Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Yes! There is no doubt that we will not be paid for commenting on old topics. Infact old topics assures us that they are permanent and do not have any of deletion whereas recent posts can get deleted because of copyright or violation. 

Yes of course. You can post on any topic be it old or new. What matter most is the content of the topic. Do comment only to the topic that is cleared to you. If you post rubbish you will be rated bad and it will affect your earnings.

It's been a few days since I joined this forum and I don't know many rules of this forum yet and I don't know how to pay. So I don't know if we can make money by commenting on an old topic. I think we can comment on all the posts and we get paid.

• +2 1

Why not dear friend yes you are open the old post and discussion the old posts so its say worng you are not open the old posts, while the old posts in verve important Issue discuss and you get many experiences in this post and earn the money easily. 

• +2 1

Dear you can comment on a post as far as its comment section is opened but if the conversations for a perticular post is closed for local replies then you can not reply on that topic so it does not matter you answer a fresh or old post you will be paid for aure what you do here 

My friend, the post is still remaining on the platform and it has not been deleted. You can comment on it, but your post must be clear, useful and not duplicated, or it will be subject to deletion and bad reputation

• +1 1

Yes, absolutely right, all the principles that I have read from this platform as being a bigner tell me that you do not get a  ranking by commenting again and again on very super old posts.

Or in other words, if you do not get bad quotation, then others are required and it may happen that you do not get many in this case.

The way to fix you is that we are a post that make a comment.

Obviously my dear, We can still comment on old post and get payment for this post. In this forum a lot of old useful post wrote by the seniors. Forum payment mainly depends on positive reputation, its not depend on post made time. I think you can understand it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course pricey we are able to remarks and react to those topics which are vintage .Those topics which can be useful  and satisfy the present day situation of the discussion board are considered  as beneficial via the moderators  are nonetheless open for remarks .No question there are various  of such topics which  are old however are treasured and incorporate complete of information for us.

• +3 1

Yes we can still comment to old post and get paid .if the posts work has done then the comment section would have been closed but if the comment section is not close then you can comment on that post .and you will also get the payment for that comment.but you will have to be make a useful comment.

The answer is yes, we can comment on old topics if we've really not commented on them yet as the can be of help to us even if they are old created topics.

• +2 1

I think we can post any topics and they are looking for comments not the time  , am a beginner in this platform I don't get payment still now becouse I didn't completed the first hundred posts yet , I hope I will get a good type of income in this platform

• +2 1

Yes, of course you can comment on old topics, and the biggest evidence is that we are still commenting on this post and it has been writin for more than 5 months, because some new members enter here and benefit from the comments. so as long as there is an influx of information, the post remains available.

• +3 1

Of course, friends. We can respond to ancient topics because they carry important insights and information and there are many responses to them that can be read and get knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, there are posts that are locked and you can't reply.  There are old posts that may still be published for new information or someone reveals an effective answer and an answer to a question that has not yet happened.  I recommend reading older posts because many of them contain valuable information and if you have anything useful to add.

Yes we can post  in old post . it doesn't matter that if the topic is old or new but it should  reasonable and shouldn't be agianst community demands. You cam post your comment on a topic as long as it  remain opened the unsefull topics will be deleted by the moderator . so try to write the comprehensive content

Yes my dear, you are allowed to post in older topics as well just make sure the topic is not too old like 3/4 months old so just leave those topics and find some new topics to post them dont bump very old topics.

Yes, you can, as long as the posts are still open, but you should avoid the unhelpful and duplicate posts because they are subject to deletion and give a negative evaluation and thus you will not get money.

A nice question that came to my mind a while ago, and I discovered that the forum from time to time deletes topics and closes other topics and also there are topics that are still open so I think you can only comment on unlocked topics.

You can comment on that old topic if you see it's benefit that the topic was not deleted and your post is also not deleted. The platform provide certain time to comment if the time is completed then it is blocked by the head the reason is that moderator takes that post as those were not were able to discussion. Thus is my point of view about that you ask.

You spoke well. This is something we should all know. Everyone can comment on old posts. However, you will not be able to make more than 50 comments in one day. No payment will be given for more than 20 comments. So we have to make 20 comments every day

Yes you can make comments on old posts. But you have to make sure that you didn’t comment this post before. If we do comments on old post, newbies can learn from these posts and gain knowledge about that. There are many old posts in this forum from which you can learn lots of things. Do not post for making money. Try to post for contributing to this forum. 

As long as those posts haven't been locked 🔐 you can comment on old posts because we learn through most of them and you will still get paid for writing posts on old topics if they haven't locked it.