ETH Crosses $300 Mark! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

ETH Crosses $300 Mark!

if market remain stable Eth price could hike to 500 dollar easily . and there are more eth users and more investors comming due to so many eth projects and token every one is intrested in Eth , however i like eth only the problem is the price of gas fees in eth is very high.

• +1 1

On 26/7/2020 at 9:49, Whited35 said:

Hoy, he notado el precio más alto (máximo de 2020) para ETH, es decir, ¡$ 315! Sorprendido de ver que el precio de ETH subió repentinamente más de $ 300 desde $ 238 en unos pocos días. Esta es la primera vez que pienso como, k ETH está inspirando el precio de BTC para subir en los mercados de criptomonedas 😜 ? Eche un vistazo a esto, el precio ETH ha aumentado más del 9% en las últimas 24 horas y, después de la caída del precio de mediados de marzo, el precio ETH ha aumentado más del 25%. Me gustaría enumerar algunas de las razones de este aumento de precio de ETH.

• Es posible que también haya notado el aumento masivo y repentino en la actividad de DeFi en la red Ethereum y fue clave para impulsar su precio. Me gustaría agradecer esta repentina locura de DeFi que inspiró el sentimiento alcista.
  • Otra razón puede ser que los desarrolladores principales planean lanzar la red de prueba Ethereum el 4 de agosto.
  • Según algunos informes de noticias, los desarrolladores de Ethereum han acelerado el desarrollo de Ethereum 2.0, que podrá procesar 1000 transacciones por segundo.
  • Algunos esquemas ponzi importantes también están causando este aumento repentino en el precio de ETH.

Entonces, si eres titular de ETH, ¿qué tienes planeado hacer? 

Ethereum is a currency with good potential due to the tokens, as it has very good traffic under its network, and it is also one of the most stable currencies, although its value is not very high, it may have a very favorable price for Ethereum lovers, and the gains they give can far exceed the gains that Bitcoin could leave in the following years.

However, despite the fact that it has exceeded $ 300, it has not been able to reach its highest peak, and I really doubt that it can do it so quickly, however, by rising in price it will cause many to arouse interest in Ethereum and By attracting new investors, its value may rise even more, without underestimating a fall at any time.

• +1 1

I can say to everybody that ETH is recovering from all crysises and can go even to 500 dollars for next 6-8 monthes.For my opinion it is one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

2019 was a great year for Ethereum in terms of development and growing popularity in decentralized applications reigning in the market through Defi solutions. However, this traction did not translate into major changes in terms of returns for the ETH price. After an impressive 200% rise in the first half of 2019, it seems that gasoline has run out and prices have returned to those recorded in April of last year.

It is at this point where Ethereum investors wonder what they can expect in the next 12 months from the second coin by market capitalization: will it perform the same as last year or will it spiral downward as in the crypto winter of 2018 ?

Slowly but surely, the Ethereum network update is coming. There are benefits to its implementation, and the Ethereum network will never be the same after it. But there are also risks that are unavoidable if all factors of novelty and market situation are considered. It is up to users to decide whether to pledge their loyalty to the new network or seek their fortune elsewhere. 😉

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

ETH is one of my favorites, because of the low feeds in comparison to others, besides it always has a tendency to increase in value. As long as it continues to evolve, perhaps it will be very useful for us to conserve and use ETH in the long term, Good Luck

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 12:13 AM, RussellC2019 said:

Ethereum is a currency that has been climbing and its code is serving for the appearance of other Cryptos, what makes us suppose that it is in the process of expansion so it will continue its way to the top, it will continue to rise and its value will grow, to what extent? I am one of those who believes that an ethereum value of $ 1000 is a real band in the mid-future we can see it there at that level.

@RussellC2019Personally , i do not see any possibility for the Ethereum price to reach that $1k milestone this year but maybe next year. This year, $550 mark can be highest one if it happens after a release of Ethereum 2.0.  

• +1 1

I have noticed that the price of ETH is increasing a lot. I think its price will go up further and improve a lot. Now it is possible to make a lot of profit by investing.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:36 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I think from all your listed causes of this sudden price surge of ethereum, these two points are the most correct and main causes of it. Forsages, One Million Money, MMM and different other kind of schemes are using the ethereum network which in turn brings up a massive demand of ether more than most other cryptocurrencies; however I cannot say the other two listed didn't play any impact but I believe it is minimum. This also causes a high network congestion, more transactions sent into the network therefore increase in gas fee.

this is what i dont like about etheruim, back in 2017 it was the ground for so many scam ICO coins and lots of MLM companies, and that what made etheruim reach above 1400$, and nowadays its the whole DEFI and UNISWAP craze that made etherueim goes from under 200$ to over 400$.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, duncun007 said:

sadly we wont be going to test the 500$ area any time soon, with the current state of the market..the price might be heading to 250-270$ and lets hope that area holds up.

maybe after the eth 2.0 release the price could retest anywhere between 500-800$ so for long term hodl i think it would be a good choice.

• +2 2

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@RussellC2019Personally , i do not see any possibility for the Ethereum price to reach that $1k milestone this year but maybe next year. This year, $550 mark can be highest one if it happens after a release of Ethereum 2.0.  

