Old members with experience - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

I think the more seasoned individuals are better ready to make posts, since they have been here for quite a while and should be very knowledgeable about making points. For that I am new and need to gain from old individuals, so my points or posts are more helpful.

As a novice in the field of cryptography, you should read all of the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography. I believe that activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk next month when currency trading TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK

Hi dear friend,

There is another section available where senior members can guide you and you can get more knowledge and information their. The well experienced members will share their knowledge with you only for guidance but not teach you each and everything.

Your idea is good, my friend, I think you have to make more effort to gain more experience and knowledge, so you should read from old and new publications, as often they all contain useful information

Old members have experience that new member need to get from them and other skills and reading from their rich comment for the guide for posting goof comment for getting reputation for better earning

Topics have become few and rare due to the fact that articles talk specifically about cryptocurrencies, so you will see that most articles are duplicated on the same topic, even if they are new

Old members have more knowledge than beginners ... Beginners have to read all the topics in order to increase their knowledge and can visit all the sections Trading section Department of the world of cryptography if they have the desire to know new topics and expand information and ideas

Absolutely honey

I am also still new here

And I need great informative topics

It is recommended that expert members of the forum bring up new topics so that we can share information with them

And we become able to create useful topics as well

In fact, this forum is very large .. It is a large old members with expertise who did not leave room for ignorance to enter here .. I used to learn from them by reading their topics and I am still learning and past .. They are my ideal in this forum .. You should read many, many One of the topics is to collect the largest number of ideas about the cryptocurrency, in addition to that you can go to the links that some members have proposed to increase your knowledge .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

It is really unfortunate that certain knowledgeable forum users refuse to share their knowledge and experience. I've always wished for older members to assist newcomers and novice members. In this way, we will hasten the propagation of cryptocurrencies.

I ask you to follow good senior members who create new topics, and to read some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies here in this forum, it helps you to understand old topics because most of the topics there are useful, so do not publish now to avoid deleting some of your post. Forum If there is no topic talking about your idea then write your topic and post it here.

• +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 3:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

As a beginner like me too, for the time being maybe we can comment on the topics of the previous ones. While commenting, we can also absorb the information or knowledge that is informed on the topic. If our knowledge is sufficient, we can create other topics that have never been created by others.

• +4 1

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography . we have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. 

• +3 1

As a beginner in the field of programming, you should benefit from the experiences of existing old members, and you should read all the topics on the forum to learn.

I agree with you a little as a beginner
But if we ask ourselves, are the people of experience born like this?
The answer is, of course, no. Therefore, we must not despair or become bored if we do not quickly acquire the experience and information that they have acquired
Be patient and hopeful is the answer.

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend. We need more topics on trading and investing. I hope that we benefit from the old members. But we must also acquire more knowledge in order to be able to publish topics of our own with good content.

• +1 1

The truth is that I had already faced this uncertainty but it seems strange to me that you do not find useful topics because I find them, I take the time to read before choosing the topic that I am going to comment on. Normal to be able to choose well there are many topics that if you analyze them will seem very important and constructive luck in your search.

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. New members have no knowledge and experience but the old ones have greater knowledge and experience about the forum and earning so they should create new topics on daily basis so that everyone could take benefit from it. Thank you.

It is extremely disappointing that certain knowledgeable forum members refuse to share their knowledge and experience. I've always wished that more senior members would assist newcomers and novice members. In this way, we may hasten the adoption of cryptocurrency.

Hello there greetings you are right my dear old member has a pretty good experience compared to the new Ones I seen lots of u's useful post about old member of this forum and I see lots of useless post about new you are in this forum I think both different is very great

I'm a new member here many of people and member newly come and work here and face many of problems they can't do anything because they have not experience in this situation old of members Who work a very long time also help them to solve the problem. 

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading TALK , activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk again

Hello my friend
As a beginner, you should read the section "About Forum". I think it will benefit you. You can visit the rest of the sections to benefit from the experiences of the senior members
and good luck

I liked your boldness, my friend. Of course, the old members have more constructive ideas and important topics, but the novice does not think that he has enough experience to create a topic that will benefit others, so we find that the forum does not force you to create your own topic, but you can suffice to comment until you reach a good level of experience

@Babubu609 thanks mate, my name has been added to this discussion @Ashsh you're new, so don't worry about expert members not posting topics every day, because we have so many old topics to learn from, and in these old topics there is so much information stored, so read these topics and gain knowledge, this knowledge will be very useful for you at this point.