2020 is the year of Bitcoin to start the Bullish trend - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

2020 is the year of Bitcoin to start the Bullish trend

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Good for you to gain some profits during that time 😄 . The day traders are going to be busy here, for we may never know when the next whale is going to blow off some steam. For the forum members, hopefully the things we have learned so far here will help us decide what we are going to do next.

Market is less volatile today so getting busy just to notice and track the chart patterns. News plays the crucial roles to divert the market sentiments so many things have to be cared in this situation. Not only exciting, bullrun can be stressful to those, have been waiting this sort of market for a long time😉

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Market is less volatile today so getting busy just to notice and track the chart patterns. News plays the crucial roles to divert the market sentiments so many things have to be cared in this situation. Not only exciting, bullrun can be stressful to those, have been waiting this sort of market for a long time😉

Maybe you need to check the market again, the market is very volatile. Butcoin has even being increase from $119200 to $19800 and back to $19400 now. This is an advantage day traders would have take. 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Not only exciting, bullrun can be stressful to those, have been waiting this sort of market for a long time😉

BTC price is now currently dropping. Surprise, surprise 🤣 . Bullruns indeed can be stressful for traders who have been monitoring the market for hours and days on end. Make sure you also get some sleep, guys. Too much stress may cost you.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-futures-hit-20-3k-right-before-btc-price-drops-1k-in-10-minutes

Spoiler

Bitcoin futures hit $20.3K right before BTC price drops $1K in 10 minutes

William Suberg

Wild volatility ensues as Bitcoin attempts to crack $20,000 and futures challenge their own record highs.

Bitcoin (BTC) futures hit $20,000 on Dec. 1 as all-time highs finally began to convert into a new price era for BTC/USD.

Data from TradingView showed Chicago Mercantile Exchange Bitcoin futures heading past the historic $20,000 mark during Tuesday trading.

BTC price: $20,000 sparks familiar volatility

At press time, CME BTC futures' highs of $20,300 had appeared amid characteristic volatility, which saw BTC/USD crash to $19,000 in under ten minutes.

“Worth noting that a $1,000 swing is just 5% now. Adjust accordingly,” popular pseudonymous trader CryptoBull tweeted in response to the flash crash. 

The move is nonetheless a momentous occasion for Bitcoin, which today has officially broken above its all-time high of $19,892 established nearly three years ago. 

With futures normally a modest percentage higher than the spot price, CME and other operators’ order books were already primed to head into uncharted territory first. CME in fact passed $20,000 when it launched at around $20,700 in December 2017, with the market still waiting for new all-time highs on Tuesday.

As Cointelegraph reported, record volume and open interest had already buoyed analysts keen to see the extent of institutional interest in Bitcoin as 2020 draws to a close.

This year has differentiated Bitcoin from 2017 when a previous attempt to crack $20,000 on spot markets coincided with the first futures markets going live.

Thanks to this weekend’s volatility, a giant $1,300 “gap” in futures markets remained open as the new highs hit, this traditionally suggesting that BTC/USD will fall to “fill” it in. In this case, such a pullback could take the pair as low as $16,900.

15 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

Maybe you need to check the market again, the market is very volatile. Butcoin has even being increase from $119200 to $19800 and back to $19400 now. This is an advantage day traders would have take. 

He was talking about the market situation at the time he posted that. Maybe he saw back then that the market became relatively calm at that time. Your post became correct afterwards. As indicated on the link I give above in this comment, BTC reached the $20,000 milestone only to drop by $1,000+ a few moments later. I'm sure @Whited35 was also surprised back then 🤣 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

15 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

As @kyoukage01 said, crypto market and price is changing second to second dude. Check when I made my previous comment. I was talking about the market scenario before the time of my comment. 

48 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

I'm sure @Whited35 was also surprised back then 🤣 .

My whole technical analysis got flopped yesterday and maybe, every traders were feeling the same. I would probably lose at least $60 yesterday if I sold some BTC recently bought to play but I am still holding BTC bought at $18889 yesterday. I thought price will bounce back to reach $19500 but it is still stocked around $18700 giving me more burden in my head 😂🤣!

• +1 1

Today's price of bitcoin is 18000$ and it is predicted that the price will worth in2030 with the price of 39000$ . According to my prediction it analysis, the price of anything depends upon it's demand and supply rule.  It is said that "if the demand of anything is rising then the price of that thing will also rise and if the supply of anything is rising then the price of that thing will move towards down". These are the basic laws of economics.  So with it's supply and demand it's price will Change. 

Great and accurate analysis taking into consideration both technical and fundamental aspects, my sincere respects. In my opinion the main effect potentiating Bitcoin's bullish trend was the halving back in may. It's fairly clear from the historical data that halving events have a positive effect in Bitcoin's price, which makes sense as they are intended to reduce the supply. Other fundamental factors playing a role here can be the inclusion of Bitcoin in Paypal and the increasing participation of institutional investors in the market, making this a more sustainable bull run than the one we saw back in 2017.

• +2 1

Perhaps 2020 was a good year for Bitcoin, as its value rose a lot until it reached 30,000 dollars per bitcoin, but when we see that it reached 41,000 dollars in 2021, we must say that 2021 is the special year for Bitcoin, not only for Bitcoin, but for all digital currencies after it broke These Index numbers .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

thanks for sharing such important information. New year start and BTC also increase day by day.

The COVID-19 pandemic certainly played a part in the slow rise in BTC. Despite a rocky start during the early quarter this year (2020), where BTC plummeted to around ~$4,000 at some point, it eventually recovered, with some people

I'm wondering if the one that posted this topic a total genius or what because as I speak now the bullish of bitcoin price reach $40k and I also wondering if this guy invested in bitcoin if yes then that's good but if not then it was a good opportunity to be missed and it's frustrating as you posted this analysis about bitcoin price bullish.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:41 PM, BitMic said:

I also wondering if this guy invested in bitcoin if yes then that's good but if not then it was a good opportunity to be missed and it's frustrating as you posted this analysis about bitcoin price bullish.

It's just a simple analysis, however investing or not depends on everyone's decision, there is no investment recommendation there, and everyone also has their own considerations.

On 2/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, Mrjerry said:

The start year for the bull trend may be 2020,but the real boom is expected in late 2022. Many analysts explained this with graphs. Even btc is expected to be 90k by these dates. 

The real boom was already happening this year )), bitcoin price went up from $20k to $50k in just a few months. $90k or $120k is just a matter of time until the price is picked up by bitcoin, all we need now is just to be patient

• +3 1

This post has been proven incredibly true with time. Looking at it now it seems pretty obvious that with more time and more institutional money recognizing crypto and specifically bitcoin as a valid asset to hold the price will increase. Not at this pace though, this has been a surprisingly fast increase in price.

Great and accurate analysis considering both technical and fundamental aspects, my sincere respect. In my opinion the main effect of making the bullish trend of Bitcoin possible was to return halfway through May. From the historical data it is fairly clear that half of the events have a positive effect on the price of bitcoin, which is because they are meant to reduce supply. Other fundamental factors that are playing a role here may be the inclusion of Bitcoin in PayPal and the increasing participation of institutional investors in the market.