Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

The for beginners section and the about forum section gives the best foundation to be in the very strongest state that is why members are only allowed to reply in those two sections first until they are able to get 100 useful post.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly the junior department gives knowledge and information to new members and old members. Both members benefit because this section is one of the best for departments. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I think that the junior section is the basis of success in this forum. We have to read all the laws and rules and abide by them. We benefit from senior members and their experience to gain information and become on our way to success and earn money as well.

The most important thing for us beginners is to spend enough time reading and gaining experience in this forum. Let's pay real attention to what we read and we will grow.

Yes, my friend agreed with you.

The Beginner section is very suitable for beginners who want to experience a new world of diverse contents, and the beginner must learn, read and discover about this, and must read all the instructions and rules about this forum.

All the best for everyone

Dear friend @Bossoking @Alina42 @Naila574 I think it's always good for me to read the new section because there's a lot to learn here that I miss and don't know. I learn about forums and many questions that have never been answered to me. I hope it becomes a good source for learning much more than I know and I am always using this section but also looking for the rest so that there are more advanced subjects. Thank you 

As a new member here in this forum, I saw that the beginners section is very good and full of valuable information that is of interest to everyone, not just beginners.

Senior members share their experiences with us here so everyone gets the benefit .

Indeed, the beginners section is the basis where everyone can take enough information to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies, and in this section they find the answer to all their questions.

Like you, it is impossible for me to forget all the moments I spent in this section when I started working on the forum because I got to know a lot of people here and gained a lot of information.

Hello my friend, I agree with you that the beginners section is the best start for people who want to reach high ranks in this field And my belief is that whoever establishes a large ground of information will achieve great profits in the future

• +1 1

I am new here and I am still in the beginners section. I intend to complete my first 100 posts here in order to gain more experience and learn.  I benefit very much from what the rest of the members put forward. I have read many important information.  Really, it's an amazing, comprehensive section.  And I noticed the presence of even experts in it.

Beginners must enter the beginners section to learn principles and terminology from old members and gain experience about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing in them.

The beginners section is really suitable for all beginners ... it is also useful for learning new things about the cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice, you should explore yourself in this section.

Being a beginner in this forum and in the field of crypto it is better to start with the Beginner section because it contains the basics and rules of the forum and the principles that you should follow in order to gain a lot of knowledge and profit

Yes of course its true for the newbies beginner section is the best foundation its really helps a lot in understanding the nature of the job and main rules about this forum.

Yes, the Newbie stage is a very wonderful stage, especially since we benefited from it and we were beginners. We asked questions and the elderly answered them, but at the same time it was a tiring phase. We spent a lot of effort to understand many of the information in the CryptoTalk forum.

Hello Dear Friends Thank you, my friend, for the advice. Really, the beginners section is nice and great for new members. It gives us all the information about the forum and we have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
We have to learn from the beginners section because it is the most important stage in the world of cryptocurrencies and it contains many important rules and information that will build our experience.
Learning step by step will benefit us later, so we have to persevere and work hard to get to the experience

The beginners section is suitable for all age groups, from old to young and provides a lot of information and provides a good profit for everyone and becomes information about Bitcoin

Beginner section really gives the best foundation. This section provides the information that every beginner need to know about the cryptocurrency as well as about this forum.

Yes, that's right. The beginners section is the cornerstone of experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies. Everyone can get all the answers to their questions and experts can help members here. Good luck to all.

The name of the department is the biggest indication of its content, for every science there is a basic rule and the beginners section is the basis of this forum so everyone must start from this section to gain basic experience and knowledge and then move on to learn from other departments

You are right my friends. Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much and avoid making others' mistakes. 

You are right my friends. Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much and avoid making others' mistakes. 

You are right my friend. Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much and avoid making others' mistakes. 

You are right my friend. Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much and avoid making others' mistakes. 

yes my friend. Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much and avoid making others' mistakes. 

yes my friend. Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much and avoid making others' mistakes. 

I agree with you my brother, the section for beginners has interesting and instructive topics, which help us to have a good base, to acquire knowledge regarding this world of cryptocurrencies, and thus not become ignorant, however we should not be in this section all the time, we must move on to the other sections.

I totally agree with you, 

I have joined only recently and I have learned a lot from this section. I've read many posts and articles from seniors and experts in this field,they were - and still are - very helpful to me to understand the basics of the forum and to know a little more about other issues related to cryptocurrency. 

I hope all beginners read the posts thoroughly to do well in this platform.