Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

many thanks everything powerful reaction folks, just what i would like to understand s right these little speak yellow references have been collected overdue or not exactly as fond noticed umteen uncompensated references epithetical copper mine and loving wonder whether these little banal cites tend to be the general reason nates everything.

Yes, you can comment on old posts. Because seniors member write these posts and these posts having the informative, beneficial and meaningful material so we should follow them and giving them comments. And you can also make posts on the old topics. There is no instructions for creating any post on old topics. 

I agree with you that friend, we are comments on old topics but these are such topics on which we have not made any comment before  if we have made comments  on those topics then our get in same topics twice or double then post will be delete due same comments on same topic duble. I think you understand it. Thank you very much.

Dear guy I'm newbie here on this forum and know rarely that we can comments or we are allowed to comment on the old posts, it is because we all have different thoughts and ideas so it is allowed to everyone to post on the older topic.  In addition as it is my request to all member please guide me for making me useful member here. 

Yes of course mate it is allowed for us to comment on some old topics and get paid for the comment but the important thing us how meaningful your comment is and how suit was when you post it to the forum for members to benefits from. 

• +2 1

Yes ready to get our previous post paid by getting that post responded ..but it'll as it were happen on the off chance that we haven't get gaining of that day ..i cruel to say if winning from gathering for that day has not come ..at that point ready to makes our posts paid .. But in the event that profit of that day haz come at that point after this getting responds on that day posts is truly futile in such cases we ought to go for following post and center on posts whose profit is to come .

A very nice topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  There are many rules and regulations for working in this forum.  People post a lot here every day and those posts are deleted because the posts on the same topic are exaggerated. We can earn income by commenting on old posts if the posts are informative and effective.

Yes, we can comment in new posts, when the posts are usefully and have best content, they remain open and members can profit from them and comment on them. But I do not knew if our comments in the new posts are free or not, so I do comment but I suffer from not counting many of others comments.

Hello my dear forum mate.yes we can make posts on old topics and we get paid for these posts but there are some old topics which are locked by the moderator and we don't make posts on those topics.

Yes offcourse you'll answer on ancient posts. As the ancient posts are continuously contain great substance. They are useful to other individuals so you'll comment on them. But you'll be able not as it were comment on those posts which are bolted.

Topics that are not ban as of my own way that I was told and guide you will be paid for it but when the topic is banned you will not be paid even if you comment on it, so it's advisable to all new members to learn and ask to be guide.

• +1 1

You Will Get Talktokens For Commenting On Old Posts If They Will Be Usefull But Getting Satoshis For Commenting On Old Post Will Be Difficult Because There Are Already Hundreds Of Comments On Old Post. 

@Moontong

Ok, I guess that's likely. You should also post to the subject as far as the subject is concerned. The sight and you will make a profit from that article. But I hope that there will be a permanent sharing of information with all the participants of the post and topics in this direction.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

I think you can post on any topic that is open for replies and I am doing comment on many post but some of them are closed for replies so I think you can easily do your comment on any post but you have to just keep in mind that you post are good information in it.

I think that we can comment for any old topics when it's still open the information of any topic can used for any time.the modaretor have the right to lock any old topic however if the fell contribution    

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Dear mate every topic has some knowledgefull content. And old topics also contains halpfull material for newbies. So I think we should reply on these topics so that these topics can come in front of newbies and they can achieve new knowledge.

• +3 1

There is no time duration limitation you can comment on any post either post is new or old. But your comment should be relevant to the topic. You cannot comment on the post which is locked by the mediators. 

Thanks for your sharing dear here I am new and your post is also old but this is show me on front therefore I am commenting . I have read comments of others .Maybe here is no issue for commenting on old topic.

You can post on old topics until locked. Some topics are locked by moderator and we can't add any more comments on these topics. We can pay for comments on older posts. I think we should choose old topics for feedback because there is less chance of deleting these topics than new ones. The old post is the most common and best thing for comments because it is one with the guarantee of approval that you should comment on the old post rather than the new post because you are sure to pay for it yourself.

really we can comment on old comments as long as we are offering the right comments and that is the best way to deal with consider this we are all accept to work as hard and amassed everything in one perspective and all will be well as ought to be self-evident

• +1 1

Yes, you can write responses to old posts as long as they are still available for discussion and have not been closed by the moderators.  Closed topics can be read only. As for other posts, you can write comments on them, even if they are old or recent.  You only receive payment for useful, positively rated posts, and unhelpful or deleted posts are not counted.  Good luck.

I would say post comments on older posts until the post is visible and no longer locked.  If the post has informative content, it will last for several months, and if the community / forum moderators are really helpful, it will not be disabled.  When they think the answers to the issues are enough, they lock that post!  So you can comment on that old post which is available for reply!

My dear if the post is still open than in my view you can make comment on it .Its not a big deal rather the topic is old or new .If it is popular and still allow members to make a post on it than you can do so .It will be counted and you will be paid for that post.

Too many topics are opened for responses, so you can always answer them. Only bear in mind that your reply must be important to the subject that can support the discussions. Here are also certain things that need to be explored constantly.

Yeah I think there is no limitation for time to reply to a topic. But new topics get deleted when they found an issue with the content. Apart from new posts,old topics are well established and we can trust them to comment because they didn't get deleted after along time I think so.