Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

This is so true and i really appreciate this post which should be serving as a word of advice on how to improve on our post to have a positive impact for the growth and development of the members on the forum. We must have the believe that our post must be an instrument of change to the members on the forum meaning our posts must be a genuine one that the members will read and acquire Cryptocurrency knowledge from.

I agree because our contribute here will help this forum to improve more and support them while they are in their early career until they become old members and have sufficient experience to help other .

Yes, that's truly right.our posts is an instrument to improve knowledge in others.so make useful posts for others. Think to help others not only think about ourselves. 

Well you are right if we want to get success here .this will creat a interest of every member in cryptotalk .imaging a newbie seeing your post and knowingly or unknowingly you have created a post which has false news .

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, it is exact for the individuals of seniority in this discussion board to share their experiences and their experiences and submit them on renewable topics, and this is for the gain of all individuals here, in particular the new members, for me I see myself presently now not qualified to submit subjects 

In this plate forum we get rating by good posting. Also your post is an instrument of change. If anyone didn't have proper instructions then he didn't work properly. If others get lesson from your post then they give you rating and this is very useful for you.

Likewise, for old members, be considerate of new members, they do not know this world as much as you do and filling a post by a user with less than 20 posts with bad reactions and comments is very demotivating and goes against the forum campaign wanting to attract new users.

Yes we have to make more effective and informative topics and posts. This help us to change our reputation in this crypto world. Some of the senior member of this forum shoul be help to the newbi to creat informative topics.

I agreed with you, most of the highest ranked members here in the forum always write good topics to help the newest members, they share their experiences with us and awaken us to the mistakes  they did before so we don't do it again , it is great to see how most members here care for each other

• Useful or interesting 1

It is important that they reflect the knowledge they have acquired over time, although currently I have seen many members with higher ranks banned, I suppose they did not do things well and in the same way, some intermediate members are dedicated to commenting on spam, we must be responsible and boost knowledge.

• +5 1

Yes dude you are very right i agree with you all the old members of the forum share many information for the newbies it is a best way through which we get a lot of knowledge and find us information.

Yes we should separate each post from  other posts  so that we can avoid from plagrism .We should write good posts and change them so that they do not match  into another post . We should change them like instrument .

Absolutly you are right my senior friend,

This is the responsibility of the senior members to guide and help the junior users about this  forum. In this way juniors also contribute in this forum .

Useful posting is a great thing .

Good luck.

Yes absolutely!,the members of the forum most especially the senior members are resonsible for the forum improvement amd developement,it's clear that as a senior you've passed through and gained alot in this forum,you have enough experience which other members will like to benefit from,so it's your responsiblity to post useful and informative contents so as to guide and increase others in knowledge

You are right, old and experienced members of this forum should share with us their knowledge through topics they raise in this forum in order to benefit from their experience and experiences in this field

I Agree because our contribution here will help make this forum even better and will have a huge impact on helping members as well as posting topics here. That's why we need to create new posts 

Hello fellows I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that if you have some experience of crypto talk your posts are so important and knowledgeable for everyone

This is a great post that deserves a good reputation.  Our contribution is a change and also an instrument.  It will change the forum when we post a good topic like this and create the Kaul post.

Yes my friend those are some very valuable information.I didn't know anything about crypto at first but after joining this forum I learned a lot. Every members are helpful in this group.That are many experience older member who have lots of knowledge and there are also some new member who also got some experience so everyone should share those experience and help each other.

Senior members of this forum and those that have a vast knowledge about a subject matter should all make sure to contribute meaningfully to the forum and make sure they impact a lot of members positively with their post and comments. 

• +1 1

@Guru2050 it's not surprising that most of your topics are tag with the most respected batch. Depicting that your topics are among the best and useful posts in the forum. More grease to your elbow, Senior Man. As usual I like reading most of your topics because of the magnitude and level you breakdown the information or contents for easy understanding, well constructed not too broad.

I agree with you ,our post can be an instrument of change ,when someone have post a reasonable topic in the forum it serve as a axchange or impacting of knowledge this will bring a change to this platform.

Yes my dear you are saying right it is absolutely right. Senior have more responsibility that make useful post and current situation post that change the thinking of people and take the people on the track.

• +2 1

I want to say thank you very much to the members of this forum and the moderators for motivating some of this forum's member to do better and share their knowledge that could help a lot to the new ones on the world and of crypto. I hope this efforts will continue because it will really really encourage a lot of people.

Without a doubt my dear I am concur with you. I am thankful that there is a great deal of individuals here who helps novices or tenderfoots here to know or to get fruitful on their way here in this gathering and on account of that numerous individuals here now beginning to transform them and that is a direct result of the post that different individuals here preferred inspiring other, giving supportive tips, etc.