Searching for knowledge - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

My dear friend, welcome to congratulate you on completing the 100 comments. You must now start publishing 20 comments a day in order to earn and become an active member of this forum. Your information must be shared in order to provide benefit to others

Congratulations, after completion of 100 posts your rank will change from newbie to Mr.Jr. Now you will be paid for every post. So try to post the useful and informative posts so it might be source of knowledge for others.

Hello dear friend, I congratulate you for completing your first 100 posts. Now you should post 20 posts daily. And wait for one week. You will be get paid for your daily 20 posts. Thank you dear.

I have actually completed my free 100 posts and now I am looking for knowledge like you. I find that there are many good posters here and I will start reading more and be more active and start learning about the crypto and at the same time I will be earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good step to complete the first 100 terms. Just focus on writing good posts (you always do it, keep it up) and remember to follow all the rules of the forum, but I think this will help me a lot if I go beyond 100 posts. After paying from this forum, you can use your money wherever you want. Thanks

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

After completing your 100 posts you will be asked for the daily tasks which will be to do 20 posts or comments on any post every day. You need to choose useful topics to comments otherwise you will not be paid. If you want to make your own topic then you need to make a useful and valuable content which will be attractive for the people so that they will give you the good ratings points 

• +1 1

That's good dear.You are working good dear.Now you have to work long here.You get paid after 7 day's but for this you have to make 20 comments of daily.And your content must be useful and unique.Best of luck dear🙂.

Hi there in greetings if you are searching for knowledge you are in practice my friend because this form provide us so much information about cryptocurrency that you can't handle so I really recommend you too is it this far more often and try to gain knowledge out of this forum because this forum is ocean of new knowledge about cryptocurrency if you want to learn and make some money out of this forum you should try this forum

Welcome my friend 🌸🌸

Through the stage of 100 free comments, you skipped the beginners stage, which I undertook to learn and how to present ideas within the site, in addition to getting acquainted with the basic rules and conditions ..

Upon completion of this stage, the actual earning stage enters through 20 daily comments.

I advise you to withdraw your balance on your account on an ongoing basis, that is, approximately every Friday ..

I support you and wish you success 🌸 ♥ ️

Dear friend, I advise you to collect strong capital before work, as well as you should learn and gain more experience because this will help you avoid loss, especially in the business of trading. Thank you.

• +3 1

Nice post from you, my friend, I also want to know more because I am a beginner now and I want to know more .. Thank you

Yes friends very good forum to gain knowledge different things about all. its a very good forum for beginners to gain some skills. its the forum where people share their knowledge to practice with new Qammar. 

When starting the paid comments, you will be motivated to reach the second goal, which is gathering experience and knowledge to obtain a good knowledge base to enter the world of investing and trading.

After completing 100 free posts, you have to write 20 useful daily posts that abide by the rules, and you will receive payment for it, and be sure to have good content because it earns you a good reputation and thus you win conversation codes.

Welcome my friend to this wonderful forum, I congratulate you on completing the free posts, make twenty posts a day to earn money, read the forum rules to learn more, good luck.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. We must search for information and obtain it in order to become effective and positive members of this platform and gain experience from the participation of the elderly, which is one of the basics for success and progress in this forum. Thank you, my dear friends.

This platform is a place where we can earn and the same time to gain, when i said gain in which way by getting different knowledge of the platform and also a knowledge to tackle challenge in the whole world from the skills and experience acquire from the forum.

After completing 100 comments, the forum will start paying you for effective and reputable posts, and then your responsibility will increase by choosing important and useful topics in order to get a useful amount.

• +4 1

Thanks my friend for your post

Get some knowledge about trading in the forum and then use this to trade and make more profits. We have to collect information about currencies and make money. This is the realm of correct cryptography that has many problems to solve.Good luck to all members, thank you very much

We're all looking for the knowledge that the work here gives you a lot of valuable information about websites online consultation and BTC and many other things about the experience on the internet

If you're looking for knowledge, you're in the right place.

Hello 

you may now be paid for every post you create.  This time you have to work harder than before, creating new quality themes is a really great feature for you, 

and remember to follow all the forum rules, which will keep you safe.  Trading always starts slowly, 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, congratulations to you On completing the 100 comments, now every 20 comments per day as a maximum, you will take a commission on them, and you should start with other sections of this forum, good luck 

Hello my dear friend.As you complete your first 100 posts then you have to make 20 posts daily for 7 days and after 7 days you should get paid for the post.I advise you to get knowledge about investing and find a ligit forum to invest money which helps you make a good profit.

To complete the first hundred posts doesnot mean that u can post whatever u want.atleat u should be relevant to the topic because many people here are to gain something good not just to earn what itgers are for