The best coins for making transactions - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

Very good, you need to name TRON TRX this coin is super fast only 3sec for transactions I appreciate your work and good contribution to the community

In my opinion, one of the best currencies to make transactions for its low cost is TRON, thanks to the way it works it is extremely economical to be able to carry out transactions without affecting the capital of said transaction, another currency could be XRP since it is also is very cheap

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam how to buy gift card and whenever you buy gift card then is it mean your crypto automatically get converted to fiat money.  I am still unknown with it..   

I buy gift cards using Crypto currency from website like bitreffil and I sell those gift cards to my friends and local gamers of my country.

In my country you can't pay for games using card so I solve gamers problem and they solve mine😊. This is little bit tricky but working trick if your country is backwards in technology and services. @Dorjoy12 Currently I use Decentralized wallet for storing long term assest and that's ok for security at my level.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

I buy gift cards using Crypto currency from website like bitreffil and I sell those gift cards to my friends and local gamers of my country.

In my country you can't pay for games using card so I solve gamers problem and they solve mine😊. This is little bit tricky but working trick if your country is backwards in technology and services. @Dorjoy12 Currently I use Decentralized wallet for storing long term assest and that's ok for security at my level.

@Ridam i didnt have any idea about this gift card by Which gamer can play game more satisfiely.... Its not enough tricky as you are become expert in it.. By the way, thanks for share this knowledge About gift card and now i can share it with others.. Yah every one has different choice and you may like decentralized wallet..              

• +3 1

if you mean transactions to move from one wallet to another or to make withdrawals,
because the best are TRX, DOGE and LITECOIN
These coins charge a very low feed
so I recommend that you use those cryptos for withdrawals.
Goodnight.

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam i didnt have any idea about this gift card by Which gamer can play game more satisfiely.... Its not enough tricky as you are become expert in it.. By the way, thanks for share this knowledge About gift card and now i can share it with others.. Yah every one has different choice and you may like decentralized wallet..              

@Dorjoy12 I believe there is thread for bitreffil and buying gift cards using Crypto currency from our expert member @Whited35. You can check out that for the best information about the platform and ways to useit.

You can also topup your Mobile number, pay for internet bills using Bitreffil so you can chcek that as it will be beneficial for you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

8 minutes ago, Ridam said:

You can also topup your Mobile number, pay for internet bills using Bitreffil so you can chcek that as it will be beneficial for you.

@Ridam unfortunately i can't do so because still my country dont accept crypto currency Which means its prohibited here... I have search about it and i can buy gift card by btc, bitcoin cash, eth, ltc,doge and its only available in 170+ country and unfortunately not mine..i usually topup my mobile recharge by usd exchange site..     

• +3 1

You are right Litecoin is one of the best currencies to make fast transactions and with small commissions and I have been using a lot of Litecoin and also TRON the transactions with those two cryptocurrencies are very fast and they do not spend much they do not charge you a lot of commission for sending your cryptocurrencies of a exchanger to another

very good information which you share very well

It depends on the buyers er or sellers if they accept d  the coin however in this time a lot of people accept online currency anf and thats good enough, hopefully they can keep it up. 

10 hours ago, yuriblanco said:

Investing in cryptocurrencies always carries a risk, however, Currently there are many cryptocurrencies to buy, but the best currencies are: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), XRP (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin (BNB ).

In the long term, if you have a very large capital, yes, the currencies that you have redeemed are very good and can give it profits, but if you are interested in the largest amount of profit, there are better currencies in the market ..

I guess the cryptocurrencies for making transaction will be litecoin, ripple, xmp and my favourite Doge. I would choose doge and litecoin. I'm not sure yet.

TRON- (TRX) also seems like a good option to me, the exchanges are done very fast and it has a low commission

The best currencies for transactions are:

DASH: excellent coins also to invest, your project is to serve as money
XLM: Another super fast and recommended coin
Litecoin: Who would say that the Bitcoin Fork would be so good to transfer
Xrp: One of the best currencies for transactions

• +1 1

In my opinion the best coins for making transactions are XRP, TRX, and XVG.

All of these coins have small fee on any transaction. Xrp is fastest of them. I always use xrp.

u can try these.

I like to use Litecoin as a withdrawal method and to make transactions, I also use Stellar coins, those are the coins I like to use for this purpose. TRON would be another coin that falls into the category of low commission coins.

withdrawal fees from exchanges differ from one exchange to another However, some coins have small fees in most of the exchanges such as LTC, XRP, XLM, TRX, DOGE, USD PAYEER

The coin that you have mentioned above are good coin for transaction, but depending on the exchange, there are exchanges that have expensive fees, and some are cheap, so just choose between the coin with the smallest fee, but I prefer ltc and xrp, because almost all exchanges trade ltc and xrp, and it's easy to convert to btc on all exchanges

Investment in October 2020.
Litecoin: Everything indicates that the price may recover above $ 50 very soon.
If the price rises above $ 50, it would be a signal to buy Litecoin.

Ethereum: Any time is the right time to make an investment in Ethereum, the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and is constantly in motion 24 hours a day, so there is no better or worse time to know when to invest in Ethereum.

• -5 1

It is no secret to anyone that top currencies like bitcoin, ethereum ETC are very expensive to send from one wallet to another! That is why my two most profitable options are ripple and tron. Litecoin and dogecoin also exist, but I feel much more like the former since it is much easier for me to visualize since it is not necessary to send many tokens to send small amounts of money!

Thank you to the author for the post and for the information. I myself mainly use XRP to make transactions. Now I will use more LTC And XLM.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

The exchanges which has good volume in trx pair and can get enough trx in real price,, i make transaction with trx from those exchanges, IF not, then choose the litecoin and its volume is good at all exchanges

• -1 1

Hi. I can also recommend using dodge. This coin also has a low Commission. If I remember correctly, transactions in doge are executed instantly.

• +1 1

My favorites to make transactions are:

XRP: The fastest and cheapest
EOS: On some exchange it is even cheaper than XRP
BNB: It is not available in many places but it is a very good option

When we talk about financial transactions so we should keep in mind the prices of withdrawing fees and the speed of these transactions and how many minutes they need to be totally sent.. 

I hope that you tell us more about trx and tron transactions and their fast transactions!

Edited by MuhammadSh

If we talk about fast transactions and low commissions I think XRP is in the first place for me, as a second option I also use LTC and NEM (XEM) which are also very good in that sense.