I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

You should be because they are the one who working here for there personal reasons, some of them having family problems, soMe have another issue thats why they are working with accuracy and hard working

Edited by Asad Anwar
Spell mistake

Yes friends, I am very proud that I am a member on this platform, I work a lot on this platform because there are many members here who are well educated and all are benefiting from each other's knowledge .

I would like to thank and praise all the members who work hard and sincerely to learn the field of coding and because they serve the forum and work to develop it. I wish them to continue their hard work and make all their efforts in order to achieve the desired benefit and share the distinguished information with other members. I suggest that they continue publishing  More and better and extraordinary. All the love for you

• +1 1

What is nice side of the platform is that there are many responsible members who care about raising the value of the platform through creating high quality posts whether the are new or old members. Personally, i prefer to write one or two high quality posts more than ten or twenty low quality posts.

• +2 1

This forum continues to be a very profitable platform to work despite the changes it has undergone, it is one of the only platforms that exists on the internet that gives us the benefit of learning and generating income every day, so we must value this by doing things right and respecting the rules. 

The payment might change but I was not in the cryptotalk platform then, but I know as a new member in the platform, I think there is abundant opportunities in the cryptotalk platform and the cryptocurrency world which are there for taking, so the payment might still be favourable.

that is good. you can earn the money by the legal way. in this you work and then you get the earning. if you have the illegal earning way then you banned your account. in this you work hard in the form of the comment and thinkings.

We have formed a knowledge base within a few days, thanks to the members of the forum who are loyal to their work. Although the forum went through a difficult period, thanks to them it was bypassed

@Calvinpriva very nice post dear .I really appreciate your effort . Certainly all the members are backbone of this forum . When payment system was changed , I thought many members will leave this forum but contrary to it many new members are joining and everyone is working on this forum with positive attitude as this forum is far more than just earning . It provides us knowledge at the same time.

cryptotalk is very great platform because we can earn and learn  at the same time from this platform and I never seen any other platform ever which provides us both opportunities and the same time so I suggest to all members that we should have a good amount of money from this platform.

Yes you should or everyone should proud of others who are the members of cryptocurrency and working hard . They are increasing their knowledge and earning as well.

Hello mate. Very nice to meet you in here. Awesome posts. Really like it. Keep it up this type which includes the motive sounds. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us.

• +2 1

Yea off course I am also proud to be the part of this amazing place. It is now the source of income for me. It helps me to manage my daily basis expenses. So I am very happy yea its policies are changed now but I am happy because it gives money which is more for me. I suggest and I also requested my friends to Join this platform. It is very beneficial. 

• +3 1

I am so happy and feel proud because I am the member of the cryptotalk platform... Mostly of the time I spent on this platform because here we learned about the cryptocurrency, trading and other many things... 

Yes friends, I am very much proud of myself that I am a member of crypto because through this crypto  I can keep myself busy to a great extent and can make a lot of easy ways for my earnings. 

I was aspiring to be a writer from the beginning and I wanted to be in it but I did not have this ability in me . Cryptotalk  is a platform that has given me this opportunity and my inner advice has been awaiking. 

the forum members are working really hard to see to the success of the forum. The forum has helped a lot of people become very good in crypto and they have acquired so much knowledge and understanding with regards to crypto currencies.

I believe speaking icons in the near future will flourish a lot
So, learn things how to get them in order to increase your profits through it

First of all, I would like to say that your post offers a lot of support to new and old members as well and motivates them to do more for the service of this platform.
The strategy to change the payment process did not adversely affect the activity or the number of members .
I am also very proud of the hard work that old forum members have to offer for junior forum members.

• +4 1

Very good description you put here.Conditions are changed .New member have to work more and earn less.However all the crypto members are just like a family and enjoy learning new things at crypto forum.

• +1 1

All the members here deserve all our respect, especially the old ones. They don't skimp on their information on us as relatively new members. Thank you, my friend, your posts are of great use.

In my opinion, and through my work here, the forum is the safest and most reliable, and working here is fun and brings great benefits to us.

Dear friend their is no doubt  its very amazing forum you learn a lot of things through this forum i am thankful to all the crypto members especially those that are working very hard and old members that are making contents also very amazing.

I am working on this forum from ine week. I really feel happy that i am also the member of this plateform. My payment is not start on yobit but i am so excited. After one week my payment also start. I am also trying to manage my time to work more on this forum. Thanks crypto ❤️

Yes i am feeling very proud to be a part of crypto talk family not just its give me money but also it can give me lots of knowledge and give very much confidence to me how to speak how can i express my feelings into words or how can i write an article so it's make me so proud to be part of this crypto talk family 

This statement is true proud of all crypto talk members. Because these members share a lot of information with each others. In this pandemic people doesn't follow the SOP's and not stayed at home these members stay home and work from home 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.