I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Thanks for sharing information. Base on your post I strongly agree with you because we need to do a hard work to reach our goal in life, if we give up because it is hard for us, we'll never reach our goal. If you really want something, you must do whatever it takes to achieve it. It is all for you to make your life better. That's for me..!

Thanks dear you have shared a such an amazing information. We should not give up in front of any problem. But we should try to find the solution of this problem. If you see the little chance of hope to solving this problem. Then we should try to solve this. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not give up on this forum if you fail once or twice and also then you should not to give up you should to focus on your work I will try again and again I hope so Dad one day you will be able to get the good profit

Thank you for sharing this information with us for inspiring us and pushing us forward in our knowledge in this world. Thank you very much for your advice to us not to give up, and I think that this is the only solution to win in the end.

Dear friend, thank you for sharing this information, of course we make a mistake to learn from our mistakes. At the beginning, I made a lot of mistakes in trading, I did not know the basics, and I lost a lot because of that. Later, I learned technical and graphic analysis, and I became better in the field of trading.

Hello my dear friend.  thank you very much .  We must continue to learn and strive instead of giving up.  We must keep trying, and no small failure should stop before us.  We have to remove all obstacles and follow up on the application to obtain the investment.

Your article is crucial for those who want to trade in the crypto world. Cryptocurrency trading isn't just about reading blogs and thinking you can make money by buying Crypto coins at a lower price and selling them at a higher price.

Hi mate hope you are right my friend according to my opinion this time is trading actually you are absolutely right first trade are fail second trade are fail and also third trade are fail again working in trading should lose profit and I am so appreciating your work because you say everything properly good work dear.

Happy posting dear.

As for me, I do not re-enter any loss deal, but rather a new lesson and experience for me because I see the good side of failed trading deals, which is the experience and knowledge about the mistake I committed in digital currencies.

Thanks for sharing information. People think trading is very easy and take it light. But trading is a tough and a risky thing. All you have to do is to work with focus and learn new things. Crypto is a platform where we learn new things . We can learn from the thoughts of others. That's very good of you that you didn't give up and started to learn even more.

Thank you for this really useful information because most of us are always afraid and hesitant when it comes to money, but by presenting your problem that you were exposed to this gives us a push forward so thank you. 

This type real life experience show's how hard to do trading, because most of new traders thinks trading very easy and became rich in short period, but when they entires in trading fields and observe deeply then they realizes how tuff to do trading, without any failure I don't think anyone success, so always learn new strategies to avoid loss this forum YouTube Google helps to learn trading tips

Hello dear friend and thank you for this valuable information people do not have to give up and you must learn in order to get enough experience about cryptocurrencies and to reconcile with you

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information it's really a good idea, trading is really risky, you should know your limit whenever you are losing continuously, what if you win in trading, can it cover all the money that you have lost on for the pass period of time, we should not be trying hard if its not for us especially if we are talking about money and we should also try to acquire knowledge and experience before making such attempt.

This is a good idea to do ,when you want to become aonthing you have to practice it so practice make perfect, keep it up buddy.

we should not be so trying hard if its not for us especially if we are talking sbout money.without any failure I don't think anyone success, so always learn new strategies to avoid loss this forum YouTube Google helps to learn trading tips.I like your post because very descriptive. One should not skip your post any way. I like the point where you say Fail, fail and then again fail.

Everything we aspire to requires from us hard work, learning and strong determination that you do not know surrender. Surrender is a failure. Every thing we dream of. Do not despair. Keep your confidence in yourself great,learning well , strive for your goal and achieve it.

Tears for this useful information my friend this information is helpful and for all the members of this platform are many member is no problem of topics relating on this platform.

Thank you very much for this valuable information Thank you for this answer, yes should not give up and learn from our mistakes even if you repeat more than once we will discover the solution and we will move forward with insistence and design we will succeed, God willing

Yes of course my friend, It is so true. We should always be stay positive to our work in every field. Same in the crypto world, we makes many mistakes and lose our money. But we should always learn from our mistakes instead of giving up.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am learning to be a good trader, and I really watch the tutorials on YouTube but I am afraid, this may not be enough for me to learn more, I have to avoid your mistake. 

Actually Yes you are absolutely right. We should not give up. We should work hard and hard. Working hard is a great opportunity for Success. We should work hard and try again and again if we lose one time. We should not give up.

Thank you very much for this information and thank you for sharing your trading experience with us
We must learn well and gain experience before starting to trade. It is a difficult and sensitive process and needs focus and knowledge
Good luck everyone

This is q great post you have done. This will help many people to learn about trading. You should be careful in trading as it is little risky. There are much chances of losing if you do not have knowledge about it. But it is a fact that risks makes you better.

Thanks for sharing information. Base on your post I strongly agree with you because we need to do a hard work to reach our goal in life, if we give up because it is hard for us, we'll never reach our goal. If you really want something, you must do whatever it takes to achieve it. It is all for you to make your life better. That's for me.