we don't get talk tokens in exchange for reactions. But whenever I am still posting, I react to whatever post I see so much interest. I also lecture on those posts in Pur, which I do not like at all. I also react negatively on such posts. This is a post that goes against the rules and regulations of this forum, we all should have a negative react on and ask that because there is too much interest we should all have a positive react on. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your trick is really nice bro. Your experience is very high i complete my post in morning. I only put 23 post daily my cusin said that if i put fifty post then i will be banned. Its not difficult for me to put post. I try your tricks. 

I only take the different time of giving the ratings on the daily basis like one day I give them and the other day I do not give them or for the first day I work and the second day I work after one hour of the first day.

Right dear it's very hard to complete our 50 ratings and sometimes the rewards for ratings is not fully recovered and through ur suggestions I think that I would easily reach the task and it would not appear like spam ratings. Right dear u strategy would work to find the easiest way to do ratings

• +1 1

Yes of course you have shared a great way of completing 50 reputation in a day. Because many beginners get worried about the notification of reaction limit that is for a period but beginners get it to be reached the limit of whole day while they have given only 10 to 15 reputation. I hope the beginners got this post and will be gotten help about reputation limit.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

A very good way is that you first have to post a member, if it is very good, you follow the rule of Informative post and useful , then you react in it. If you give that member, then he will post the next time even better, which will benefit you as well and the user will also increase your knowledge by reading his post.This will boost his spirits, he will work even more hard work in next time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Alexbhatti said:

. I hope the beginners got this post and will be gotten help about reputation limit.

The reason why most of us find it difficult to give our the 50 reactions daily is that we rush while giving this reactions, instead of giving few minutes interval before giving another t y tend to be giving it without delay and since the system is sensitive it has to tell them that no more reactions.

• +2 1