The best coins for making transactions - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

On 8/10/2020 at 7:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

I agree with you LTC XLM and XRP all is good + trx is good too and solana it's new coin 

Yes those coins are good and alsotran tron (TRX) low fees and transactions done within 5 minutes and also bnb 0.000375 BNB fees ( 0.01 USD) and transactions done within 10 seconds!!

the best currencies to make transfers are stablecoins and other cryptocurrencies such as litecoin, ripple and dash, they are excellent currencies

If you ask me, definitely my top will be:

1)Trx: Low fees, good transaction speed and have his own decentralized network the TRC20 with some goods smart contracts.

2)Ltc: Again low fees, decent transaction speed but what i love from litecoin in his predictable and repetitive nature in the market, making it a good option to start in the trading.

3)Xrp: Once again, low fees and decent TS but i only use it in specific cases when the previous two aren't available.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Amer19 said:

Yes, your words are correct, but the currency works and will be added to many platforms over time. We certainly hope so

The currency was present on many platforms in the past, but it was removed from these platforms, unfortunately due to problems with the work team that occurred to the currency

• +1 1

On 8/10/2020 at 12:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

trx is also very fast and has a very low tax

• +2 1

i have never personally sent any crypto to any person or business but have bought some xrp and the appear in the wallet immediately, but it is good advice for people, so they can save money on transactions

I have aready answered this one, right? but am still looking for new and better transacting coins, and also they must be stable , thats a new factor that I want to use, because sometimes this coins lose pretty fast , but I think on this one I have stated ripple.Nice day 

On 8/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

All coin that you listed are great, but i will add three coin that i find is more nice to use than yours, i will start with WAVES: Fee 0.002 waves it's 0.00496821 $, also it's very fast  in transaction.

BTT : The fee is 10 BTT like 0.00329490 $ and it's a famous coin in all platforms.

DGB : it's 0.002 DGB about 0.00004591 $ is the best i know it's not supported wildly in exchange but i like it a lot.

All this prices are in the time of writing this article.

• +4 1

6 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

I also agree, I tried to use altcoins at first but there are some altcoins that have a 5 $ exchange rate mainly because ETH is having this high rate problem. then I went to test the LTC and I was very happy to pay only 0.001 fee and LTC has very fast transactions

@Red-Jones its true that litecoin transaction fee is low than eth.. Recently you can see eth transaction fee increase becuase of Defi Project which effect much on eth... But if you do transaction by litecoin from yobit then it wil cost from you 8 cent and if you do transaction from binance then litecoin fee will be only 4 cent.. Also litecoin has lot of popularity in crypto world..            

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings .. I always try to use trx to make transactions since this is very economical with respect to commissions, especially when they are amounts of small coins it is much easier and does not generate much loss.

Una de las mejores moneda para enviar de un exchange a otro o a una billetera para mi es el tron(TRX) por las bajas comiciones que cobra usar la red de tron.

• -5 1
  • -3 1

This thread is quite handy for anyone looking for a good piece of advice. Personally, I have transferred LTC and TRX paying ridiculously low fees, yet I have made totally free transactions using XRP, and have also transferred USDT via TRC20 network, without paying any fees. 

• +1 1

22 hours ago, meiitarestu said:

because Doge is not very clear whose team is, what the future is and what the purpose of the Doge project is, in contrast to the coins in the list which are clear about what their goals and future are, correct me if I'm wrong

I was not even interested in their team and I will not, how long they live, no matter, I am not going to invest in them, I use this coin as a cheap means of sending coins from exchange to exchange.

Hello! very good and useful information. I recently spoke about these coins, considering them very promising! I think that XRP, for example, is the future if you rely on their official sources. in general, read more useful and official information about coins and projects

9 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

All coin that you listed are great, but i will add three coin that i find is more nice to use than yours, i will start with WAVES: Fee 0.002 waves it's 0.00496821 $, also it's very fast  in transaction.

BTT : The fee is 10 BTT like 0.00329490 $ and it's a famous coin in all platforms.

DGB : it's 0.002 DGB about 0.00004591 $ is the best i know it's not supported wildly in exchange but i like it a lot.

All this prices are in the time of writing this article.

Thanks for the last observation and I will add it to my topic if you do not have any objection. Mostly I choose currencies based on the number of platforms you are on in order to benefit the majority of traders ..

In my own experience, I can assure you that the best cryptocurrencies for exchanges are "XRP" and "LTC" due to their low costs in shipping commissions ☺️