Old members with experience - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

hi my companion . much obliged to you for this so valuable point. I am likewise a novice and I locate my self inadequate to compose great subjects with the goal that I am attempting to get some data from their themes. you can do likewise.

Creating post as can't be  all on the reliance on the old members as The nee members even if it's  they lack experience, I still think that anyone can create a post, with  or without experience in the forum

You can filter the old and new topics. There are several useful topics, but those that appear frequently are proven and objectionable topics that have the largest number of comments and ratings. Therefore, in order to publish useful content, you must first gain experience in cryptocurrencies by viewing other members ’topics and commenting on it.

A beautiful and distinguished post. I think it includes in the comments many experts .. We are still at the beginning of the road as they were at some point .. I hope that we will find a way to be distinguished by our publications as well .. Everyone cooperates to achieve the best results

Our expert members have been banned due to violations That's why There's no any more interesting and informative topic. I think there is much need to read more journals as well as the search paper . It is a one thing which will help us to create new and interesting question and start more discussions about new technologies coming in crypto world.

yes dear thank you sharing this information with us and i also want to know about more trading and through reading senior comments i get a lot suggestion and opinions related to it and i must keep their suggestion in my mind and implement it in our life

• +5 1

You also write good topics that are very important for the forum and it's members. There are many new topics here so I advice you to read all carefully. 

Hello my friend

We all want posts with new content, but here, my friend, here in the beginners section, the posts should be helpful posts for beginners that teach them how to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and also they can understand cryptocurrencies and their types

Often in this section the content of the posts is simple so that all beginners can understand it

• +2 1

Experience in the field in general and not measured by the person’s experience in the forum. You have to measure the matter in a correct way in order to know where you can benefit

• +4 1

I am also one of the newer members of this forum, I am still weak in experience
 I am trying to gain more experience about cryptocurrencies, and I have noticed the great repetition of the topics, so I agree with you, and I also ask old members to provide us with new topics that we learn from so that we can exchange ideas and share useful topics

• +4 1

Yes you are right.

Everyone have to make new and useful topics. But many just only post on that topics which have many replies.

They can't post on new topics so that's why new topics are deleted. So this is on us to answer useful topics.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for sharing such topic . Old member should help new members to increase their knowledge about crypto currency .but some time well-experienced members don`t  share information and experience which they have. I have  always wanted senior member would help  new members. Such way we can accelerate cryptocurrency spreading .Thank You

Yes, dear friend, Old members are more experienced than newbies. 
I had difficulties at first and asked a lot of experienced members who could help me.

The old members are more experienced instead of the new members of the forum . they have a lot of knowledge and also much experiece about the cryptotalk .

Yes, my old friend, the members have great experience in our field of work here, and we can benefit from them and return to their topics and opinions and benefit more.
I hope one day to be like them.

You have to know the ideas and information by searching on Google and obtaining information and general topics about cryptocurrencies. If you want, enter a section about the forum and learn more information through which you can put it up in the forum

All members working here must visit most of the departments to learn everything new in the world of cryptocurrencies, and if they want help, they must request it from the old members

I agree with you on this point that the old members of this forum have the most experience that can be used for beginners, especially after other amendments to the forum rules that payment will be based on reviews.

Yes, you are right that old members are of great importance in this forum. I agree with you in researching and reading many ideas and information that help us to participate and work hard. This forum helps to understand the idea we want in a simple and comfortable way.

The reason behind your problem might be the deletion of your posts. It maybe because the content you have written is not proper or it is not according to the rules and regulations of the forum ,as a result your post is deleted and you can't find your old posts. So, better is to write good quality content.

• +2 1

Personally, I think that the lack of new topics is due to the fact that the vast majority of new members who join here only do so because they want to make money and not to improve the forum and they don't even read the rules, they just want to make money without caring about the forum content.

• +2 1

I have been thinking the same thing as im a beginner here too and for the last few days i have difficulty finding new topics. I don't know what im even gonna do next since many of us here are fond of responding to other people's posts. Much thanks for this appeal. 

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Dear I will see that all topics are very good because they have created by the old member that have experience in this forum and they wright there experience in their topics I am liking the all topics and I am also checking it.

• +1 1