Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

It is very helpful to tag individuals in your topic so they can easily locate your it. Some of the people here don't use the this feature or maybe they don't know how to use it, so I'm very grateful to you for communicating this data with us.

• +1 1

I would like to agree to you my friend and also thank you for tagging me in this content that you made.you can place tags in your posts so that i think that your post may be get higher rank.

Hi

In fact, I haven't put any mark yet.  I think it is a good idea that contributes to making members more active and pushing them to read the post if it has good content.  I'll start marking from today.  Thank you for this great information

• +1 1

I don’t use tags, because I don’t write topics, ahah, but in general I simply don’t know how and when to use them correctly.

I think this is something up to human choice. Tagging is a nice feature. But I don't think it makes much sense to use it unnecessarily. So if I need it, I will of course use this feature.

Dear Friend! It is a good feature. You have made a good example. This was an amazing feature that all users need to konw how to use. 

Wow...I am very grateful for this post because I now know the essence of tagging other people on this platform and I think through the tagging, everybody can growth together.

I have never tagged anyone in my comments. I have never posted topics to tag. After reading this post, it made me understand the importance of tagging people. Thanks for sharing it.

@Calvinpriva indeed your post is a good one. I've never thought of this before not until now that you share the idea to the forum,that is why I give it a trial with your name to see how it's works and it's works perfectly thank you

• +1 1

A large number of the occasions I used to label things. In Crypto talk as well as in different stages like Instagram and Facebook. This component is an awesome on the grounds that occasionally individuals are looking for a specific think and identified with it. For instance on the off chance that anybody needs to think about Crypto and in the event that we label our post with @crypto, at that point it will appeared for the inquiry of crypto. Be that as it may, now and again individuals use it for modest strategies. They utilize unimportant and popular labels to their post

@Cryptobash This feature is good and it works perfectly. It's very important to use a tag when you don't understand something, you can tag any member and it will be easy for you to get help. But you can be punished as well if you tag a friend without anything important, this will be counted reputation cheaters.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I'm new here and i just completed hundred posts.I did not use the tag in the topic.Tagging on topic is very helpful for understand the topic .This can cause our reputations to increase. Typing on topic is a good impression.

• +5 1

For me i did not tag any one since i start my crypto talk activeties in this great forum and i did not recommend someone to do so, so did it have pay or not and what it is advantage of taging.

Yes for me I have never tag anyone before but with time am definitely going to start tagging people an sure by doing that am going to have alot of friends and followers

Yes for me I have never tag anyone before but with time am definitely going to start tagging people an sure by doing that am going to have alot of friends and followers

Hello mates 

How can I make topics and how to tag members when making topics . I know it sounds funny buh I don't need to hide what I don't know . I need a simple explanation . Thank you!

Hello mates 

How can I make topics and how to tag members when making topics . I know it sounds funny buh I don't need to hide what I don't know . I need a simple explanation . Thank you!

• +1 1

I am agree with you my dear , your observations for tag is good and you have tell me about the importance of tag . Many people have in the world that they have no idea about the tag. Like me ,  I have not known about the importance of tag so very kind information.

• +1 1

I think you are somewhat right and we should tag someone to read our post carefully but Our post is for all the members and for the benefits of all and anyone can read and can get benefits from it but not only for a single person. 

Thank you my dear. 

• +1 1

This include has numerous benefits that numerous of us need the know of utilizing it it makes a difference to determined clients consideration fair as you are doing to induce my consideration to the subject. It wasn't so much unusual to clients that are great in commiunicating in social media. this gathering was exceptionally incredible.

• +1 1

I believe another the reclaimable the case flourishing making an internet site that empowers for folk in finding the overall spot through sensational hunt tape drive on the general computing machine. I feel some social class seems to the current issue.

• +2 1

given that i'm raw to from the discussion board, such subject matters both seem scalding as far as pine tree state.  therefore doting haven't used the particular subpages nevertheless. save for listening up to sometimes you really, apparently this selection could be a terribly extraordinary safety feature. therefore doting without a doubt want in order to attempt the it. then again loving have more that one may understand the present

My friend if you want to tag any member in your post  that is no problem because I saw many posts where members tag in their posts . In this way we can get notifications of any post .  And we can get knowledge in this way .

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right when we follow this method and put a distinctive mark, because we can attract a lot of members to see our post when we create it. I hope this feature works so that we can follow it all ..

That great . But i have no tag people on topics i create replies to some one who quote me that's say when need . I will learn also this post. It's really good and interesting and informative.  Thanks for sharing this information.