Is there any good ways to be self employed? - Page 8 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Is there any good ways to be self employed?

I think  if you have skills and knowledge then you can be self employed by some effort and hard work  .Taday is the era of technology so you can start your business online by tading , baking and many other forums are also available for  self employement. 

Wheter you are looking to leave your current job or seeking a way to make additional income, self employed often provides professionals with greater freedom and flexibility than you may experience working directly for an employer 

There are many ways to be a self employed. The main source of self employed that we work online and earn money.  Or we launch our products or sale in market. We design our games or launch in play stor. So many ways that you have self employed. 

Yes my friend You know that today's mostly people are connected with electronic jobs its really work i don't say that this paid you a good amount but em sure you you will get a good experience from this and start to make your own money in start you face low money as well as you become professional you will start to get high money by online 

This is a lot of jobs in the world. Some of these are online for earning  and some are offline which can be self-employed. But I think that in today's digital era, the ways of earning money online are very good in which .So nowadays, the resources which are online are very good from where you can earn money. So be creative.

This is a lot of jobs in the world. Some of these are online for earning  and some are offline which can be self-employed. But I think that in today's digital era, the ways of earning money online are very good in which .So nowadays, the resources which are online are very good from where you can earn money. So be creative.

• +5 1

Yes there are a jobs on internet to become self employed. I have left my job recently due to some financial problems. You can earn money from crytotalk, trading, watching videos and ads. Then register yourself on the website. 

To become self-employed I will suggest you to gain knowledge from this forum first. And after that start cryptocurrency trading. I hope you can become self-employed by this trading. I was also job less because of this pandemic. And after that I am start trading. 

currently there are many ways to earn money on the Internet , there are the pages of captcha resolution as kolotibablo or 2 captcha, those of mini tasks as HiveWork , Remotask Picoworker , Nomadstak those of Freelancer work as Freelancer , workana Upwork and Torre..

Oh sad! I am sorry to hear about left your job. This pendamic situation really affected to more people through physical and financialy. I would like to recommend you that you should have to work.on this forum as I have heard most positive reviews about this forum. I am also gonna trying this forum and I hope this will be very useful for your financial support.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It has been shown that working with cryptocurrencies is a good way to obtain income in these times of pandemic, one of the best options is to work within cryptotalk, also being able to invest in trading or staking can help to generate income in the short, medium and long term, it is an excellent means of obtaining what is necessary.

7 minutes ago, yenniferamos14lsv said:

It has been shown that working with cryptocurrencies is a good way to obtain income in these times of pandemic, one of the best options is to work within cryptotalk, also being able to invest in trading or staking can help to generate income in the short, medium and long term, it is an excellent means of obtaining what is necessary.

Excellent points ! Crypto trading can be the best way if one has proper trading knowledge. Another option can be, investing the amounts in good crypto and holding it for certain time(It may not 100% guarantee the profits but it is still worth trying because without taking risks, no profit can be achieved). If users are still facing the difficulties to adjust capital, they can work on freelancing sites which offer the payments in cryptocurrencies. 

According to my observation This is a huge advantage to self employment you control when and where you work .It might be in your living room or in your garage.You might start at ten in the morning or at midnight. This is particularly useful if you are a parent if a child is home sick you don't have to call Into work.

Yes i think we can earn money in comfort of our house online by using phone just we need some skills then we can earn money online by self employment 

Same here my friend and I am doing online businesses to manage my affairs.In this worst situation an online job or a business is very helpful for everyone to get rid of this situation. 

Yes there are ways to be self employed.in present the world has progressed a lot and is offering many opportunities to people to make them self employed.Online working is one those works which make us self employed.We can invest a little and can start an online buisness.It will make us able to earn.in this we will be self employed.Similraly there are many other ways to become self employed.

You can also work on home based on this which is a platform you hsve to provided .This is a very good platform in which you can also invest and from here you can start your business.Because there are many disadvantages in the employment and humans fail Great is a platform on which you can sit at your house also, you don't have to live inside anyone 

• +2 1

To do any work, firstly all the information related to that work and experience in that work.If you have this thing then you can do self employment.Thete comes ups and downs in business  but you should come to handle those difficulties and be patient in those difficulties.

Some works which you can run from home are 

YouTube 

Video Editing 

Tiktok

Trading

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Wana start a project or want to be a job person then you have to be firmly determine about your goal 

There is no other way to get your goals except hard working and to sticking with your work 

God bless you

There are many ways to profit on the Internet, you can use trading, but first you must learn the basics, and consult experts in this field, to achieve the largest possible profit, in addition to making money from the forum.

There are many ways to succeed today There are both online and offline ways to be self-employed.My advice to you in this dangerous condition of Coronavirus is that you give preference to online jobs..You have to work online with hard work sitting at home. And nowadays working online you can earn a significant amount Without any danger.In my opinion , you will join your crypto world and work hard on it This will give you a good chance to earn..

• +1 1

Currently I am facing some issues. But now I have handle it. And making my work perfect. So it is easy If you have experience in this work. 

If a good viral video is made in a few days, you have a good chance to work.  Then they can advertise big brands with you.  So you can monetize your videos very well and earn freely.If you are a student you do not have to bother your parents for your school fees cry you can complete your school fees from cryptocurrency i as I do.