Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

You're very right my guy. Not very profit depends on luck. One will first work hard and set up a goal. Use your cost of production to set up your profit and do work toward the realization of your goals and objective. It's after you work hard that you will make more profit.

First of all have a nice day to all members. Yes dear you are right. Everything does not depend on our luck sometime we need knowledge to get our gain. In cryptotalk you need knowledge but do not need luck. If you have a knowledge about cryptotalk currencies digital currencies then you work on this website and earn a lot of money. And you win in gambling by luck not knowledge. 

• +4 1

On 8/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

@Calvinpriva You are absolutely right. Whoever depends on luck in investing may win one or two times, but several times, he is definitely a loser. Only market study and chart, and experience is what makes permanent profits in investment.

• +3 1

thank you so much for your information are you are giving the right example to understand that every profit is not dependent on the luck.

You should have a proper experience and knowledge if we want to invest a currency. So you have a proper information about that thing if you want to get a profit from that.

• +1 1

If we do one thing, then we succeed in it, then it does not mean that everything has happened because of our luck, it is a result of this that you worked hard day and night to do that work.  

• +1 1

Yeah you are right. Profile doesn't depend on the luck it is depended on your hard work and your content that how profitable content you are posting. If you work hard then you definitely you will have Profit. Thank you

• +1 1

If you want to work in cryptocurrency field then you must learn it properly and always depends on your knowledge and experience.

Maybe you get some profit because of your luck but it is not working for you in every day. It is a complete market and you must have a knowledge about market

Well you're subject and what direction you clarify about karma factor in exchanging truly extraordinary, yes still such countless people groups thinks exchanging and betting both relies upon karma, so they do exchanging yet when they misfortune cash they faults crypto, yet they don't no exchanging need examination and in you're case its absolutely relies upon wonderful investigation not karma factor included, I trust through you're theme a few people groups adjust their perspective set and do exchanging with examination its truly incredible.

Very good everyone no that crypto currency is not  gambling that makes people to invest and lose their profit,I believe in trading because I learn trading for just few weeks.some time the market can pump and you will be the lucky person but without the knowledge we can no get it easy everyone needs to understand it very well.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Well, you're theme and what direction you clarify about karma factor in exchanging truly extraordinary, yes still such countless people groups thinks exchanging and betting both rely upon karma, so they do exchange however when they misfortune cash they fault crypto, yet they don't any exchange need investigation and in you're case it simply relies upon wonderful examination, not karma factor included, I trust though you're pointing a few people groups adjust their perspective set and do an exchange with the investigation it's truly incredible.

Yes you are right  there is no luck with us every day and the profit depends upon your work not on your luck if you work hard you will get big profit and if with your brain 

You are right, trading is not something that consists of luck or much less is a gambling, so it is necessary to learn a lot and acquire good knowledge so that each investment is correct and nothing depends on luck.
Luck can sometimes bring benefits in cryptocurrencies, but the truth is that at some point there will be losses, so it is essential to learn constantly to know what decisions to take at a certain time and also to be informed about all the relevant news in crypto world.

• +1 1

Now it is 100 percent right because sometimes your benefits depends on your too . I know it not happens most of the time but it I believe it happens your luck is involved in your business. For profit in your business you should study about things like current affairs, social issues and market ups down etc.

You are very right, thanks for your post. Without a doubt, cryptocurrencies increase your percentage of profits as long as you also increase your knowledge, therefore it is not only luck if I do not study knowing there, you have less possibility of generating losses.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

____________________.

It is a valuable sharing, so profit through luck is only a coincidence that may not come, but by learning and gaining experience, you can achieve daily profits, which is guaranteed.

Yes, of course you said right that even on the platform on which we work, we should work hard on ourselves, every single thing does not depend on luck.Whatever field you work in, work hardest and if you work with enthusiasm, you will definitely succeed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is not just about chance, and in making choices, there is a lot of experience that goes into it, which results in benefit. There are those who believe that if you are fortunate to do so, you will only catch a trend in crypto prices for trading, But if we learn   any work properly then we can able to gain profit.  Sometimes you will earn money on luck specially in gambling site but it depends not all the time you are lucky. we need to used our brain to think what move we can do to earned some money.

I agree with my frined and you are doing good . I seen so many postwhich made is good and provide maximum knowledge and advice.  So many think luck work in your profit and earning.  But i think and belive hard work can beat the luck . So perso can get everything which he want to get with hard work and struggle.  So hard work is important for success. No doubt luck work but not all time . It base on chance maybe yes and maybe not.

• +2 1

Yes you are right. We assume crypto as gambling but if you have good and proper knowledge about crypto currency  then you get alot of benefit from this. 

I agree with you. I think the people who think this way are people who do not know about cryptocurrencies. From the outside, this work can be seen very easily. But when we start trading, the more information we have, the more we earn.

Many people confused and think that your income and your progress depends on your luck but that is absolutely wrong concept the earning for your hard work not your luck so be working on trading on those that are useful not those that is case your heraldic 

Having knowledge about a particular coin is more than luck because if you spend your precious time learning about trading for month it will yield good results than believing in luck without knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right that if we depend on our destiny then we will never be able to move forward so we have to do something without depending on our destiny.If we work hard we will succeed. Luck is not always the same.

Yes I will not rely on luck in trading and profit on this platform, rather I will rely on the mind to think properly and learn how to work for good profit.  And profit needs to be self-sufficient and not on fate, some people believe