ETH Crosses $300 Mark! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

ETH Crosses $300 Mark!

In recent months ethereum has been pushing close to 500 dollars which is a great accomplishment, but still a ways away from its all time high of 1353 registered on January 14 2018. I always think that if its value once was this then it will again reach this point at some time in the future.

3 minutes ago, Jesusagch said:

As soon as ETH 2.0 comes out, could its price go down, or would it go up?

most experts expect growth to $ 500 at least one youtuber said so

• -1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 AM, Whited35 said:

Today, I have noticed the highest(2020 high) price for ETH i.e. $315 ! Surprised to see that ETH price suddenly jumped over $300 from $238 within a few days. This is the first time for me to think like, k ETH is inspiring BTC price to get raised in the cryptocurrency markets 😜? Have a look at this, the ETH price has surged over 9% in the last 24 hours and after mid-March price crash, the ETH price has surged by more than 25%. I'd like to list some reasons for this ETH price raise.

• You may have also noticed the massive and sudden surge in the DeFi activity on the Ethereum network and it was a key to push its price higher. I would like to thank this sudden DeFi craze which inspired the bullish sentiment.
  • Another reason can be, the core developers plan to launch the Ethereum testnet on August 4.
  • According to some news report, Ethereum developers have accelerated their development of Ethereum 2.0 which will be able to process 1000 transactions per second.
  • Some major ponzi schemes are also causing this sudden surge in ETH price.

So if you are ETH holder, what you have planned to do? 

Certainly, the ETH network has been a little congested, that is due as you propose to the great activity that etherium has experienced this year. In my opinion, the upward trend should continue, but the same delays in transactions could also have a negative influence, I am referring to a possible mass adoption in the future. Without analyzing the transaction fees. In any case, it is one of the coins with the greatest possibility of continuing to rise.

16 hours ago, duncun007 said:

sadly we wont be going to test the 500$ area any time soon, with the current state of the market..the price might be heading to 250-270$ and lets hope that area holds up.

Well, yes. After DeFi craze is going down, Ether price is looking like to drop even more than I assumed before. Recent price drop for ETH is due to various reasons. Recent exchange hacks, downtrend of DeFi craze, DeFi protocol hack can be the remarkable reasons. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The eth os going to dump ,high fees just make us not use eth as often as we did. also the madness of the DeFi are only distancing the public from eth

On 7/26/2020 at 11:13 AM, Honny143 said:

@Whited35Several reason involved in this ETH prices growth behind and you mentions points also reasonable, but I think you forget one many reason 182$millon dollars worth of ETH transfer wallet to exchange ETH prices increase before, and they use 700k ETH for trading I think this the main reason, 182$ millon dollars not a small amount its  change so many thinks, and another impact is August 4th when phase 1 starts we know phase 2 later  ETH turn into Proof Of Stake.

I am waiting for the increase to more than 500 dollars to sell what I bought at 300 dollars.

si tenes la posibilidad de tomar ganancias en los valores actuales seria conveniente, ya que en el corto plazo el valor del eth esta a la baja.

Of course the price has already touched I consider that the price of ETH at the end of 2020 will be between 500 - 600. And by the end of 2021 I think it will recover the value of a few years ago

Etherium has a big potential. There were a lot of ico's based on etherium technology. I think it must reach at least 800$ in next year.

The most notorious but less talked about reason why ETH has such a large growth is for two reasons, most of the tokens that offer to show their distribution airdrop with these coins, the second is because most exchanges enable it since It is too tradable, and the last one that also needs to be mentioned is that every time a new application or wallet extension enters, it is the first currency to make a presence after bitcoin. It is worth mentioning that your transfer is fast without having to go through a series of verifications before.

I think that is the beginning for ethereum pump and it can go to its peak price that happened in 2021 so we should see side away charts for some time then go up to new prices

ETH exceeded the price of $ 300 and I think that by the end of December it will go over $ 500 with the update of ETH 2.0 and solve the fee problems that transactions have

It is the currency that can be relied upon these days. Its pattern is ascending, from which good profits can be made when trading, mining or investing it in some locations

Ethereum is a currency that has been climbing and its code is serving for the appearance of other Cryptos, what makes us suppose that it is in the process of expansion so it will continue its way to the top, it will continue to rise and its value will grow, to what extent? I am one of those who believes that an ethereum value of $ 1000 is a real band in the mid-future we can see it there at that level.

• +2 1

On 7/26/2020 at 11:49 AM, Whited35 said:

Today, I have noticed the highest(2020 high) price for ETH i.e. $315 ! Surprised to see that ETH price suddenly jumped over $300 from $238 within a few days. This is the first time for me to think like, k ETH is inspiring BTC price to get raised in the cryptocurrency markets 😜? Have a look at this, the ETH price has surged over 9% in the last 24 hours and after mid-March price crash, the ETH price has surged by more than 25%. I'd like to list some reasons for this ETH price raise.

• You may have also noticed the massive and sudden surge in the DeFi activity on the Ethereum network and it was a key to push its price higher. I would like to thank this sudden DeFi craze which inspired the bullish sentiment.
  • Another reason can be, the core developers plan to launch the Ethereum testnet on August 4.
  • According to some news report, Ethereum developers have accelerated their development of Ethereum 2.0 which will be able to process 1000 transactions per second.
  • Some major ponzi schemes are also causing this sudden surge in ETH price.

So if you are ETH holder, what you have planned to do? 

The truth for me was incredible since I had an Ethereum lake in my savings portfolio and I was able to obtain very good profits.

Ethereum is avery good project ,  tis the developers project , and most of the token is depended on the eth Blockchain 

And the defi coins if depends on the eth too

So the Ethereum will be more and more in the future , and its in 2021 the price will reach 1000 dolar I think

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.