Please, remember this "Presumably in September" - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Please, remember this "Presumably in September"

the month come I think there is nothing better than we should have patient and wait for the trade of talk token

• +1 1

Yeah that happened,. and true to the word "Presumably" the trading of talk token was postponed to another date and today we are still wating for the launch and the date that was given was 15th of October 20202 and the we still try to wait for what will happen next and truth to it it will happen, thats why we still are waiting its tomorrow

• +1 1

I think we are all cognisant to the fact that the token never traded and the truth is presumably is the language that does work perfectly to everybody so today we need to work as hard to understand the lingual that comes with this kind of posts, 

hoping for something good tomorrow, and we are waiting for the announcement and everything will be perfect for all of us.

• +3 1

As a new member of this forum, I hope to be an active member and will make every effort to publish the best content on cryptocurrencies.
But I am wondering how moderators can monitor the sheer volume of such posts?

From the date you post this thread I was with you and still even when September comes and the token not listed as they plan, the world of crypto currency makes me learn how to wait and wait for new projects and never give up, and now the token is listed 

I think patience is something you have or learn to have. Even with the delay in the launch, I understand that it shouldn't be so easy, so all the time it took was to do the best for us members. And I will continue here, I will continue working here, even though I know that the price is falling, because not everything in life is money and I want to learn more and get a lot of knowledge with the content we have here on the forum.

Rightly stated it did not start trading in September. But I am sure that all those users who had been patient and did their work in order to earn more talktokens, would have definitely profited from the trading that took place few days ago. Right now the value of talktokens cancer really on the downside. Hopefully to increase sometime in the future to all those users who are investing and holding it.

I will not leave this forum if I continue to achieve knowledge and profit at the same time, but it is difficult to stay for a while if the profit decreases or the forum becomes not my Lord. I think we are all here for profit and knowledge at the same time. But I find my comfort in this forum I learned a lot About cryptocurrencies and I am very happy about that.

Yes, these tokens have now been released, and we can exchange them without any problems, and this is cool! The fact is that their rate is very pleasant, and it allows us to exchange without any problems, as well as get more profit than from Satoshi. I think that in this way, the forum and the exchange will prove themselves even more, and when advertising appears, the rate for a coin can reach up to 500 satoh!

• +4 1

Actually my friend when I got in and started working here
All I was interested in was profit
But now I feel that this platform is great
It is no longer just profit taking that motivates me
I learned to write useful posts, share my opinions and experiences with people, and learned to make friends.
I will not stop working, no matter the difficulties.

Nature a first-rate users still all the same we didn't obtain our payment on September yet. We must go on functioning and puzzle out not be concerned about our payment for the reason that earlier or presently they will produce pardon we deserves only be enduring.

• Useful or interesting 1

if you really want to comment to the topic. You must not do this again, better to look for the rules and regulations again. You can improve in the future, just don't do this again

if you really want to comment to the topic. You must not do this again, better to look for the rules and regulations again. You can improve in the future, just don't do this again

• +2 1

17 hours ago, SanyaPivo4ka said:

Unfortunately, this token was later transferred, but in any case, we were able to get an incredibly high amount, and this is just great! It seems to me that all this has a good future, and if the administration makes advertising, then we will get a bigger profit!

That's right, as it seems to me, this token turned out to be extremely successful. It is a pity that the price of it began to fall, and this does not please me at all. I hope that the administration will soon release updates, and this token will become extremely interesting, and will be able to reach a higher price, I think that it will easily raise 100-200 satoshi!

Yes, the payment on these platforms differed from what it was in the past, for the publications and for reputations were also paid in the talk currency, but today they are paid only for the posts. But as you said, this does not negate the great scientific benefit that we get in this forum.

• +3 1

you are giving good and important information, for me i'm work here and i'm stay to work with no stop, about the earning when i start to trade my coin, i'm be patient because the patience is one of the keys success.

