Is there any good ways to be self employed? - Page 11 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Is there any good ways to be self employed?

I think majority of the people are facing this problem brought by the coronavirus pandemic due to which there are many jobless people in the world searching for a proper job to fulfill their needs. As a friendly talk I will suggest you to keep working with cryptotalk with consistency and patience and you will be rewarded according to your hard work.

Thank you my dear. 

The cryptocurrency platform helps us become self-reliant.  By working here we get the opportunity to work independently.  And from this accomplishment we work with enthusiasm.  And in addition to being self-reliant, we become experienced and skilled.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:37 AM, pacific said:

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

Job-search-e1449487214512.jpg.0124e350af014393cb5995668e3ae7bb.jpgseekingemployment.jpg.1fa9d36af2d1178cedf581c7f8271aee.jpg

You can be self-employed by freelancing.In freelancing you can earn money yourself. You can also trade.You can also be self employed by trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Self employed mean working from home or starting own business. Im almost near to complete my studies but their is no chance of jobs so its better to work online and get self employed that will give you real happiness. You wipl not have any burden of job or bosses etc. For self employed you have to learn some skills. I.e you hwve good teaching skills you can start channel on YouTube and deliver your lectures there. But if you have other skills you can get jobs on fiver or upwork according to your skills

Figuring out how to exchange will save you from neediness since I have begin exchanging this year february and now I procure great measure of benefit. Likewise there are numerous online positions that you can do at home and acquire great pay, visit fivver website.

• +1 1

Of course there is. Because it is an advanced platform. It is very easy to work here. People of all ages can work here. If you are a professional, you can work on this platform. But you must follow the rules. If you work in the right way then you can definitely earn money as self-employed.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, the current circumstances of the pandemic have prompted many of us to search for opportunities and financial support. Of course, there are many methods by which we can be self-employed, it is sufficient for you to have sufficient experience and information in a specific field over a ton.

• +1 1

Yes dear there are plenty of online jobs. You may earn from home . 

Crypto is also a good way of earning from home. You can also earn from YouTube bu making useful videos that people like.

You can earn from Fiverr.

So you can search these from YouTube for more about this.

Thanks.

In order to be self-emplyed, you first need to find out what you are good at. Then you can work with it. There are several ways to become self-employed in earning money from home. Such as: online business, freelancing, crypto trading, etc. 

My dear friend I think you need to learn a anyone skill and my suggestions is you can create a account on fiverr and work as a freelancing and earn more money. 

its easy to be self employed.Because of cryptotalk.Because you will earn here without investment.If you are jobless then it is the best platform for you.You will earn much for your daily expenses.Here you can earn much better than any job. You do not have to have a capital of money, you only need to know how to deal with forums and to know the correct steps in order to be able to earn knowledge and money. You can search and read more about cryptocurrencies then you can start working as a self employed from your home.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:37 AM, pacific said:

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

Job-search-e1449487214512.jpg.0124e350af014393cb5995668e3ae7bb.jpgseekingemployment.jpg.1fa9d36af2d1178cedf581c7f8271aee.jpg

Dear my pleasure and Prayers are with you . But I want to ask form you that can you have any computer skill . Like command on MS Word ,graphic designing etc . If you any skill then you can work on burrow.com etc from these plate forum you earn much money.

Yes you earn on the self employed. By working online. In the online working you can  work at any place at any time. There are many platforum to online earning. Such as trading freelancer.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:37 AM, pacific said:

Dear I suggest you that please learn any skill and work as a freelancer hope so you will become a successful person in some years . just you have a good aims from which you earn . So this is useful for you.

I think it will be difficult to give the best advice, you should consult from the people around, because each place has its own specific to each job.
In Vietnam, some of my friends have left their office jobs to go back to their hometowns and cultivate agriculture, because in any case, the human need to eat and drink is maintained. Some invest in a company that manufactures medical masks & protective gear. Some work in food delivery services, some teach online...
You can ask your real friends, they will have better suggestions than on the CryptoTalk forum.
Wish you soon find a suitable job.

• +5 1

Dear the best thing which i would suggest you to learn some skill and go for freelancing. Its huge industry which pay you for your skills. I'm having personal experience about that i just work on Microsoft excel and earn good amount. 

The best opportunity to gain self-employment is the Internet. Evaluate your skills and use them to your advantage. I will suggest you to keep working with cryptotalk with consistency and patience and you will be rewarded according to your hard work. The cryptocurrency platform helps us become self-reliant.

If you have a good training, you can teach anyone from home You can also post your lecture on YouTube If your work is good then people will automatically like it and that will become your source of income.

For many people, nothing is worse than waking up in the morning knowing they have a long day ahead at their boring nine-to-five job. If you’re one of these people who are tired of dealing with the rat race, then you should consider self-employment.

If you’ve always thought that being self-employed was a pipe dream, think again, because there are thousands of people making great money while setting their own hours and being their own boss. As long as you have a strong work ethic, you can easily find a rewarding, profitable self-employed job that you’ll love doing every single day.

Here are a few of the best self-employed jobs that you should consider if you’re looking for a change in your work prospects.

Become a Freelancer

If you want to be self-employed but aren’t interested in starting a small business, there are several opportunities that you could choose, including becoming a freelancer. The great thing about being a freelancer is that you can pick and choose jobs as you wish, selecting only those projects that pique your interest and fit your skill set.

For example, if you are a strong writer, there are countless freelance writing jobs that you can find online. Starting out, you may need to take lower-paying projects until you build your reputation, but once you’re established, you’ll be able to get jobs from bigger clients that offer better prices. Other freelance jobs that you could choose include content marketing and graphic design.

While the best way to find freelance work is searching online, you could also visit businesses in your area to see if they have any work that needs to be done.

1. Become a Freelancer. If you want to be self-employed but aren't interested in starting a small business, there are several opportunities that you could choose, including becoming a freelancer.
  2. Interior Design. 
  3. Work in Real Estate. 
  4. Organize Events. 
  5. Catering Services. 
  6. Technology Repair. 
  7. Tutoring. 
  8. Virtual Assistants.

Dear friend in previous days i did work at okex forum .From this forum i have earned some money but now this work gives very low satochies so i have left this from some days ago.Now i am only working at crypto talk forum which is best for me and i am working regularly but i do little work daily.It is a very good campagin which gives us appropriate money and knowledge .You should do work here regularly if you want to be self employed.

• +1 1

There are many ways that you can work at home, you can self-employment, it is the best now, if you are a programmer or graphic designer, you can through many sites freelancer and earn a lot of money, good luck for you.

Yes,we can do this .But for this purpose we must have skills first .skills make us more gorgeous .And we can earn money a lot at home.this is safe way to earn money .More skills gives you more benefit.without skills you are nothing.

For me self employment need a lot of commitment and a lot of time so my opinion is you can work under someone and earn your living by that means self employment need allot of hard work

Sorry for your loss. You will need more effort and a lot of commitment to be self-employed. You can always start your own business. Also, you can try working online. It's a good way to make money during the quarantine.I wish u the best.

I think cryptotalk is the best way of earning by ourselves. Because, I have tried some other sites in which they needs a high amount of investment, or want a good work to do by us. Byt they don't pay. Meanwhile this site gives the both earning from our post and learning from the experts and senior's posts.