The best coins for making transactions - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

The preferred transferring for me personally to undertake to give and also shifting funds functions at this moment on earth regarding cryptocurrencies will be Litecoin for the low-cost mailing charges as well as the reputation and also help for many programs because of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for all the suggestions you all had made it all will be helpful for the beginner who don't have any idea to transfer their money. Its really helpful for everyone. 

I highly trust ripple coin too.I feel like it's one of the most stable cryptocurrencies at the market right now ,did you know that that token is used by banks also in trading of  currencies .I highly believe in it , also the other options which you mentioned are good.

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us. I didn't know much about these coins before, I found out about these coins by looking at your post.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  Thank you very much.

Well I am using tron for transfer because there are less fees in tron.  Whenever I transfer my trons from bittrex to other address, it's even not cost me 1 tron fee. so i think this is the cheapest one. 

You can also use Doge because their withdrawal fees are also low.  The best currency to withdraw is Litecoin because it is available on all platforms and its withdrawal fees are very low compared to the fees for withdrawing Bitcoin, which cost from  8-12 $. The use of TRX currency is also good, the withdrawal fees are low and the process is processed quickly.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:13 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

I agree with you.  Very soon the litecoin halving process will be going on. But let me introduce you a coin , I think people don't know about it. The coin is iqcash coin. Why I am saying that because the total market supply is very less as compared to BNB binance coin. And as we can see the BNB coin is expensive right now. And the best thing is that iqcash can be mine by the miners and can't traces any transaction too. And it's very promising project , according to roadmap it will soon listed in binance. Hope my information will be useful for all.

Edited by Radhika332

Thanks for asking, i think the best coin to make transaction are bitcoins but their some other good options are available like

Ethereum,Ripple, EOS, litecoin etc. Thanks

I agree with you that the LTC is the best and fastest in the transfer process. I always use it and I never happened to have a defect in the transfer process or something, and that its fees are very low against the rest of the currencies.

I knew about xrp lately, I was checking my wallet, I wanted to see what is lowest transaction fees coin, bitcoin and ethereum fees are unbelievable, if you want my advice withdraw your funds into payeer then trade your USD with xrp.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

2 hours ago, Radhika332 said:

I agree with you.  Very soon the litecoin halving process will be going on. But let me introduce you a coin , I think people don't know about it. The coin is iqcash coin. Why I am saying that because the total market supply is very less as compared to BNB binance coin. And as we can see the BNB coin is expensive right now. And the best thing is that iqcash can be mine by the miners and can't traces any transaction too. And it's very promising project , according to roadmap it will soon listed in binance. Hope my information will be useful for all.

Thank you for the information, it has already helped us, and I will try to personally search for this currency, its project and even the work team, and decide whether it is suitable for investment

I have also used verge XVG in the past for this reason and it was very fast but I have no idea if this coin still works or how fast and cheap it is. It was a Dogecoin fork and has similar features with doge with additional privacy.

On 8/25/2020 at 1:37 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

These are all good currencies, but I think waves are the best because they have very little fees and money transfers very quickly.

definitely agree with you, waves is good for both transactions and trading as well because as we see it has a high volume on yobit so you will be sure there will be orders filled all the time.

• +1 1

Thank you .. but I have a question .. why there are three methods. One method should not suffice .. What I have noticed is that we must weigh between the wages taken for the transfers .. and the time spent .. If my statement was wrong please check it

Thanks friend. I am new so I do not know much about these coins but after reading you pos, I get to know very much about these coins ltc, xrp, xlm. I think the xrp coin is best among all. It may guve you better profit. I will use this coin in future.

I think it depends on which way to really look at, there are people who love stable coins because they know plus or minus it always stands at positive or negative 0.2-1% , so have a security that you will never lose, how ever there is a chance that we need to be sure that the transactions that you are facing are properly enganged and to me the best one is working with ripple, ripple always comes out at the top and to me it stands perfectly at the top.

• +2 1

We can use these coins to make fast transactions but this is only if we are already in an exchange and we want to move to another one. Some wallets give us an option to trade our tokens too maybe I will use some of these as the atomic wallet that has good staking rewards too.

Among the most favorable cryptos to make transactions, in my opinion we have:

1. Doge: for being one of the oldest and fastest cryptocurrencies in transactions.
  2. Ripple: It is also quick to set up and offers low commissions.
  3. Stellar: Not very well known and is currently making its way into the crypto market thanks to its low commission and reliability in transactions.

These would be the main three that you would use to do any type of cryptocurrency operations.