We can still give reaction - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Yes you have to rate post with good content with positive sign of your choice for you to get better reputation and you should go on self research to create your own meaningful topic in crypto forum. This will also help you to get more reputation.

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

@Dark_Sky Honestly I don't know about this thing I thought of that when you get restrictions then you can't do anything but you told that you can make reactions to post which you like or which helps you.

So thanks for this information.

The topic is abour of you get a  warrning point and restricated from posting then you still can react member and that why while waiting dor the restriction to be remove i am still reading the post of others.

That's a good thinking and attitude. You are giving reputation to other members inspite of being warned this is a very good thing. I really like this friendly and helpful attitude of the member's of the forum. This is actually a thing to be praised and please beware of any breakage of rules while posting.

In this constrained duration you continue to energetic and study beneficial post way its your willpower against this discussion board, and study new thinks it is extraordinary and you mention if we banned temporary then also continue our incomes via our reputation points. Its actually precise implement with the aid of forum management,

Yes we can give reaction and due to which we can earn money. In a day we reacts 50 comments due to which we earn lots of money so this is easy and huge way to get lots of money. This forum is useful for every user

I hope.This forum after being punished by the administrators.  These warnings are temporary for a few days and you can continue your work here without any problems. The new rules that I follow in this forum iam I am also learning to work in this forum.

After completion of your punishment you can visit the forum with the same energy as you do before. You can still give reputation to people if you find someone's post useful and informative. Even you can post and do your work daily.

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:34 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Same here, I was also restricted for two days and 23 hours, the ban was lifted yesterday and for two days I could not do anything even given the reputation I only read other people's post and comments without given them reputation because I don't want another problem again, it was a friend of my who told me that with the restriction can still be reading and give reputation. Restriction doesn't stop you from reading and giving reputation... 

• +2 1

My dear I do not have such experience. That's why i cannot tell about in details. I thnk we can give reaction and there is no restriction to that thing. Yes my dear we can face it.

• +3 1

This is a good opportunity for us all especially for members that got warning points by the moderators because with this thy can be earning 50 talkcoin everyday and they will also keep learning untill the restrictions is raised to the member.

• +2 1

Crypto forums are very popular in the world. We all need to be careful about this forum.  Something good needs to be raised in this forum.  I can further enhance our reputation by presenting something good.  After that you have to respond.  Thank you.

This matter was exploited by the enthusiasts and began to give ratings without publishing, which led to the cessation of payment for the evaluations, and some of them were giving absolutely positive evaluations and there was a separation of some accounts from paying in the forum currency

• +5 1

It's a good way for collecting the bitcoin. By the way I appreciate you for participating in this forum under such a condition. Now a days I heard the talk token removed. Now we just paid the satoshi.

Is it right?

Yes you are right, earning by giving ratings is va good method if you can't post but purpose for your ratings must not be only earnings. You must use them wisely for appreciation of good content.

• +4 1

Yes this is best thing that we can give reputation to those who post well. But we should be careful while posting and avoid warning points. Hence there will be restrictions.

I think that this restriction has became less of an issue right now, because we are able to give reaction and also post as much as we want.

Currently, I think that many refrain from giving reputation points due to the disconnection issue, since many were supposedly expelled from the campaign because of that, I particularly give very few reputation points, I do not want to risk losing the effort that I made It is little, but it is important.

Good point to keep in mind, that is, if you give us a warning and restrict us to publish for a certain time, we will still be able to give ratings to other participants' publications...thanks for the information 

• +1 1

I said there and I saw that there is no no extra money for the reactions so the reactions is not important it for the money so many peoples are not giving the reactions the reactions are just for the repetition and fame so the reactions are not important thank you so much for your opinion

Hi dear I am very sorry to hear that your account has been banned for 10 days. But I am happy that you are a good member of crypto talk, it is very sorry that its account is closed for 10 days. We must first understand the rules of cryptotalk In Cryptotalk we can do a lot of knowledge about currency and many other things. I wish you my heart that your account is very ready soon and you can post and comment on it. Thank you 

Thanks for your important post mate, I am new in this forum and I don't know this rules but I know if I get a one warning point, I can give reputation to others post or comment, I think this a good for all the user, gives reaction and earn free talk coin everyday, getting 50 coin in a day not bad for us.

Unfortunately, relying on interactions alone to collect the token without publishing was considered fraud Payment for ratings has been stopped, and for this reason, a kind of balance must be found between publishing and evaluation, as the evaluation was found for purpose. Payment for it was a process to encourage users to increase the forum’s activity and clean it at the same time.

• +2 1

You must read the rules for the site in order to adhere to them during your work and write useful comments and posts in addition to that you must search for the topics that you want to publish in order to avoid repeating posts.

You are absolutely correct. Even though we are banned dont lose hope. Do your work here,read all the contents and if it is legit and useful give them the reputation they actually desearve.