Is there any good ways to be self employed? - Page 13 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Is there any good ways to be self employed?

If you want to become rich, you have to work on your own, and before that you must know what your strengths are and how you can show them, and the pursuit of learning new skills is very necessary.

well... being a self-employed needs some effort and time.. and if you have any skills and experiences of working on the internet that's great!

there's many ways to earn like :  Youtube... if you have any skills or hobbies and you are good at doing them that's will help you a lot.. for example if you can play any instrument you can make tutorial videos for a new songs...

or blogging : if you have a writing skills you can just write about different topics...

in the end it's all back to you .. choose the way and the thing you love the most and start working on it and believe in yourself and don't get bored easily

WORK HARD AND YOU WILL SE THE RESULTS SOON 

There are many self employed jobs that pay you high if you research about it i will provide you some jobs of self employed you need to research and start it.

1. Give Companies Your Opinion

2. Deliver Groceries

3. Drive With Left

4. Become Landlord

5. Teach English Online

And Many More.

Well, I was on the same case too, I am a student and I felt akward when I ask my parents for money. The thing that I personally did I  will share all this things. First of all, I did primary stocks trading where there isn't any risk. From there I generate good profit. Secondly, I worked as a freelancer part time and earn little bit from there. I can handle all my expenses and yes I can say that I am financially independent.

During pandemic many people are face to face with money problems. As for me I used to work hard and a lot, but now I have moved to another country and I am on maternity leave. My brains are like jelly, so crypto world became an excellent topic for me to study and excellent chance to earn. But i need study a lot! 

Workers require research, focus, take experience from professionals, and follow up on the things that suit you and that you can achieve

There are many good ways are available to be self-employed. You can do e-commerce at home. You can do services at freelancing platforms. you can also work with crypto talk. work in the future you can become a trader. Many ways are available if you select them. you can start earning at home and become sself-employed All ways need work hard with consistency.

• +5 1

Yes, there are many good ways of self-employment. If you learn any skill and then work as a freelancer you can earn a good amount of money at home. There are many websites where you can work as a freelancer like fiverr Upwork and frelamcer.com these websites are trusted.