If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

In the world of coding, we do not like to do anything without prior knowledge about it, there are many ways to learn, for example, we can search on the Internet, but I prefer to stay within the forum and benefit from the experts here,We can ask the experts here, but we should not joke about recurring topics. If our question was asked before, we should read the topic and not repeat the topics. Reading the unified topics gave me amazing knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

You are right, my friend, no one should hesitate to ask his questions to the experts, but before participating in this forum you must read and understand the rules and regulations established in this coding forum in order not to receive the warning points

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.

New members in the forum usually make more mistakes.  Many of the new members started working in the forum without reading the rules and eventually got Warning  points by mistake.  But if everyone reads the pinned post of all the rules and all the sections before starting work, then he will never make a mistake in the forum.

Thank you very much, my friend, for this special content

I was confused at work here

I think hard work, hard learning, and constant research are the best paths here to gain all the experiences

And even make money

All thanks to you my friend

And all the best to everyone here

When there is any problem with you and you do not know the cause. Or delete a topic without reason. You should review and contact the forum team immediately to obtain a reason or solution to your problem. And you must take advice from an experienced.

Of course, we must first ask or see a previous experience related to the same thing that we want to ask about. For me, I published a post, and after publishing it, I looked at the pending publications and laws, and after a few hours my post was deleted. Then I knew that the repeated posts will be removed by officials, so I must ask before doing something  And to be certain of what we're doing.

You are correct; there is nothing wrong with asking; if you want to explain anything, you can ask old participants or acquaintances; if you would not want to ask other members, you can use the search engine to find precise details. For all newcomers to this site, don't forget to read the forum rules; they'll help you understand what's acceptable and what's not.

My friend, you are right. It is very necessary to inquire about anything ambiguous for us as beginners, and the spirit of cooperation and assistance must be strengthened in this wonderful forum in addition to the necessity to read the forum rules every time to keep abreast of developments taking place and these rules will teach you what must be done and avoid making mistakes and communicating with the supervisors is also necessary  Also. I wish good luck to everyone.

Greetings my friend, I agree with you
There is no word unsure when dealing with cryptocurrencies, because this may cost us a lot of money, especially when trading.
When we talk about the world of numbers (cryptocurrencies) all information must be accurate and there is no room for hesitation or doubt

• Useful or interesting 1

As a new member you must have to work online by adding New posts by thinking and reading news and information here, which provides you earn money online by sharing news and information as well as daily updates

at first it is difficult in this forum because your posts are deleted for no reason, but with time I started getting used to that and started to protect myself well to stay for the longest period in this forum. Among the things that I learned do not comment on Russian topics in English because you will get a large percentage From negative reputation and reporting, then your account will be banned, be careful. 

• +3 1

Yes, you are right, most people don't take there time to read the official pinned post, had they done that, then they would be save from doubts regarding what is allowed and what is not allowed in cryptotalk, but it's not late, as they can still ask questions about what they are not sure of.

Members must enhance knowledge and follow the rules and steps required by encrypted speech to stay away from any ban points, so my friend, be creative with what you do and continue success and experience.

• +2 1

It is assumed that when you start doing what you should ask about it and take help from experts and benefit from their advice in order to avoid mistakes and ensure the safety of the work well.

Mate you have said a wonderful thing. Look its hard to get understand everything at first. When you will face any problem then post in the forum. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They will help you. Dont hesitate to ask any question. Its our responsibility to help each other.

• +1 1

You are right, my friend. We should not hesitate to ask about mysterious things for us as beginners. We must read the rules in each section to ensure that we are not subjected to warning points

I believe that on all members crypto talk whether they are new or not , first read the forum rules understand them well. This is the most important step you must take in order to keep. Your account safe. 

@Guru2050 you are absolutely true . I really appreciate your each posts because you always create useful posts that provide help to every member of this forum. We should not feel any hesitation about asking from our senior members. If something is bothering you go and ask for it rather than just sitting and thinking about it all the time . If we are not willing to remove our confusion then we can't get able to explore this forum more efficiently .

A lot of people have a lot of doubts but they do not care to ask or improve their selves so that they will be better, Be not among such people. DO what is needed and focus a lot on seeing that your crypto career is successful.  

ndeed, I agree with you that many common questions are present in the forum with adequate and adequate answers, but sometimes you do not find your question and you are forced to ask it while it is already there without you knowing and the officials overlook the topic, but if you repeat it more than once, they direct warning points or ban you from the fortum

Goodness, perhaps the most astonishing distributions that I met inside the gathering, it is acceptable to raise the matter, which causes mindfulness among the individuals, and to profit however much as could be expected. Everybody ought to get this..

most of the member sharing their own knowledge and posting useless content without knowing the rules of this forum.Yes they should ask before creating anything in this forum

May I ask some questions?

-What topics can we write about?

-How can I see the pined topics?

-As a beginner, what should I focus on this forum?

What is the difference in the profit method between commenting and writing a topic?

Thanks a lot for the help

A certain friend asking is not bad so you avoid making any mistakes and being able to guide you to do things correctly in the same way always make sure and see the rules of this forum so that you have the proper knowledge before doing something wrong.