Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Dear friend, your topic is good. In my personal opinion, trading and working in cryptocurrencies is an exchange that needs to understand its patterns and changes over time, and this is the most important element in trading, and luck has a role as well.

This is true. My friend, and I agree with you, and I advise every person to rely on his mind to make any profits, whether scientific or material. 

• +3 1

This is a very good post! I think it was about time that someone said that crypto is not all about luck an that there is a lot of knowledge that goes into it as well in making decisions, that results in profit.

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think sometime it depend on the luck and sometime it only for your experience because some time I like not easy think to buy so if you are expert in cryptocurrency trading you will make good some amount of money from trading I hope you understand what I'm trying to say Good luck

Greetings I agree with you what you are saying because I had also possets feriansyah and it is in not every time and that profit is eventually good for you sometime you have to be very patient and wait for the thing and do their work I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck for your future

The trading thing is very difficult. You should be really aware and don't just rely on luck for not losing your money in a while. The price of any coin does not pump randomly for no reason! Every change should have an analysis. That is why we should always be aware. Then we won't be harmed. 

@Calvinpriva thank you for this useful post . I really like your content Everytime you post something because you always present quality content on this forum . I am agree with you . We should definitely believe on luck but without knowledge we can't just depend on luck . We must have proper knowledge of trading and investing and avoid from gambling because sometimes it is not worthy.

Trading can be on luck, but this is a risk, it is like gambling, but when it depends on education and rationality, it is more profitable, because when you rely on knowledge in trading you study the currency market, monitor currencies and their fluctuations, and you can estimate what you can do / buy or sell /.
If you do not win, you end your day with the least loss.

• +3 1

Trading cryptocurrencies is a complicated matter, especially for beginners, because it requires a lot of experience and familiarity with the currency market and exchange. I assure you that it does not depend entirely on luck, but rather on familiarity with the cryptic knowledge 

Trading does not work without knowledge and experience in any field it is not gambeling to aquire luck i know that from my experience in trading sometimes we get lucky but most of the times we need to use our brain.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it.sorry from my side for not answering your topic.

Hello my dear friend.  I agree with you on this, as not everything depends on luck.  Also, trading is not a gamble, as many people think.  We have to do research and collect information to make a good profit.

I agree with you my friend, trading does not depend on luck, but trading depends on knowledge, which you can acquire through this forum, and through knowledge, you can trade and reap profits.

You have to pay attention, my friend, as this forum does not depend on luck only ..
Information plays a big role in it, so you must pay attention to improving the level of your information and publications in order to reach what you want from success.
Good luck to all of you.

You are really right about that.  It is important for us to know and have sufficient experience in order to make a profit from cryptocurrencies and to present our best ideas and apply recommendations and advice to get the best possible profit from that.  So the issue of learning and acquiring knowledge is really important to make the best gains later.

• +2 1

Well you're topic and which way you explain about luck factor in trading really great, yes still so many peoples thinks trading and gambling both depends on luck, so they do trading but when they loss money they blames crypto, but they don't no trading need analysis and in you're case its purely depends on perfect analysis not luck factor involved, i hope through you're topic some peoples change their mind set and do trading with analysis its really great.

In the matter of trading and investment, we have to rely on knowledge and experience and leave luck aside so that we do not face loss because it is a matter of supply and demand for currencies within the market, and this determines the type of currency that I want to use.

Yes my dear friend yes my dear friend I want to tell you. You said absolutely right you to open your mind because every Profit is not depend on your lock when you want to invest into cryptocurrency then you should too invest carefully

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time .

Some people compare trading to gambling because both are dangerous and can lead to addiction. Both provide fun, but the problem arises when you lose control and spend the majority of your time doing it, potentially losing your money.

Well, your subject and the way you describe the luck factor in trading is very great; yes, many people still believe that trading and gambling are both based on luck, so they trade but blame crypto when they lose money, but they don't; trading requires analysis, and in your case, it is purely based on perfect analysis with no luck factor involved; I hope that through your topic, some people will change their minds.

This topic is very important and useful.. Some like to know that cryptocurrencies don't just depend on luck.. Rather on the knowledge you have to be a broad knowledge when you make decisions luck does not help you in making them.. Which, therefore, leads to profit
I hope people change the way they think and trade through analysis and use knowledge.

In my view luck is the politics of the weak.
Work hard and purposeful and operate the mind in dealing and not relying on luck
And to be able to process the correct idea and work with it.
Set a goal and be able to advance every month because at the end, your money is doubled
This is not a gamble.
Good luck .

Certainly, it is not possible to rely on luck at work, especially in this forum. Rather, reason and knowledge must be adopted, work with patience and effort, persistence and continuity.

Edited by Ania atom
  • +5 1

Yes, this is true. At the beginning, I used to buy with luck, I made some gains, but often I lost some of my money, but after learning well and understanding how to buy, selling and the most important currencies to trade in, I made good gains.