Learn from the experience of others - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

My friend, the most important thing that can be offered to beginners is to see the rules and directives of this forum and abide by them and respect them to avoid making mistakes and falling into problems and so that they are not banned or warn them and always seek the help of experts when facing a problem and benefit from the experiences And the experiences of others and gain the largest possible amount of useful information and not to repeat ideas

• +1 1

Yes of course you are right, learn to the other one experience is the best way to understand many hardships of life, other people face the problem and you saw and keep the way to understand the any of the problem with the other devoted people. 

In my opinion, the best advice I can give to beginners is caution, commitment, and learning from mistakes that we may make in the course of work so that you can continue and succeed in the world of coding.

• Useful or interesting 1

My advice to beginners is to be patient and study, and always look for everything you do not understand, and always be wary of fraudsters.

Welcome, my friend, here in the fact that there are many members who do not adhere to that, which is respecting the rules and laws, and also building a good reputation, diligence and diligence. All of these things we must abide by and apply them to be the best.

My advice to you, dear, in general, is to learn the basics of technical analysis in general, the cryptocurrency converter in general, mainly because technical analysis is the basis of work in cryptocurrencies and their circulation in the future. This forum is a modern encryption forum that contains special sections for trading learning everything related to trading cryptocurrencies sections This forum is really wonderful to work in the field of cryptocurrency so national and learn through this wonderful forum and enter its active participation sections in it Thank you very much

• +2 1

From me i always made their mind not to be greedy for more .Because where they go for more they lose all their money.Always control your greed.Where you know its my limit and not fall for more.Make resolve where you wanna go or what you do if loss all your money....!!!

Welcome my friend .

I think the most important piece of advice I want to give to beginners is to read the rules carefully and not break them.

Violating the rules may lead to warning points or possibly ban .

Enjoy your journey here .

Hi dear fellow

Welcome here

I just want to give one advise that you should try to follow the rukes if the forum because it is a healthy exercise  which makes the environment of the forum stable.

Àll the best

In my opinion, the best advice that can be given is to show strong will and determination, not to give up the main goal, whatever the reason, and to be keen on presenting useful publications is very important.

I've been reading comments and many people are advising to be aware of fake websites... 

I usually use Google to search about websites reputation and ask people for their opinions about those websites, do you think that is enough?

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

I would like to give the advice that we should learn from this place as much as we can because this is a great place which through we can get a valuable information about many earning fields. 

I agree with your point of view; beginners will benefit greatly from following this route. Yes, the majority of them want to make fast money, but this is not possible. You must be careful along the way; the most important thing is to avoid spam; otherwise, you risk being banned.

Hello my friends .. The best advice I can give to beginners is that they never give up and keep frustration away from them and try a lot and learn from this forum full of ideas and useful topics in the world of cryptocurrencies and perseverance at work and patience because it is the key to success .. Good luck to all

• +1 1

My advice would be that they acquire a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so that they know how to get the most out of their coins, and thus have good profits in the future.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. 

As a beginner my opinions are we should learn from rules and we should follow our seniors members because they can guide us bitterly and we should tell our problems to our seniors because they can solve easily.

Dear friend, I am still a junior member on this platform and I hope that the elderly will give us advice in order to benefit from their experience in this field and to become effective and positive people so that we can publish and gain the good reputation necessary to stay in this forum and in my personal opinion. One of the most important steps to stay here is to follow the laws  Greetings to you, commitment to it

Do not be dragged behind the fake profit sites
Do not worry about changing the bitcoin price, this is an order
Natural does not need to worry because it will rise again
Here you must follow the rules of the platform and abide by it to avoid
Warning points or deleting your account

My advice for the newbies. All newbies have to follow the rules and regulations of this great forum, and they shouldn't use insulting words. If you want to be successful and achieve your aims and objective in crypto talk forum. You shouldn't copy/past

The best advice is to respect the rules and laws and organize time in addition to seeking to gain knowledge because it is the basis for success in investment. We must always be cooperative.

Dear when new members joins this forum. They have not much information about this forum. They should learn from the advices of the senior members. New bies invest in the trading sites. But they don't know about the scamers. Sometimes they got scammed by fake sites. 

First of all thanks for this kind of topics. So we must Learn from to the experience of all the all the seniors members. And if you have also asks to the experts if you have any kind of problem. And if you have to be offered the fraudulent and scamming offers the. Take a suggestion from to the experts. 

I have learned that save your bitcoin for future because it would help you alot.Working on this platform is not only just for earning money you have to invest in it so you can get profit in future.Beaches if you know about the crypto you would be sure to invest in it.

Hello my friend. In fact, there are many advice for two new people here that what is important is serious work and the search for information and knowledge, not money, working by the rules of the forum and not giving up on our goals.
Thanks, on the whole