Investing over gambling. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

My dear friend in my opinion investment is much better than gambling. I know it is very risky  but it is also very profitable. I like it and when i will have enough bitcoin than i will do investment instead of gambling.

Thank you for your useful advice. I advise you to learn the trading field well and not enter it until after being fully aware of its basics. I also suggest you to use the Yobit exchange as it is safe, reliable and easy to use. Through it you can buy the currencies you want, store them and be patient with them.  I advise you to start with a small amount of money, and to learn the techniques of technical analysis to take the appropriate opportunity to increase and predict prices. Also, this fund provides you with guaranteed profits on a daily basis without any effort or tension

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not advise you in the world of gambling, my friend, he is fraught with risks and he relies heavily on luck and proportions to succeed

I will choose investment over gambling time and time again. Simply because I prefer to enjoy what I worked or sweated for, not what I will just rely on luck for.

I do not like this method of investing because its results are not guaranteed, I advise you to look for a better way to invest such as buying bitcoin at a low price and holding it until its price rises and then selling it ، 
I think this method will get you to make more money.

Gambling games are the fastest way to lose our money. When the loss begins, we will not be able to control our emotions and we will start spending more of our balance on these games, so I prefer investing and trading, as their profits are guaranteed.

Investing is always a good way to compare that because whenever we choose a plan we know the terms and conditions and we know how much profit we make.so we will to follow this thing.

You cannot rely on a profit method that relies on luck only, perhaps your luck is miserable and you lose all your money, instead you should learn one of the better cryptocurrency methods such as trading or investing.

• +3 1

Gambling is profitable and entertaining, but you end up losing all your money because you will not be able to stop playing until after losing all that you have. Therefore, I prefer to invest and earn a good amount every day.

You are right, my dear friend.  Some people limit gambling to something that makes them happy and makes them active and happy when doing so.  Personally, I do not prefer this, because the issue of gambling with time will lead us to addiction and loss of money because we will reach the stage of not thinking about spending money and how to profit from it.

• +2 1

Dear all avoid from such types of activity because you can lose your all money in a second .Gambling and dice are dangerous activities do not waste your time on it.

Gambling is more profitable and you can earn more quickly than investing, as you can double your money with one click of a button. You can also lose all of your money, so gambling is a risk of losing money.

I prefer investing because I do not like to risk losing money in gambling and betting and therefore I like to invest money and get a good profit rate every day.  You have to beware of gambling because it is a big loss.

Their coins are best bought and used by millions of people as well.
Investing is always a better option compared to gambling, I do not advise anyone to gamble because you may become addicted and lose all your money in one moment and this is very bad, I prefer investing in a safety site like Yobit where you can make good profits every day
And, therefore, we should not be greedy, and be content with a little guaranteed profit, because that is definitely better than gambling.

I am one of those who like to invest extensively, but I do not like to invest in things that you do not understand or anything that depends on luck, so I like trading or investing in companies. 

You are right, no one should be addicted to gambling, as he may lose everything. We have to work to win and preserve our gains, if it is through investment or exchanges, but not through gambling and games

• +4 1

For me, the best investment is because it is safer and less loss, gambling will lead to addiction in the end, and this is what makes us lose all the profits that we have. Investment provides a reasonable profit and enables us to achieve profits.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are good and healthy. My friend, but gambling, of course, we can get the money through it, but with all the incurring there are huge losses in gambling. There are a lot of people who play gambling with great losses and sell everything they own so that they can play in gambling. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Hello dear members hope you all are doing great on this platform first year I want to tell you that their member gambling and investment are both of the parts are necessary for this platform gambling takes luck and I don't think we are ready to put our money for influence stroke of luck

• +5 1

Yes I have seen many person's who lost their money while doing gambling and I suggest not to do gambling but I think we should do the trading because it is very much beneficial.

• +2 1

I know the difference and it is big. With gambling you lose everything. You don't have a second chance. You go back again with more money and restart but you always lose. 

• +1 1

Dear , if you don't have idea or knowledge about investment then don't do it . Because you can lose your money ,while  gambling is risky . Gambling involved in luck factor.  As compared with gambling, investment is more secure.

No matter how many people criticize gambling, for some it is real  a source of income and it is quick and easy, but for some it is a disaster I agree, what I can say is gambling is quick and easy money, while investing has risks too and sometimes it takes too long to wait. In general bother have their own risks gambling is more risks. So it depends on what you want slow profit but less risk or high and fast profits.

Edited by selfmade

I believe that investing is preferable to gambling because gambling is highly dependent on chance and has no clear plan for success. I will never invest in gambling because I prefer to earn money through hard work that is both permanent and effective.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, I do not advise anyone to gamble because it is profit and loss. Invest your money in the wonderful platform Yopt. Thank you.

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.
    • Явно не из-за спада цены. Иначе им тогда надо и другие валюты делистить по тому же принципу. В любом случае, на данный момент "волны" торгуются не менее чем на 60 площадках, затрагивая известные крупные биржи. Так можно про 85% токенов и платформ сказать. Про всякие мем-коины подавно. Как же проект способен набирать твёрдую репутацию с годами, если его со счетов списывают по достижении возраста в 7 лет?
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://www.okchanger.ru/exchangers/FlashCash
    • VPS позволяет хостить веб-сайты и приложения, обеспечивая гибкость и контроль над сервером vps.net-ray.com
    • Ну доги, как и любую другую альту, можно закупать частями на падении. Но это если на долгосрок, а для краткосрочного трейдинга можно и другой альтой торговать. Если финансы позволяют, можно и Шибу купить)