Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

Thank you very much for describing the difference between cryptotalk and bitcointalk I am very impressed by your post because you make a quality post by using useful and informative content. I hope all members will be able to understand the difference between these both forums after reading your post. I think we should take start from this forum because bitcointalk forum is more complicated and there is also difficult to earn money.

hello friend thanks a lot for your kind information your information is very valuable for me I don't know about the difference between people transition between I think this is a only one princess having different names but today I am able to know that these sensors are much difference between them

• +3 1

I think those who do scam in bitcointalk was already banned because bitcointalk is really secure when it comes to choose type according to my friend and we can report about who scammed here in this foreign to our moderators if you satisfied with my talking than best for me heart button

It seems to me that with the modifications in terms of payments that cryptotalk has suffered and adding that the talk tokens no longer give for more, I think that bitcointalk is a good option for those who want to earn more money, although it is also true that it is stricter that here, everyone must make their decision or work on both.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are same you don't need to do something hard and extra you just have to complete 100 posts after that make a post on daily basis .you just have knowledge and good english skill.you don't need to make post .just do a simple work and earn.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. I did not know the other site, I only knew cryptotalk, I already see the benefits of working on both forums.

Edited by piuri01

The same thing with me, I joined cryptocurrency because of my friend who told me the things that I can have when working in cryptocurrency and she also recommends this forum and bitcointalk where I can earn money and gain knowledge as well.

Yes friends, Bitcoins are one such way that people are earning, through which a lot of people are earning, where we  say I am very important to know about Basic things and without its knowledge we cannot work. 

The only advantage BitcoinTalk has over CryptoTalk, in my opinion, is the fame it has gained in the cryptocurrency community as the first and most widely used cryptocurrency forum. There have recently been more active forums with high-quality content, as well as forums that are more decentralised. The proposed addition of regional languages will greatly benefit this forum, and we will be proud to have been among the first to join.

Both have similarities and difference but after compare we can say that Crypto talk is best . Because Crypto talk is easy for understand and here we earn after 1st hundred posts but on bitcointalk we get earning after increasing ranks.

The bitcoin talk forum has always been very complex and but through this superficial topics the idea became clear to me in general as well as for other members.

This comparison shows the similarities and points of difference between these two forums, and I thank you for your useful post
But I prefer this forum
Because it is safe and like a school it provides us with the knowledge to be able to enter strongly into the world of cryptography

As for me, I have no experience in the world of profitable forums and websites, and I joined this forum at the invitation of my friend and found working here easy and comfortable. We can get a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and investing. We can also earn money to work here, but I will visit the forum you mentioned in the future

• +2 1

This topic is explained with proper discussion and you have explained each aspect with great supportive content.I was aware of the few terms but I also learned some new things as well.So,thank you for providing such a valuable topic to the forum.Hope it helped others as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

From what I believe cryptotalk and bitcointalk are both good sites that pays for publication but for me I think Cryptotalk is much better because members can easily earn immediately after completing 100 posts but bitcointalk you have to get to a higher rank before you can be oppotuned to earn.

I am still on Bitcointalk forum but admins/moderators are not as friendly as of Cryptotalk. Keep it in mind, this forum is also strict enough to prevent low quality contents with so many grammatical mistakes. I love this forum because I can not find exceptional features on Bitcointalk forum but this forum has been already providing for us

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. Working in coding conversations is much better to ensure that you get the fatigue and exhaustion that you spend in order to learn from this platform what workers and their steps are, which leads to profits and knowledge together. "

Cryptotalk is mostly preferred for new people and is really good if you are Beginners mostly. And talking about Bitcointalk even if you have good experience it would be difficult to grow and earn there. Also the earnings isn't fixed there and different for different ranks people.

• +5 1

There are far too many fraudsters on bitcointalk. And if somebody isn't one, you can't say. And the people who catch scammers are dishonest and have had their own persona. You are free to use bitcointalk, but you will become irritated and annoyed as a result of the hateful and insulting comments you will receive from high-ranking members. You'll speak about a subject you're familiar with and have learned

From your explanation I think bitcointalk have quite strict rules as compared to cryptotalk. It can be said that bitcointalk is somewhat complex and tricky while cryptotalk is easier and safe to work. For me cryptotalk is best.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Between bitcoin talk and crypto talk, I choose the second forum, because for me it is much simpler, better and more beautiful than the first.

For me, the BitcoinTalk forum has always been very complex, but through this superficial topic the idea became clear to me in general, as well as for other members, thank you..

• +3 1

Why don't we find a lot of explanation from the members about everything like our friend here offers? The matter will be better if we share the information like this. 

My friend is using bitcoin talk Forum and he said that it is also very good and also suggest me to join this forum but it is very difficult that for me as a beginner I face very problems in it but for me Cryptotalk is best and I am happy to work here..

I searched a lot in a lot of sites for someone to tell me the difference between cryptotalk and BitcoinTalk, but I really got nothing. Thank you very much. The members here offer knowledge as one family.

• +2 1