Searching for knowledge - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hi there, friend. I just wanted to congratulate you on completing the 100-post challenge; you will now be paying for each post you write. This time you would strive much harder than before; developing new high-quality subjects is a huge benefit for you; it will help you gain a positive image, which will improve your profile. We are also rewarded for developing a favorable image for other participants.

Dear friend, welcome to this forum, my friend, you must complete 100 comments and then become paid comments, my friend in this forum you will find knowledge, science and development of the English language

This world is the ocean of the knowledge, you must give your 3..4 hour daily to know better about the crypto world, this form helps you to achieve your goal as a crypto member and it tell you how to trade, best of luck here.

It's a crucial decision to wisely invest our earnings from here, such as starting a company or investing in well-known crypto that can generate some interest over time when you have enough money, and what's more important is to avoid losing your earnings to scammers in the crypto world.

Hello my friend, I congratulate you on completing the 100 comments. I am close to reaching that too. Take advantage of the experts in this forum. I wish you good luck and success.

I am just a beginner i don't have a much experience when it  comes in trading. But It seems this topic will help me a lot when i exceeds of 100 post. I dont know if Im allowed to reply on this section but then I will commend this.

I am also a beginner, we should not break the rules, and work on publishing valuable topics, and interacting with the topics is very important, it raises the level of coding talk. In this we encourage each other to provide the best.

I am still a beginner. I do not have enough experience with trading orders. But this topic will benefit me a lot when I exceed the 100 posts. I have some important and useful information, I know how to publish it and benefit from it.

I am just a beginners  I don't have much experience when it comes in trading but I think you will have essential information about new payment system you may also used in some investment which is really profitable 

It only depends on your own interests. If you want to invest then find a suitable currency and then invest it. If you want to trade then learn trading and trade to get benifit in form of profits. It's really up to you. 

Hello guys!

It is critical to complete your 100th post; the next move is to work and collect your earning talk coin; this coin will begin trading in yobit in September; you can then trade with your coins or use them in invest box.

When you complete your 100 posts, and write posts on a daily basis, you will get 10 talk token for each useful post, and the reputation in this matter is important as it motivates you to continue researching and writing on the one hand, and on the other hand increases your profits.

Welcome, my friend, first after completing the 100 free posts and abiding by the basic rules, you have to select topics and research more to bring up a topic that benefits everyone and thus you will get a good reputation.
As for investing and trading, you must gain knowledge and experience and learn technical analysis because that will facilitate the way for you.
Good luck

• +3 1

Welcome my friend congratulations to you to finish the first step to reach your goal in my opinion the next stage is the most serious and fun we must write topics with meaningful content that attracts members and gain a positive reputation to achieve the desired profit good luck 

• +2 1

Learning about cryptocurrency and gaining knowledge and experience should be preferred as cryptocurrency is becoming very popular and everyone is getting rich by making profit from cryptocurrency. We can get a lot of knowledge and information from this forum.

Yes my friend reputation is very necessary if we want to get proper earning on this platform otherwise if we will not get good reputation on our each posts then we cannot earn properly so we need to create good and quality posts which are helpful for the other members so that we could get good reputation from other members secondly we should not invest in the beginning because in the beginning we we do not have to much knowledge about this field then we can get loss in this field. 

Cryptotalk forum is helpful for me . I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency.  It is best platform for gaining knowledge.  It has also improve  my learning skills , as well as communication skill. Thank you cryptotalk for providing us earning as well as learning skills 

Benjamin Franklin once said, "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." How very true that is. No matter what happens, the one thing that can't be taken from you is your mind.

• +2 1

Hlo eveeryone! A very good post from you.and many congratulations to you for completing your 1st 100 posts.ad I  new here and not know much about it but i got much information due to your post..all the best for future .

All over the internet, there is knowledge you cannot imagine you can take any you want at any point and its important that you are able to use it perfectly, because then there is false information out there there is a lot of good things that come with the internet and we need to enjoy using it for free to engage @Alina42.

It is now your daily task to write 20 positive comments. Your posts must include quality and interest. For every comment you will get 200 satoshi. Collect all your profits and save them to enter the trade. Then buy currencies that are low in price and wait and be patient with it. In order for its price to increase, abide by the rules of the forum and be patient in order to get a good reputation.

congratulation to you successfully complete your 100 post and you enter in the payment section i think first you get a strong capital then you would be use your money in the investment of crypto forum and get more profits from it.

Hello all my friends, I am new here and for me I am very enthusiastic and optimistic because I have not known about this work for a long time and I hope that it will benefit me and everyone. I have researched a lot about what cryptocurrencies are and how to work with them and good luck to all.

Hello dear, I advise you at first to read carefully and follow the leading experts here so that you can compose information that will help you to publish good information in the forum and earn money through it, provided that you get a good reputation. 

• +2 1

Of course my dear friend, I am a member jr I have to work hard on this wonderful forum and write the topic very useful for earning money and knowledge. Thank you

• +1 1