Is there any good ways to be self employed? - Page 10 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Is there any good ways to be self employed?

On 8/16/2020 at 8:37 AM, pacific said:

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

@pacific The forum here is great in order to work and benefit from it, but we must take the right measures in order to start working, which is knowledge, learning, gaining skills and experience, and providing the best posts, and these help us learn many methods in order to earn money such as trading, investment or other operations through the information obtained She must start on the right path to make you reach your goals. I wish you good luck, my friend

Edited by getyou

I always recommend trading as I think that this is the only way of self-employed so I think that if you want to live a happy life without following the orders of others so I think that if you have money then you should start trading to live a successful and happy life.

• Useful or interesting 1

In these conditions dear this is the best way.

But if you have knowledge about freelancing and you have any command on any field then you have to start work as a freelancer.

Yes you should be self employed by working at home 

You can work at any time 

The two things are important laptop and internet 

You can learn by this forum also 

If you know about tactics of trading 

You can easily earn from this platform also 

Yes there are many sites for self employers .But i do online work because online work is eeasy way to earn money.With earning we learning many things from this work.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:37 AM, pacific said:

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

Job-search-e1449487214512.jpg.0124e350af014393cb5995668e3ae7bb.jpgseekingemployment.jpg.1fa9d36af2d1178cedf581c7f8271aee.jpg

Pandamic proved to be a curse for jobians many people are out of jobs now .You should go for freelancing or online selling so that you can earn money.It may takes 2 to 3 months or may b longer but one day you will succeed.

Yes, there are many ways to make money from home. If you have more than one language, I work in translating articles. This work makes a lot of money. I also advise you to register for free courses and gain experience in a specific field that brings you profits.

This forum might be a help you to be employed on your own. Regardless of your age or your educational attainment, this forum will help you create money just by easily posting and creating topics about crypto world. Besides to this forum, there are lots of digital platform as well that offers opportunities to earn money just by staying at home, we just need to explore those sites because there are some sites who are paying but not that famous. 

As we all are free and at domestic we must connect and work truly at crypto gathering I continuously prescribe exchanging as I think that this is often the as it were way of self-employed so I think that in case you need to live a upbeat life without taking after the orders of others so I think that in the event that you have got money then you ought to begin exchanging to live a effective and upbeat life..and you'll be able get cash from this gathering not as it were cash but too learning it is the leading gathering for learn and win ..any numerous more great things..

Yes Dear the most easiest and a lot of informative field is freelancing . This field is very vast you can choose the domain to whom you feel interest . make a lot of efforts learn skills about the domain you selected than you can earn easily and become self - employed 

Hello my friends how are you 

Ever since the corona viruses have come, everyone is falling prey to unimplementation today .But if you have any business, then you can avoid this unimplement .If you have an online business, then there is no harm through this, To start your own business online, first of all, you have to have a skill.Meaning someone cries graphic design, someone does a free lancing  someone does a tutorial, someone has a YouTube channel and someone works on Facebook .In this way we can make money by doing our own business online. 

Work on this platform permanently. Complete your regular task here. Try to invest as much as you can efforts. Before invest take good knowledge about this. Then starts. Research as much as you can. Best of luck for you.        

This process may be an opportunity to somehow do our own business. Various suggestions are very useful in this forum. I hope it will be good for all of us.opportunities self employed job on Internet if you lose the job then you learn some earning skills of Internet because many app and many site where you do work easy sit at home and you do sales and buy. You could join an independent life and live your life as you want. Good day. 

Dear friend your idea is good if we take crypto to like as self employment then we have so many earning ways in crypto if you have skills on this platform then start doing this but be careful there are many ways to earn money by self employed.focus on work and work hard then you succeed 

Yes self employed is very good because in that case your confident is good on ourself. In these days many benifecial problems so I can do it. 

Nowadays many people from us want to open their business and some people want to work in another place. If you want to open your business, then firstly you must have a special skill. Or you must have experience and money ۔Despite them, if you want to do business online or offline it also depends on you. If you want to do online marketing freelancer then in this job you are your own boss .

I am also unemployed due to this epidemic, but I work in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is good for making money, but it needs a little patience. It is also possible to make money through YouTube.

I Think self-employment requires a lot of attention and money. But if you try to be self-employed. Then you must notice your interest. Then you start your own business For example: If you are interested in doing make-up and you do it right, you must open the door. Give a good reputation so that everyone knows better

Yes there are many ways to get self employed on using the internet. Because the internet has more great facilities like the web of the connections from the globe of countries. You can be self employed by making your own website or the exchange.

Dear of course this is possible
At the present time, most people prefer to work as freelancers because you can thus provide your services or products and determine the yield that suits you in return
Here you become the employee and the manager at the same time
I advise you of some sites that help you in this regard, such as the Fives site and the 
Fiverr site.

Evaluate your skills and use them to your advantage. For example, if you are good at baking, I suggest you create a business that sells cupcakes and other pastries. A platform will be on Instagram as I have noticed that most people start their business there and successfully. Attention-grabbing hutch so it can.

Online training is the self business and it is the best business in the future because in this trading no one intrups you and no time limits are required so collect some dollars and then invest on trading this the best for you.

One of the best ways to earn from home is by getting an advertisement on your own website. Or you can earn money through dropshipping too. The harder you try, the more you earn.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:37 AM, pacific said:

Job-search-e1449487214512.jpg.0124e350af014393cb5995668e3ae7bb.jpgseekingemployment.jpg.1fa9d36af2d1178cedf581c7f8271aee.jpg

There are many sites out there where you can work and be your own boss but they requires certain set of skills so in order to start your business or whatever you want start just invest sometime in learning those skills and then I will suggest you to start it, you can also learn crypto marketing, its a great job and profitable too but it requires knowledge of market and how cryptocurrencies work so yes there are many things out there which you can do.