Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Yes your right. But I have no idea what I should do next. I am new so I don't know about the others sections.while it's a good platefroum. I have no experience and idea for what I did for next section. Thank you for useful information.

I love to help other people so I am enjoying to posting in this section and spent my time to answer newbies questions. this section is very good for those people who want to start working in the field of cryptocurrencies and increase their experience by reading other people's comments.

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Exactly dude we should focus on the others sections of the forum and not only waste our time here most of the people here complete their daily 20 posts here and posts only in the topics of beginners section but if we all are doing thos we never got information about crypto currencies and online currencies 

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Exactly dude we should focus on the others sections of the forum and not only waste our time here most of the people here complete their daily 20 posts here and posts only in the topics of beginners section but if we all are doing thos we never got information about crypto currencies and online currencies 

• +1 1

I think you are right there are a lot of traffic in only business sections and many members are not seeing other sections like forum exchange and other I think we should visit them and make our post in that section because other sections are also very good and I like it it contains a lot of information.

Yes it is absolutely wrong beacuse it is only wasting of time one should go ahead and do work in other section rather than beginner . Beginner only teaches us the way of joining this group and rest section teaches us how to earn money and increase reputation ass well

welcome my dear friend
Our presence in the beginners section is not considered a waste of time because we help each other in solving the problems that we face in the forum and get acquainted with the conditions and rules. And it becomes a bad forum

Dear mate your suggestion is good. We should try to learn more knowledge from this forum. There are other sections which are full of knowledge. We should try to seek knowledge more about other earning sources. I appreciate your topic and i will try my best to motivate others also.

You are right in saying that older members should not limit themselves to the beginner section as they will only learn about this peecific forum.it is really important the work of this forum is to really require and believe we are doung everything we are doing is going to be better for you to look at other section          

It is very usefull post.We can get information by this type of post.Really it is a good advic. New members do not have enough knowledge about this. Sone times they are aware about this section.beginner have to know many things and then they have to post.  

My dear

When a new member joined to this forum than he tries to work only in the biginners section due to the past experience of his senior .In this way he cannot get much knowledge about this forum.To get better knowledge and to improve his writing skills he should visit the other section also.In this way he would be able to know about different things .

Yes dear you are right. We should not waste our time is useless things. If we gain completely knowledge about crypto currencies. Si we should take next step. Because if we have joined this forum then we should learn about every thing on this forum. We should do work on other sections.

Hello friend you are absolutely right but inside this forum you will find the corrupt currency also has information about it because the corrupt currency is on top of this forum it we are working which is why here you can find all kinds of information  And you can easily get it and work on the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing this nice topic. Well my friend there are many newbies who joined this forum without having any knowledge. So it is easy to understandable for them to comment on Begginers section. Besides there are many seniors member who spend time in Biggeners section because they want to help the juniors member. So it is not a waste of time for me to spend time here. Yes we should gradually move to other sections too to gain knowledge about Cryptotalk forum.

Really  beginners section important  first understand crypto currencies  basic knowledge. Don´t worry about  newbies still follow rules of this senior member will help you. learn about this trading process. I wish you newbies.

On 8/3/2020 at 10:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Thank you so much my friend for highlights this important topic. I am also a begginer in Cryptotalk. And  I think your advice is very beneficial for us. We shouldn't waste our time in begginer section.

We have to visit all section in this forum and learn many things.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right bro but new comers don't know about this forum. First of all they should understand this forum as well as boosting their knowledge and communication skills. At least they should work in beginner section upto 150 posts. After changing their rank they must move towards other sections provided by crypto talk. 

Your publish could be very useful, in particular for those who go to different sections. It's miles harmful for someone to be warned at any time at the same time as doing this. Many people want to spend time right here to research diverse things, consisting of posting on forums. However, a few humans spend time in other sections. Gets factors that come to be a danger to the character.

I know in all the sections you get different type of income and that is why you need to know about the different things and you should use all the sections.

This forum is like school so dont waste your time learning in one section only try and move forward for advance knowledge about crypto currency get expose to different section it will help your hustle

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Murtyano said:

This forum is like school so dont waste your time learning in one section only try and move forward for advance knowledge about crypto currency get expose to different section it will help your hustle

@Murtyano Hello mates, I agree with you. Cryptotalk has some useful section for us, we can easily learn more knowledge from this section. So always try to write your useful post in all section. It can helps you to increase your crypto knowledge. I think you also write post on other section. 

DON'T  WASTE YOUR TIME: TIME WASTED IS LIFE WASTED.        You know life is really very short.  None of us knows when  it is time for us go. Nine of us knows if not today is our very last day on earth. It's time for cryptotalk

Edited by Devan

Maybe you have the right to what I mentioned in the post, but there are a lot of new members here and they can only comment in the beginners section, it takes a good time to move to the other sections of the Crypto Talk financial platform

15 hours ago, Salena said:

but if we all are doing thos we never got information about crypto currencies and online currencies 

Its look like  you have submitted  the same answer  two time in a row so you should edit this now Because  there has a chance  you can get warning  for this reason of spamming ..   Indeed, all the section  is important  but crypto related  information  is most important  in this kind of forum.. 

Hi dear , you're right there are vast areas of knowledge in the other sections ,we don't have to waste our time in only the beginners section , we have to post in other section then we can learn more about the other section of this forum which could be really helpful to us.

Yes you can say that always keep trying new things always keep expanding your knowledge .definitely you can visit other forums as well to get knowledge. And if you knows something better you can also share it to others.