About a locked topic. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

About a locked topic.

As for me I think closing the topics is because the topic has become old, or the responses to this topic were sufficient for the post to be good and contain all ideas about the topic at hand, because repeated posts and recurring topics will be deleted and not closed and interactivity they block highly commented topics , in order to invite people to create new content in the forum.

• +2 1

Yes mate I also notice about locked topics. I dont know actually why it is locked for. You cant comment on that topic. Moderator and admin can tell us the reason I think.

I do not know the reason behind closing the topics because I did not address that, but I think that as I mentioned it is not useful at the present time or it is a question and has been answered, but in case of similarity, I think that the topic is permanently deleted and not just closed .

Similar topics are not accepted in this forum, and moderators remove these types of topics. But, some similar topics are still locked 5 to 6 replies later, and I don't understand why moderators haven't removed these topics. I believe moderators have a great response to this query.

I think in my opinion seniors or moderators know about this correctly as I begginer I can't any information about this topic if no one gets good reputation or gets that negative reputation their topics locked in this way 

Yes my friend I noticed that, there are a number of topics that have been locked, I think these posts have been closed because they got enough responses to them and supervisors see that this amount is enough and no need for more

• +3 1

There are several similar topics in this forum that mediators do not delete and frankly I am here a beginner and I am completely ignorant of the reason, but I think that the period of interruption from the forum and lack of activity for a long time can be a major reason for closing the topic, but the answer is still unknown and I think the mediators have the logical and ideal analysis of the answer to  This topic, please tell us and thank you and appreciation

I don't know much about these things my friend I have joined this form recently . So Keep up the good work and keep making good posts .

• +1 1

Hello friend, I am a new member here, and I do not know the answer to your question, It's something new to me, but I think it's a very important thing. I hope we know the real reason. I am interested in this post, I will watch the comments and hope to find a clear answer

I do not know, my friend, what are the main reasons that some topics are closed to and I think that your opinion on this topic is correct. I am following the responses of others in order to find the adequate answer.

I agree with you on the first option, my friend, it is likely that the topics that were already answered by others have been closed, so they no longer need more responses, thank you for sharing this post

The lock topics is not more functioning in the platform for commenting you have to go for other topics that are not lock and when the topic is lock they will not be payment for that walls completely one have to keep off the topic.

There are many similar questions.due to copyright it can be locked.if the topic has no value.If iit is full of replies mods will off it for others to answer the questions.

I have also seen lists of topics that are locked . May be these topics are from users that are no longer part of this forum anymore that is why moderators have locked there topic or may be required limits of comments exceed so they become locked . Anyhow exact reason is still not known.

Edited by Ferymalik

I noticed a lot of topics that were closed, but I think in my opinion that this happens due to the presence of duplicate comments that are similar, so they are closed.

• +3 1

I do not think it is the first or the last option, I can say that it is the second option that says that if you open a topic that is very old and write in it, the administrators or moderators block it so that no one else can continue commenting on it, for me this is the most valid reason that happens in the forum, but if I am wrong please correct me in my mistake.

Yes, my dear friend, of course you should lock your post instead of deleting it We live in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience, money and thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

I noticed a lot of closed topics and I did not pay attention to why these are closed, but I think that what you have given in terms of answers could be one of the reasons for closing a topic. Let's wait for the opinion of one of the moderators of the forum, I think they have another opinion

• +2 1

45 minutes ago, Mrsasmanashah said:

I think some topics got locked by the moderators for further comments as that topic or the content gets over or has received much comments and don't need any further. But I don't know the exact reason for tgis as I am a new member.

@Mrsasmanashah When the topics have already completed their cycle, they are wrong, if you have time and no longer receive interactions, if enough has been answered, the moderators decide to close it so that there is interaction in the others that are still current, it is normal that in a forum topics are closed to leave others open and wait for new ones.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice so that our topic is not closed from the responses by others and participation by others on our topic that we have previously published, but my dear, the most important thing is to adhere to the rules of the duration during the publication and the tulips and re-publish so that everyone who publishes it and our topic remains safe and is not held accountable Before the officials of this dear forum, the forum rules must be adhered to in all matters related to publishing rules and publishing departments so that everything you post is counted. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

It's possible that the minimum number of responses for each subject or article has been achieved, and so as a result, the topics have been locked by administrators.

• +3 1

It may be that the reason for locking a certain topic may be that it contains a question and has been answered, or that the answer is repeated and is locked and not deleted because the topic is useful.

Thank you so much for sharing this information, because I was looking for it. As I also have seen some locked posts in this forum that were mostly shared by the moderators, but we can't reply to them. I was thought why it has been locked, but you have shared a good information about this matter.

My opinion about the cryptocurrency account when we create a post for the purpose of earnings is some time banned due to the reason that when we unfollow the rules and policies of this forum. We need to be careful in this forum for sharing news and information.

I have also noticed that topics do get locked, and i have not experienced this on any of my topics that i have created yet, but i do know what you mean. I think that you are right in your first possible reasoning of the topic being answered and in my opinion that is likely the most plausible and realistic reason to lock a topic. However, i also see that some discussion topics are also locked. It could be the length of inactivity on the forum as well. If no comment is made in a topic for extended periods of time maybe it is locked. This is just an idea and i am not sure if that is possible.