Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

We can comment on old post and can get money but we can't comment on one topic again and again.This is out of rules.But commenting on old post is not Against the rules.We can do it.Old post is so useful.Commenting on old topics is not a bad idea.

We can get a lot for the old post here because here we think it might be worth getting a good salary because if we can do something good here we can do a lot of new things here. Hopefully those who work here do a lot of old things.  You know they learned a lot from here, I hope they got a lot better

I think you can comment on old post which have good content and provide usefull information. So identify which topic is good for posting is necessary. So with this you can get knowledge and if you think some thing is wrong then you can make correct by comment. 

By the way, I am new to this forum but some of my friends have been working in this forum for a long time. I have learned a lot from it and got a lot of information. So I want to say that of course we can comment on any old post and it will definitely be paid to us. But if there are too many comments on a post, the option to comment further is turned off.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, my friend, I asked about this beforehand .. Old posts after a specified period of time are automatically locked and you cannot add comments to them .. So any post you find and still can comment on it will charge you on condition that your comment is useful

Our main aim to comments other post  which would help other people 

and people  which are being comment earn money and post author learn

from your idea and next time avoid to use and otherways  can use this tool .

• +2 1

Dear we just need reacts for our posts, either you posts on a new topic or posts on old topics, and we just need the requirements of forum's rules and regulations so make posts useful.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Yes my dear we can comment on the older posts and these are count. Different useful ideas are coming related to older posts having interesting topics so everyone should be able to add in it. But my question here is , can we comment double or thrice on a single post? Plz guide about it and hit it❤️🙂

Yes my dear, you can still comment on old posts. In this forum, most of the useful post made by the seniors. So you can easily write useful comments on those post and you obviously get payment for commenting those post. Don't worry for this, follow the rules and still writing comment on old post. 

• +1 1

There is no problem in commenting on the old topic.If you are maintaining the rules and regulations of the forum then there is no problem. If you think an old topic is important for you and you want to comment on it there is no problem you still can get paid if your comment is being liked by the members. But i think members should create new topic also.

• +1 1

On 8/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Yes mate! I think you are still allowed to post on the old posts as long as it's still available. You can still get paid for posting on the available old topics.

my friend you are absolutely right  See as long as the old post exists you can comment on them Instead you need to comment on those who Which is new

We can comment on old posts but If we comment on a post over and over again we will not get paid because it is written rules a so we will refrain from commenting on a post over and over again.

Yes we can comment on old topics and still get paid. The most important thing is that the content in our comment are informative, useful and of good quality and get good ratings on them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello, I think we can comment on the old comments because it's not mentioned in the rules that I shouldn't comment on the old comments, I always comment on it and don't delet.

Certainly, you can comment on old posts and get money as long as it is there and has not been deleted. Comment on everything is useful to avoid deleting your comment in case the topic is deleted if it is not useful

I always bless for the senior members who openly share us the hidden or challenging contents of the forum.

I guess all what we (new members and junior members) need is clarification and explanation about the cryptotalk.

• +3 1

Hello everyone you can make a comment on old post you come across it  and if the post you made is useful you will be paid for that post and earn money to invest with it to earn income for future purpose which could help in your future @Shantos  @Abideen  @Prince MS

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, Iman33 said:

Certainly, you can comment on old posts and get money as long as it is there and has not been deleted. Comment on everything is useful to avoid deleting your comment in case the topic is deleted if it is not useful

@Iman33 You are absolutely right mate as i totally agree with you. One will definitely be payed for the comments on topic irrespective of how old it is as far as the topic still remains available for members to learn and comment on it. I am very sure the moderators would have remove any topic that is not useful to the forum that they don't want members to comment on.

6 hours ago, M.bello said:

Hello everyone you can make a comment on old post you come across it  and if the post you made is useful you will be paid for that post and earn money to invest with it to earn income for future purpose which could help in your future @Shantos  @Abideen  @Prince MS

@M.bello Yes mate. If your post Carry good content which other members can gain knowledge from it. Because there is not limit of comment on any specific topic, so you can post as much as you can. 

• +1 1

The answer is simply: Yes there is no rule for such necropostings.

You are allowed to post at old topics if you have a good understanding of the topic in question and have something good to reply.

For example if i see there's a topic speaking about something concerning Bitcoin's old price related with future prices i am willing to post meaningful content providing an update on that particular topic mentioning why price got changed on the current date.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes we can if the comments list is still open and available without being deleted. And I think you can still get paid from it because it counts as a comment.

Actually yrs we are allowed to comment on both new and old topics and we are going to be paid so don't restrict your self from comment on old topics i hope you understand my point.

Hello everyone, according to my experience on the platform, we can still comment on the old posts if there are no problems, I consider that there are still many posts that have a good contribution and that it would be interesting for us to continue commenting and reading them, especially beginners.

• +1 1