• +5 1

On 8/18/2020 at 12:54 AM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, I hope you are doing well. I want to remind you of one very important thing, just to help because sometimes our thoughts can produce misconceptions if we get different answers from what we expect in something. We are currently paid for Talk tokens, and there are very few days left to start trading our tokens. But there is one thing that is not right, and today I want us to make it right, together as one family so that we do not leave behind any of our fellow members.

We all know that next month we will start trading our tokens and we are waiting for that time to come with great anticipation, what will happen if that time comes and the trade is still closed? Will you continue to be one of us or will you give up? I say this because, the moderators said it's presumably to start trading these tokens in September, but it's not a definite statement that we will trade them from September. So we need to keep that in mind, don't get upset or frustrated if we do not start to trade our tokens in the next month.

Continue to be a good member here because this platform has so many benefits apart from paying us, and sometimes good things can be hard to achieve!

Pre.JPG.835038a50bbb6274e66af02df823f5ed.JPG

Friend, @Ashsh make sure you read this! 

I have perused your point cautiously

We are trusting that the beginning of exchanging will harvest what we have done during the last time frame

Yet, whatever occurs, we should not stop

I am certain the future will be for computerized monetary standards and we will prevail eventually

Continue to stroll toward the objective

• +2 1

22 hours ago, davy22 said:

@Calvinpriva Yes that is the English behind it that is true

I agree @davy22, many members were confused and waited for the trade to be live on September, they forgot about that word "Presumably" and that is why many of them complained when the opening date was delayed. So it's good to read and understand everything, we can use dictionary for tough words.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you very a good deal from reminding us approximately this. Yes, we need to hold being ourselves, being a terrific customers despite the fact that we failed to get our charge on September yet. We must hold running and don't worry approximately our charge due to the fact finally they'll provide what we deserves. Just be patient. 

Cryptotalk forum change their rules about payment. We get talk tokens for every useful post that we received in yobit exchange. The talk coin price going down after talk coin is listed for trading. Because every member of the forum just sell their coins. We must hold few coins if we hold these coins prices increased

Yes, you can do trade your talk token. But this is a matter of sorrow that talk token price is completely down now. It is trading now at 15 sats but when trading was opened the price of talk token was around 170 sats.

In my opinion, if the operation continues or was closed, I would still be and be one of you because I know that I would continue working and accumulating everything that I work for when I can get it out, have a good money or money and that is all because I continued working and not I gave up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks dear friend for motivate us your topics is very motivated. Iam not know about it but i know crypto is a good site for earning coins free of cost.iam highly thank for your motivation. I know you motivated the group members 

This topic that you have made is useful because thanks to this topic we can know what they are going to do if the operation is still closed they will continue here in the forum or if they will go to find another place or site this topic that you have done is good because we can know who are the ones who are going to wait patiently for the operation to take place.

• +2 1

On 8/18/2020 at 12:54 AM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, I hope you are doing well. I want to remind you of one very important thing, just to help because sometimes our thoughts can produce misconceptions if we get different answers from what we expect in something. We are currently paid for Talk tokens, and there are very few days left to start trading our tokens. But there is one thing that is not right, and today I want us to make it right, together as one family so that we do not leave behind any of our fellow members.

We all know that next month we will start trading our tokens and we are waiting for that time to come with great anticipation, what will happen if that time comes and the trade is still closed? Will you continue to be one of us or will you give up? I say this because, the moderators said it's presumably to start trading these tokens in September, but it's not a definite statement that we will trade them from September. So we need to keep that in mind, don't get upset or frustrated if we do not start to trade our tokens in the next month.

Continue to be a good member here because this platform has so many benefits apart from paying us, and sometimes good things can be hard to achieve!

Pre.JPG.835038a50bbb6274e66af02df823f5ed.JPG

Friend, @Ashsh make sure you read this! 

Thank you dear friend for this useful information I am recently joined this forum that's why I do not have much information about the forum and  I actually do not know what is presumably  and when it is started and what is it's  benefits but thanks to you that you share with us and I think this is very beneficial for all of us.