Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

Yes, you are right. Every new post brings a new content in n this forum. We must do unique and useful posts so that newcomers get help from it and they learn more amd more about this forum.

My friend By changing the post, you can change your post with experience and knowledge. You can make it valuable. And be able to make the content better. You will post valuable with your knowledge. You will be paid. Will follow you. You will do well. You will gain knowledge. Then you will be able to do better. You have to work here. You will change your posts. Thanks.

You are right that old members of the forum are people who have a lot of experience in the forum and also in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, old members should provide advice and important information to new and novice members of the forum.

Making posts about something we know, it maybe valuable to others in forum. We have the chance to help others by sharing our experience and our knowledge about the forum. So let us bring change to others knowledge of something and help them.

We are here with different thinking and with different view points.we have to share good and informative ideas to others.this will helpful in good creativity of new things.our post is really an instrument for change.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, this forum is a real opportunity for all new and senior members to expand their knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency and its various fields, the best place for those in the coding world who wanted to learn and achieve its goals, and it is the duty of senior members to guide them  Sharing experiences and the mistakes they have made.

True words my friend , I agree with your opinion. If we are creating some good and beneficial contents then we will get more popularity and respect from the community of the cryptotalk and alos our amount will also increases.

I agree with you but even though I see sometimes a not high quality posts written by senior members and this is normal because any members can be senior here depends on the posts count not his knowledge and experience and in the other side we see  low rank members having good topics and posts written because they have better knowledge in crypto field

• +2 1

My friend the old members of this forum to should their knowledge and experience with new members . Because new members get more knowledge and learn the read your posts and content and  I think the senior member do this daily . 

Exactly the most emblematic posts or the posts that come from a person as much knowledge are those that people really appreciate the most, and this is really good because they can transform the life of a beginner.

• +1 1

all things is about mind that how it work and how much it work you can take a change in Crypto talk by your mind your mind  and post is instrument to change others mind.

hello my friend and thank you for this useful post that motivate us to do our best and learn more from other members and experts, it's a long journey full of exciting things that develop our personality.

I agree with you, my dear friend, because here in this forum is our way to deliver our word and information to the largest number of people, so I call for our posts to be targeted.

This post is wonderful, as it is a dinner invitation for all the elderly. Almost everyone here is all wonderful, helpful and honest. Thank you all. I wish everyone good luck and the forum is more and more success.

All the old individuals from the gathering distribute a ton of data day by day, and we should exploit them and learn more to impart it to the remainder of the individuals in the discussion and trade information.

Yes of course you are right and  you have shared this use  full information to encourage each other. Because if you upload any news And then they change their  mind by considering your post as useful and then start working in a new way, so it is our duty that we share use full information which is correct and which does not harm others.  people understand its realty more and do not think so much about its wrong and start working accordingly.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Yes i agree with you. Posts on this forum are a great source of information about cryptocurrencies. Senior and expert members are very precious assets of this platform as they share a lot of valuable knowledge on this forum.

Brainy suggestion ,my post is an instrument to change ,change bring a positive response and attitude , through posting the forum gain some little information, tactic and skills .change is an object of optimist

First of all greeting to all old and newbies on this forum .

I am full agree with you topic which you post that our post

is instrument for change . Yup it is . Out post is change other 

prospective about cryoto . It helpful for other to get knowledge 

from our post .It also helps us to grow our community in a right way .

Yes it is true because when you post and it makes mean people will write comment and get money but if you don't write topics crypto talk mean no pay 

Thank you so much dear seniors because of your efforts we are gaing knowledge easily and due to your pepper guidance we newbies are still working smoothly and getting benefit.

Cryptotalk forum members are doing so many important post. It make impact in all crypto market. We all have to make good and quality post. Never spread rumour about any crypto-currencies. It will destroy the market.

The forum cryptotalk has really helped me, I believe I have also contributed to help, we are all get paid for contributing. This has been the best forum, and I believe we have formed a great community while helping ourselves. 

I totally agree with your claim guy. There are thousands of members here. Some are professional while others are brand new members. Whatever information we supplied here, it has direct effect on all the readers. Good post help their stay and false post mislead them. It good to make a meaningful contribution to the forum for better change.