Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction

I think after clicking the confirm button..That is irreversible.Once we clicked the confirm button there is no way to reverse it.we can't cancel the transaction.The confirmations will be automatically.Though you will see 0 confirmation but it is never late..The process can't be reversed.

You can't refund it. Once it is on ledgers of blockchain system, your money is and its transaction it irrevocable. That is how blockchain made to secure its maximum security. 

I could not agree with you. The best currency in the crypto currency is Bitcoin. With the popularity of Bitcoin and its use, the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot. 

Hello, from what I have read in different forums and information that I search on the internet for a bitcoin transfer on the blockchain once the send button is clicked there is no going back, so it is very important to check the address that we put .

My spouse and i don't even think to ensure in case you mail btc as well as some other crypto after which it anyone opposite the idea since this specific financial transaction certainly not detectable but not reversable if you mail income through blockchain and then check out suitable handle.

My partner and i don't think in order that in the event you send out btc or perhaps any crypto and an individual invert that due to the fact this kind of purchase not necessarily detectable rather than reversable once you send out funds by means of blockchain next verify appropriate deal with.

Thank you very much for the information, but I think that what you are indicating cannot be done with the bitcoin cryptocurrency, maybe it can be done but with other virtual currencies, but not with bitcoin.

Moreover, it is unlikely that BTC is replaced as the main cryptocurrency because everyone who is new to cryptocurrencies would think of Bitcoin. For example, when I was introduced, I thought that Bitcoin was the only cryptocurrency. (I am obviously wrong). Therefore, everyone would use Bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrencies. These are my opinions.

everyone tries to trade his earned Bitcoin, but you should know you can't reverse the transaction even if you have entered wrong address

• +1 1

It is possible in this case to replace the transaction and send it to the correct address but the possibility is low. It is more possible if fees are increased as then maybe the fees used can be seed lower for miners to select the transaction and perhaps can have better odds of happening when the mempool is full.

• +3 1

This is a possible way, yes. Bitcoin transaction if use the rbf can be send to another wallet if the miners haven't already picked and validated and the block that transmits the transaction to the network is not mined yet. I don't know the odds if it is 1% or higher but in case something like that happens as explained in the post it is something to try.

If the request has already been submitted to the network, it will not be possible to return the transaction, as far as I know. I can't say for sure, though. Perhaps there are some other options.

till today I never knew that it is possible to reverse the transaction in cryptocurrency when it is done so that means we can also reverse the money we have sent to someone

Unfortunately, Bitcoin transactions are not reversible, so we have to be careful when entering wallet addresses, and choosing the appropriate network, as any small mistake may lead to the loss of our assets forever.

I believe that reversing Bitcoin transactions is not possible at the present time, but with the passage of time we see some improvements and adjustments and we hope that Bitcoin will be recoverable and reversible.

Dear, I have never heard of this, and I hope that you and those who know about it will give me the benefit, maybe you will do well in this and know how this happens and thank you very much in advance. 

The rbf is something that helps users not to get transactions stuck and waiting for weeks. It is a way to avoid having your money waiting for confirmation but it is something that other blockchains don't have because the fees do not reach so high as Bitcoin. It was also a later addition after Satoshi had left. Before it was not in the code.

Dil now I never knew that it is possible to reverse any transaction in the blockchain but if it is possible there would be many frauds in the cryptocurrency world