@Whited35Well I am not very expert on the subject, but like all indexes, the upward and downward trends in relation to financial, have a cycle, we have seen how there was a substantial recovery of the cryptocurrencies influenced by the price of Bitcoin, however with ETH It is not the same, she had remained in her value band until March 13 happened, that financial movement that made the crypto world move, in what is known as BlackSwan, well to make a short story, she considered that still We have not seen the tip of the Iceberg in what is supposed to rise in prices, if cryptocurrencies, including ETH of course, reach this level or down at the end of the year, he considered that the first quarter of 2021 will be promising with the recovery of world economic life.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think Ether price can go beyond the peak of $1K by the end of thie year. Price of Eth is slowly increasing everyday. I have some ETH to sell in higher price. I will sell Ether if price for Eth is going to increase. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum has got taken aback us all. Many of consumers have faith in Eth as well as its glowing near future however expanding for a expense very quickly has got taken aback every one! people definitely don't quite possibly understand will immediately Eth might possibly be for example in fact for 2020! certain pros predicted that your price tags of most for cryptocurrencies will rise up before November however , once it all not a soul is familiar with what precisely will come to pass! which means that, let me procrastinate and listen to.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, RussellC2019 said:

if cryptocurrencies, including ETH of course, reach this level or down at the end of the year, he considered that the first quarter of 2021 will be promising with the recovery of world economic life.

@RussellC2019 Nicely, explained. Well, some green signs are there to give raise in price of ETH but I still think like its current price raise is  speculative as you can see a drop when DeFi craze was at the downtrend. I have already answered regarding this matter. If you wish, you might check here. 

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109612-ethereum’s-rise-is-speculative-while-bitcoin’s-price-is-based-on-fundamentals/?tab=comments#comment-7369488

On 10/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, Naga said:

this is what i dont like about etheruim, back in 2017 it was the ground for so many scam ICO coins and lots of MLM companies, and that what made etheruim reach above 1400$, and nowadays its the whole DEFI and UNISWAP craze that made etherueim goes from under 200$ to over 400$.

🤣 And now it is back to $350 or a little above; it might fall even more before 2.0. Ethereum is one of the few coins that lots of usecases, when investing there are things to consider. People just invest blindly, most might be lucky and some might not. 

For a good experienced traders, ETH is a perfect cryptocurrency for short term trading.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well you have to be anxious when ETH 2.0 is launched, maybe it will give you a pump and take you above $ 600 !! but if it goes below $ 200 it would be a good time to buy some ETHs,greetings.

• +1 1

That is a great news. I think Ethereum reach 500-600 dollars at the end of 2020. And with ETH 2.0 release we will go to the moon.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:14 PM, Raqeebzy said:

🤣 And now it is back to $350 or a little above; it might fall even more before 2.0. Ethereum is one of the few coins that lots of usecases, when investing there are things to consider. People just invest blindly, most might be lucky and some might not. 

@RaqeebzyMaybe, it bounce back to reach another milestone of $480+ around the launching date of Ethereum 2.0. I am tracking the chart for BTC/ETH trading pairs on some major exchange sites, investors are looking like to hold ETH now. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

49 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzyMaybe, it bounce back to reach another milestone of $480+ around the launching date of Ethereum 2.0. I am tracking the chart for BTC/ETH trading pairs on some major exchange sites, investors are looking like to hold ETH now. 

Exactly the reason I am so optimistic of it bouncing back, this time harder. A lot investors who might not want to be involved in DeFi will surely like to buy and hold for the nearest launching time and I see the hype will increase in recent weeks to come.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Exactly the reason I am so optimistic of it bouncing back, this time harder. A lot investors who might not want to be involved in DeFi will surely like to buy and hold for the nearest launching time and I see the hype will increase in recent weeks to come.

@Raqeebzy Before the launching time, I believe there will be a massive pump of ETH and value starts to get another spike. They main reason investors would love to hold ETH is, they can earn the new coins as the reward for putting fix amounts for stake while following PoS .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

35 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Before the launching time, I believe there will be a massive pump of ETH and value starts to get another spike. They main reason investors would love to hold ETH is, they can earn the new coins as the reward for putting fix amounts for stake while following PoS .

The more the staking amount above 32 ETH, the more the earning. As much as I am personally interested to be part, I can never gather up to 32 ETH and also very sure majority small traders won't. The best option is to buy the coin and hold for bullish time.

• +2 1

On 7/26/2020 at 7:49 PM, Whited35 said:

Today, I have noticed the highest(2020 high) price for ETH i.e. $315 ! Surprised to see that ETH price suddenly jumped over $300 from $238 within a few days. This is the first time for me to think like, k ETH is inspiring BTC price to get raised in the cryptocurrency markets 😜? Have a look at this, the ETH price has surged over 9% in the last 24 hours and after mid-March price crash, the ETH price has surged by more than 25%. I'd like to list some reasons for this ETH price raise.

• You may have also noticed the massive and sudden surge in the DeFi activity on the Ethereum network and it was a key to push its price higher. I would like to thank this sudden DeFi craze which inspired the bullish sentiment.
  • Another reason can be, the core developers plan to launch the Ethereum testnet on August 4.
  • According to some news report, Ethereum developers have accelerated their development of Ethereum 2.0 which will be able to process 1000 transactions per second.
  • Some major ponzi schemes are also causing this sudden surge in ETH price.

So if you are ETH holder, what you have planned to do? 

Ethereum is a crypto that can go almost 2000 dollars and that's not a big deal for that. And I am still happy to see that how much this proce will go. And now it will move to 500 dollars price range!!!

• +2 1

On 10/10/2020 at 3:49 AM, ShiNorton said:

I think Ether price can go beyond the peak of $1K by the end of thie year. Price of Eth is slowly increasing everyday. 

It's won't go as high as you said unless bitcoin hits levels of 20$, because Eth is depending on BTC fluctuations, and do not forget it's infinite supply which makes Eth progress slow