Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

You have the right, my friend. We all have to learn from each other’s experiences, share our knowledge together and support each other so that we can all get profit and benefit at the same time. From all of my heart, success to all of you.

I totally agree, my friend

Experienced members should always dedicate their experience and knowledge to help new members

Therefore, their publications should be clear, easy to understand, and provide all the knowledge they can

Dear friend , you are very right and I agree with you that we should create useful topics and always publish good posts that is why other members can gain knowledge from your post and your post becomes a tool for change, thank you dear friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend , you are very right and I agree with you that we should create useful topics and always publish good posts that is why other members can gain knowledge from your post and your post becomes a tool for change, thank you dear friend.

dear friend I am agreed with you and yes our Post tells our characters and reputation if we are using to write and unique content for writing post that will be more exceptional for us and we will able to more reputation from the uses of crypto Tok

Its been more than six months, I am with this forum. Before joining on this forum, I was already an active member on Bitcointalk(I am still maintaining my higher rank on that forum too). I have found this forum is more addictive than that of Bitcointalk and I am doing my best to create some informative topics. Problem that senior members are noticing here is, most of the members are directing towards first three sections on this forum. There are so many constructive posts in other sections which are still waiting for readers to get reviewed....

• +2 1

Certainly, we must all raise the quality of our publications and provide useful information through which we can provide benefit to new members and thus help each other to progress and exchange experiences in order to reach success.

• +2 1

crypto is the best forum for us to learn about crypto related information and only your post is one thing that cause your popularity on this forum so create those topics that cause change in the environment of forum like make more best informative post. 

Fantastic and brilliant write up bro, the old ones should guide the newbies and help them grow, if you see any post that has to be corrected with your experience, correct the person like him/her grow and learn from you, don't just read and scroll over. Thanks

Yes, I agree with you, I have followed up today a number of experienced members of the forum, their posts are really wonderful and they provide very useful information through which I can develop and increase my information

Yes, you are right in this. Everyone should share their knowledge and experience here in order to allow the new members to view and benefit from it, and that will benefit everyone as it will be reflected on this platform positively.👍

• +4 1

The difference, my dear, is distinction and creates distinction through nuance.
There are two types of people who read, learn and quote an idea, and there are people who read, search and analyze, and through that they create new unused ideas, the last type is excellence and creativity in creating a valuable idea and adding your own touch.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a good forum here where we can share all our opinions through which different types of opinions come up. We can gain knowledge from different opinions like this and learn a lot about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Indeed, I agree with you. The content of the post should reflect the member’s experience. I don’t think that expert members publish unhelpful posts, as new members work hard to write clear and useful posts.

• +3 1

Your post is useful and nice, and I, as a new member in this forum, hope to benefit from it positively in terms of knowledge, earning money, and taking the information provided by older members. Thank you.

Yes, of course, the published publications helps you in improving your performance in your job where you can put your problem in a publication will assist you all friends, and you can increase your information through comments seniors and experts .

My friends, it is true that any of our work can change us, no matter what it is. If we work on this forum, for example, if we create a post, it can also change us. Because it can make our position a good or a bad position. It all depends on our post how good we make it and how good it sells. 

In this voice, I agree with you. We must continue to publish topics and share our knowledge and insights with others. This forum's foundation is focused on the sharing of experiences and information among its participants.

Hi friends,  I am very grateful to all members who shared their personal experiences with all of us , we gained more knowledge about this forum,  I have recently joined this forum . Know I released that this forum means to spreading knowledge and providing us earning opportunities as well . Respected senior members,  it is our duty to provide guidelines to newbies and support them because,  here newbies have to learn many things and they want to achieve their goals. 

• +2 1

Dear fellow. you says good. We have to work hard for learn and earn at same time on this forum. Useful content is valuable on this forum only and we have to work with great effort to achieve our goals. This is wonderful forum from where we can learn and earn at same time. We have to work with great desire and work with full intention to fulfil our dreams. Good luck to all.

You are right in what I said that seniority is as much as a person has gone through experiences and gained knowledge from them, and he must share this and knowledge with others in his writings as well as from him. I thank everyone who helped me understand something

All the old members of the forum publish a lot of information daily and we must take advantage of them and learn More in order to share it when we Post to good topics like this and creat the quality

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Thanks a lot my friend for your appreciation. As a new member on the forum such posts are very important and helpful for us to work on this forum. After reading this I am able to think about that the seniors are behind us. So I need not to be worried a out any difficulty on the forum. It's really a good appreciation for us. If every senior share his or her experience on the forum freely then every new comer would freely work here and earn from here easily. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friends ..
I definitely agree with you, my dear, as the rank is not just a name given to its owner, but rather the rank is seen as evidence of the great effort expended in building a great name for cryptocurrencies, also the rank is evidence of the huge time the member spent within this forum.
So the rank obtained by the veteran members with extensive experience cannot be obtained easily.

• +2 1

I concur in light of the fact that our commitment here will assist this gathering with improving more and furthermore posting themes here have huge effect on assist individuals with welling. That is valid, we should share the entirety of our insight here in this gathering so different individuals here or the novices will get known too. We should help each and everybody since it will make our local area develop.