The best coins for making transactions - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

I also like litecoins very much as this coin has many advantages . Litecoins has low withdrawal fees so we can convert Bitcoins into litecoins when we are Withdrawing .  Xrp is also good coin. Thanks for posting this topic . 

I mainly use Xrp and Ltc to make transactions because they are very fast and can be used to pay for online purchases. The transfer fee is also very cheap

Yes im agree with that, but stable coins are the very best way to replace fiat money, crypto currency and CBDC are going to compete in this new race

I like to use more LTC, low commissions and fast transactions, XLM and XRP I don't use them to withdrawals, LTC is my currency of Confidence for that.

Thank you for the advice, I want to add to your list of these currencies ETH and BNB are really good for trading or freezing anyway currency prices should be monitored for a long time to know the right currency

I like that you given us these coins that we can use and have low transcaction speeds. I'm not planning to sell or hold these coins though but only hold Bitcoin so I'm have to withdraw with Bitcoin to my wallet and pay the transaction fee for Bitcoin. Thanks for the effort though.

trx(tron), cro(crypto.com chain), icx(ICON) basicly all are fast af and also fees are low as hell and works totally fine without any issues 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

In my opinion its DGB, fast  & low fee almost zero, best community drive project listed on many popular exchange.. Binance.. kucoin..etc, was there since 2013, hard working core team.

8 hours ago, Hfaragon33 said:

Yes im agree with that, but stable coins are the very best way to replace fiat money, crypto currency and CBDC are going to compete in this new race

Thank you for your intervention and your opinion, but I think that the topic revolves specifically around currencies that are suitable for transferring money between the platforms where they are the best in terms of transfer speed and also the fees

I should have said bitcoin but the value is approximately 10x some emerging coins,  ethereum is a good choice to make, final answer ehereum🤓

I mainly use Xrp and Ltc for transactions as they are very fast and can be used to pay for online purchases. The transfer fee is very cheap, too.

Thank you for your recommendation. I will definitely use these two when I finally take advantage of them. Reducing withdrawal fees or fees is essential for us to get profits from business.

I have not used Litecoin as a coin for my transaction, but about Stellar XLM and Ripple XRP I tried them and are super speed their transaction in just seconds are very good and recommended, about others I have not idea right now.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't understand why DOGE is not on this list. It is present on any exchange, the price is several satoshis and always full orderbook.

The best one is Bitcoin. Without a doubt due to the stability in Yopet, capital must first be well managed. If you want to invest, there are cryptocurrency projects that can be invested by purchasing more other currencies, and there are a lot of currencies with very good potential because of their project, such as cardano, NEO, XRP, TRX, CRO CHAINLINK.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Hi friend, through my experience here dgb currency
Doge also has barely any commission for my best wishes to you, and withdrawals vary from platform to platform

• +1 1

Transaction fees for coins using Erc20 infrastructure are generally very high.Alternatively,if it is necessary to add to the ones on the list,coins using Waves,Digibyte,Tron infrastucture can be added to the coins with the lowest transfer fees.

I have only use xrp I have BTC Satoshi and I changed to xrp then I send it to my Wallet because I need to withdraw I need money so then I withdraw because I don't have such information about all the coins so I'm learning in now time .

6 hours ago, Amer19 said:

Hi friend, through my experience here dgb currency
Doge also has barely any commission for my best wishes to you, and withdrawals vary from platform to platform

Yes, I agree with you about the dgb coin, it is fast in converting, the fees are few, but it is not present in many platforms, and this is one of the disadvantages of the currency, unfortunately

• +2 1

Those currencies that offer us the lowest feed are the ideal ones to make transactions and that are accepted where we are going to send the exchange and generally with currencies known as wave, ltc, doge that the commissions are low and are listed in almost all the exchange