Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

Now I think that's a good thing, we can retrieve the box from both sites, so it's important that we post all the information here, because it will give us the right answer in the end. Help those who help. One of the reasons people are equal is that we can have fun all over the world, in a crypto world where information is free and debate is possible.

I think bitcoin talk is a nice platform but i don't think it's better than this forum. I am kind of new here but , my first impression is very affirmative. I can find too many useful post in here, and i think they'r paying us well. That's why cryptotalk is better than any other forums for me . I hope we can use this forum efficiently.

Thank you brother for giving us this good information i actually need this type of topic because this type of topic give us totally information about something so that's a very good idea for any topic you are explain totally 

Bundle of Thanks 💞

Thank you so much dear for your useful information this is very useful for me now I understand that we can get alot of knowledge from both these forums which is very beneficial for me

Cryptotalk forum is the best forum to earn with minimum work done.you have time to learn and it's easy to understand.you can earn in other forum too but the best of all is cryptoforum.its better to stay alone in cryptoforum and learn as much as you can to earn as much as you can. @Huzaifa781141, @STALYN

The more we work in the forum and the more time we spend, the more we can learn about the forum. It will be easier for us to work here when we gain experience about it. We will be able to gift some good posts to others.

This forum is a very good site. The more we work on this forum, the more we learn about the edges. Gaining our experience and gaining this experience makes it easier for us to work here. We are able to gift better posts to others. Hope to be able to gift more good posts in the future

Great contribution is very interesting to know that they share the same characteristics but different knowledge opportunities, because cryptotalk offers more support to newbies where it also pays them with the little they know and this indicates that it is better support for the community since there is much more opportunity Despite the fact that bitcointalk is good, cryptotalk is more convenient to promote new talents.

On 8/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

I think your post is very informative and useful for everyone. Thanks for sharing this useful post. I think some things are similar each other. But some are different from each other. I like cryptotalk . It is beast for me and everyone.

It is possible for anyone to enter the Cryptotalk forum and start writing their first 100 posts. Here there are simple topics that can be discussed at the beginning of the road, but there are many complications in the topics and require sufficient experience in that forum, I find this forum more comfortable for a large percentage of subscribers.

Thank you for sharing this facts. Both platform are suitable and worthwhile yet I find the Bitcointalk extra complex than this (Crypotalk), because of what you said, plus the writing competencies were now not every person isn't always desirable on that. For individuals who are just new inside the Cryptocurrency, becoming a member of right here in Cryptotalk is better than visit bitcointalk.

Hello my dear friend, hope you are well, Dear friend, Both platform are good and profitable yet I find the Bitcointalk more complicated than this (Crypotalk), because of what you said, plus the writing skills were not everyone is not good on that. For those who are just new in the Cryptocurrency, joining here in Cryptotalk is better than go to bitcointalk. Good Luck!

Dear friend, I am a new member. I signed up here recently, and I have been searching for this information that concerns all new members in order to help them in the forum to achieve our hopes. Thank you for these tips and I advise all new members to follow this article to benefit from them and avoid mistakes in order to invest properly. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank you for sharing this data. Both stage are great and beneficial however I discover the Bitcointalk more complicated than this forum, since of what you said, furthermore the composing abilities were not everybody isn't great on that. For those who are just modern within the Cryptocurrency, joining here in Cryptotalk is way better than go to bitcointalk.

Hello everyone, Cryptotalk is one of the best earn money also depends forum. Bitcointalk is one of the mos oldest and platform informative of work from Cryptotalk platform and we should be really careful about everything.

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

Similarities

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

For me, we can be able to get information from both sites, thats why its important we are able to keep on posting good information here, because in the end it helps us i making the right comments that help our people so there is a reason as to why both are similar. Good luck 👍

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

Similarities

Thank you soo much dude for your post too as many member of the forum has some confusion on bitcointalk or crytotalk ok I personally like crytotalk because it is easy to use for all of us and also it contain Useful information and you can earn with less time.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend thanks for the explanation i am a new member here but your post open my eyes and brain i get many knowledge from your post and after reading your post i think that the crypto is the best than the bitcoin forum.

On 06/08/2020 at 4:05 PM, Moontong said:

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

Similarities

Thanks for this information dude your posts provide me so much knowledge about crytpo and you are saying it right that we earn from both at a same time and don't forget to mention that how much crypto is beneficial for us

• +1 1

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

Similarities

Thanks for shearing this informative and greatfull topic.i don't know about bitcoin more but after read this i have gain knowledge from both of.and i preferred crptotalk because this is very easy way to earn money .

Cryptotalk is best then others resources of earning money it is almost free and the usage of cryptotalk is more easy then others and gave us more benift. 

I really impress your topics because I never hear about bitcointalk and cryptotalk similarities.

I start my online career from cryptotalk and I am feeling good by working on it. 

I think this forum is easy and good as compared to bitcointalk which is complex .

• +2 1

Both are very valuable cryptotalk gives a lot of profit  after completing 100 post after 7 days you start receiving your payment that is a good income and it also gives us an opportunity to earn a bitcoin and the rate of the Bitcoin is very high in the market  we become rich if  you forget one bitcoin.

• +1 1

Dear friend thanks for sharing this valuable information and both Bitcointalk and cryptotalk are very best for use but I like the cryptotalk much because it is more easy to use and to do work on cryptotalk forum you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can earn a lot of money from it so in this way I like the cryptotalk forum much.