Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

We, if you want to avoid scammers, you should avoid talking to them or ignored them if they're trying to messaging or contact you because this scammers are just enable to conversations and to avoid that we need to ignore them especially if they're strangers who are offering some investments.

there are many people who are always find the shortcut way to achieve your goal and an much and more profitable learning through his life but I also advised valve member to keep well give me an occasion to their senior who always guide you about this real based learning program how to talk with other people and how to gain a better application but most of the senior are always ask to your personal information and Crypto ideas to avoid these type of people because these are type of people don't your friend because these type of people are the scammer and Gangster who will harm for you and your profitable learning that you can earn from this real based learning program.

Maybe you are right, I do not differentiate between scammers and people who want help, so I do not advise anyone to buy such anonymous currencies in the hope that it will increase one day. Bitcoin or Ethereum are among the best cryptocurrencies currently I advise you to convert your currencies to them

Well fisrt of all thanks my friend for this kind of information. Because this is very important for all the members to avoid from scammers and their tricks. So don't pay heed to them. Otherwise you have to pay for this.

You should tame your mind to not fall for these fake scammers. First of all you should know that there are lot of scams around. They are searching for a victim to fall onto their trap. So dont get overexcited on hearing about free rewards, etc.

• +2 1

Scammers can use your information and pictures to create a fake identity or to Target you with a scam... So keep your personal details and mobile devices secure....

Mainly it is a main problem for newcomers because they don't know properly about scammers...Your post is helpful for those people..Scammer are really very clever..they offer many attractive offers..but this not real..this is a fake offers..we should try be careful about scammers..

That in field epithetical dollar-denominated assets you ought to be persevering, you'll develop flourishing aptitude .. to bypass commence forgeries you're going to be aware of how property the overall leveraging you're making will be that you will see within the rational in addition to standard research with the condition that there are just moral excellence lists because gift .. don't be deluded by that look into .. inside the mass of recommendation, especially your world-class reports, this can be the proper determination.

In crypto international tricksters constantly thinks insightfully to trick humans organizations, so we likewise want to very well remember sagaciously then we efficaciously prevent these scammers,and that i concur with no doubt about it "counterfeit prizes", normal I be a part of airdrops and furthermore web site's to my very own advantages, and that i utilize separate electronic mail to sign up for this platform's, and that i receives phony prize messages in this electronic mail, yet I don't speak in confidence to those messages on the grounds that I realise these messages attempt to entice me and that i never open this message.

Hay dear!

Obviously, fraudsters have brilliant speculation, however notwithstanding that most fakes are evident to us through the offers they offer and the enticements on the grounds that these offers can never be accepted, so we should consistently consider numerous angles prior to entering any business, particularly in the event that it is another business.

Control your mind and avoid been scammed. Seek advice from professionals before investing in cryptocurrency to avoid loosing your money be cautious and invest wisely 

Scammer tick million of people in a year .Scammers can use your information and pictures to create a fake identity or to target you with a scam. Keep your mobile devices  .

Yours examples about Scammer is so perfect we should follow your post and also follow the rules and regulations then we will succeed on the degital world. 

• +2 1

On 8/3/2020 at 6:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Am sorry to say this, but scammers are very clever! They create a fake offer, coin or fake anything so that they can use it to generate money by stealing. Only 20% of 100% can avoid scammers because they have very attractive techniques that they use to trick us and steal for us...

So what do you think is the best way to escape them?
This is what I think, we should always control our minds (Thinking capacity) this will help us to detect those scammers by comparing the reality, well-known legit offers, and those fake offers.

Example 01 (the reality): Let say you purchased 1000 XRP when it was $0.19 ($190) you hold them and resale them at a price of $0.29 ($290-$190=$100 your profit) so in this example, you made a profit of $100 but you risked $190 to earn that profit! You have not earn it free.

Example 02 (legit rewards): We can earn $10 from coinbase after we join and trade $100, not $10 for free but after we trade $100. We can also earn from sites like yobit and others from their airdrops but there are some steps required to earn those airdrops.

Example 03 (fake rewards): You just receive an email or text in any social network like this "Congratulations, you have won 0.05 BTC in our giveaways, you need to send 0.003 BTC to this address ****** to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects??

That's why i say we should control our minds by comparing the reality, legal rewards and fake rewards. Many people who will be attracted easily with that free 0.05 BTC will fail to control their minds and they will fall in scammer trick and lost their money.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right Sir . It is also happen with few only few weeks ago . I join a website but I don't know that it is fake website . I join it 1 month to gain profit but I was dis hearted when I see that website is fraud. So I leave it. After few days one of my friends tell me to join Crypto talk so I join this website and start working on it. I hope that in future I will get a lot of earning from here it is really a good website. There is no fraud on it. I see that senior members are very sincere. They give proper answer of our questions so I want to give a lot of thanks to wise senior members on Crypto talk. 💖

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i agree with you.yes we should Control our mind to avoid scammers.it. It is necessary you have to control emotion and avoid the scammer. If scammer get helping offer and took the detail forum you and we shouldn't accept it.

Yes dear I am totally agree with you we should avoid because their is no person in the world who gives you money free and how you can get money through any site so be careful .

Yes, it is absolutely right that shortcut methods are applied wherever they are proved to be harmful, for example, if we become a part of the passenger inside who is offering to double our money, then of course he will be on our account.  

I have rated your post on the whole date. Right now I have got a chance to learn a lot about how to die and make my target 

Indeed, scammers are very clever, if we are cautioned they can't steal our money. So like you said we have to control our mind. Don't fall for scammers offers. They always provide attractive offers and ask our money or personal information. Don't respond positively to them. The tips you given are very important to avoid the scammers. Good job mate 

Thanks a lot @Calvinpriva for giving us this good information i think this is ever best knowledge a would get from this forum but i want a suggestion from you why would scammer give us very attractive offer now i know behind the reason they need our money and they will do fraud.

Certainly, scammers are very clever, if we're cautioned they cannot steal our cash. So such as you stated we ought to manipulate our mind. Don't fall for scammers offers. They constantly provide appealing gives and ask our money or private information. Do not respond positively to them. The recommendations you given are very essential to avoid the scammers. Correct job mate

This is a good advice not only to control the mind to also give no little chance for a scammer to get even an accessbility to once account, is better to create a strong security with google account.

Yes mate controlling your mind is the best way which you can be safe from scammer because when you don't control your mind any links you see you follow and you always involved in other crypto currency website without having proper knowledge about them will make you to be falling victim of scammers trapped. 

First of all thank you my dear friend for sharing this valuable information with us. You can learn and earn at the same time in this forum. You have to be careful always about the scammers.scammers gives you profit in order to invest more money and then they take away all your money.

• +2 1

Many sites are scams .many people ms are falling to scammers because they need to reach quickly get goal which is totally wrong.so we have to search well in the internet for any person or site before starting dealing with it.so be careful as always be calm and work hard in cryptotalk.so,I think main thing is get scammed is our greedy mind.if success then work hard and focus on work. I wish you to beat of luck dear😊

Hello, it is true that money is stolen every day through the application of scams, but the worst of all is that people continue to fall for that type of scams, when all they do is lose their money, I mention it because if we know the The way scammers operate we can avoid being scammed, but something I recommend to avoid this type of scam is to do some research on how these types of people operate, or carry out a personal analysis where we can deduce if it is a good investment.
The best thing is that if you decide to invest, do it in a currency in which you maintain a knowledge, or that you consider to be safe.