Big appreciation for the moderators. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Big appreciation for the moderators.

The moderators here do a great job monitoring posts, removing useless posts, and banning members who break the rules Many thanks to the moderators of the CryptoTalk forum.

The presence of these moderators is important and essential because they always strive to clean the forum from fraudsters and unhelpful posts. I wish them success in their work.

• +3 1

Ok, these moderators are significant for us because they are aware that we are all making mistakes here, and they have a warning point to teach us not to do it again.

In fact, moderators here play a big role in keeping the forum neat and free of useless topics

And our alerts to pay more attention to and avoid errors

In addition to their role in informing us of everything new in encryption. 

You have created a wonderful topic for the appreciation for the moderator because really they do work very honestly for the cleaning of this platform because the cleaning of this platform is ver necessary because there are many scammers and cheaters are present on this platform who destroy the environment of this platform. 

The high level of moderators in this forum and their eagerness to maintain the high standard of the forum is something to be proud of
Although I received a warning point a while ago, I am grateful that this point made me more focused when reading posts before commenting on them.
All thanks to the supervisors and managers

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Of course, my friend, in every system in the world there must be someone who manages the rules and protects their safety, otherwise chaos and trespassing will spread, and also in the forum there are many members who violate the previous versions. Blogging, reputation for fraud or creating fake accounts, and thus having moderators is what keeps the forum safe

• +3 1

Of course, we must appreciate the efforts of the mediators in this forum because they are really tired of keeping the forum safe and useful for all. In my opinion, it is our duty as well in appreciation of their efforts to avoid the mistakes that we may make.

• +1 1

Welcome
I would like to thank the directors of this forum for their work and their activity on it
I think it is important to have such competent, skilled and energetic moderators in such a forum.

Yes I agreed. Moderators are blessing for this forum . They have a huge responsibility on their shoulders. The reliability of this forum is due to their hardwork that they constantly put there. They immediately remove or ban the member if he or she violate any rule and it is very important to maintain the healthy environment of this forum . Thank you for your efforts.

Certainly, they deserve appreciation and thanks for the great effort they constantly make to maintain the forum, its cleanliness, and the existence of the publications that are published daily.
And we should not blame them for the warnings they give to members, as they have violated the rules, and we must all abide by them and respect them.

I agree with you, the admin is doing a great job on this forum and I think we should help them clean up the forum by reporting on rule-breaking and useless posts.

• +3 1

Yes, dear, I agree with you and thank all the officials in this forum because they are very tired and watch over or that the forum in general is from inappropriate and useful content. Therefore, we must thank them every day and when and where that is.  To delete the posts that they participate in and the great commitment to the rules is like being always here in the forum Thank you very much.

• +4 1

I also agree with you.In this regards i am as a responsibe member thankfull to mendators for strick rules for forum.But some time they ban peoplw without any warning point this shouldnot be like that they should warn first otherwise this is a good platforum.

Yes, the moderators in this forum do a great job, they always try to guide us to the right way. They protect the platform from fraudsters as much as possible and seek to develop it constantly. So we have to thank them for the effort they put into it.

• +3 1

We really appreciate moderators. Because,  they are working very hard and trying to keep this forum clean from scammers.  And they have taking good steps by implementing new payment systems because they added features like being paid for reputation usage .so, they can easily find low quality posts . Thank you moderators 

I joined the cryptotalk forum recently, but to be frank and sincere with you, the moderators are doing their jobs, they ensure the good health of the cryptotalk platform and also help in reducing the rate of unnecessary mistakes, so t

much thanks to this great moderators of the cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

Hi dear, your think are absolutely right they moderator or admin first of all me appreciate for his hard working of this forum my opinion they clean and clear there website environment I am so appreciated there excellent reputation on here in this habit are useful for new members absolutely me.

I hope my opinion are useful for other newbie's.

Good luck dear.

I am also completely agree with your topic..there should all the members be appreciated to the moderators for their work. I always be cooperate with moderators as they are being do their job very well. It is most difficult to run any website with seeing all the activities of members. In this forum, there are a lot of members using this site, and many members are being violated the rules, but the moderators find them and get them banned. Not only this, but they are doing all the great job. We should have to cooperate with them.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My friend, this forum has the moderators who do their work, just as we do our work, thanks to the supervisors and the members, everyone here provides what he has experience and information, thanks my friend to everyone who does his work to the fullest.

Of course, we should appreciate the forum moderators. Because moderators are very active and keep the forum clean from hackers, scammers and spammers to improve the quality of the forum.

I agree with you my friend they deserve all the thanks and respect they make a great effort to make the forum useful and wonderful free from scammers and fake accounts and they always strive to develop the forum and to help us always deserve all the credit for their efforts .

• +4 1

Yes you are right we are alsogain good knowledge from moderators moderators here good knowledge and also senior member of this form sheikh good knowledge here in this world 

• +2 1

Yes dear, the mediators are great about this in managing this forum because they are working to clean the forum from scammers and hackers as they act wisely in time and also have a step through the application of the payment system because they add some special features which are payment for reputation and this stimulates effective participation and limits the non-participation Benefit

We all appreciate the .moderator effort and ideas that give us the opportunity to be participating in this great forum for earning and also investing for the purpose of getting profit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.