Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

Good one. I have it on my browser that it opens with previous session and doesn't need logout. It is a good idea to have that shortcut, but for me it is the same, I have the tabs always open too so I'm not missing time to login and out.

Most of the times it is not necessary to have cryptotalk on your device's homepage because most of the browsers nowadays save the password of all the logged in accounts. You can open the browser and use cryptotalk straight away.

• +4 1

Yes I think I use it as at my homepage just one clicks am in that's how I like this forum I thinking am getting addicted to this platform and I want to continue so that I can get my first payment ever I have never been paid befor

Yes I think I use it as at my homepage just one clicks am in that's how I like this forum I thinking am getting addicted to this platform and I want to continue so that I can get my first payment ever I have never been paid befor

I preferred to work with my phone device when I'm outside for work but at my leisure time system is better and even to enjoy trading currencies viewing frequencies, candles movements effectively system is better than phone. 

I use my computer while i am work in this forum but when i am outside i can use this method. Usually when we using our phone we're surfing on the internet, whic is waste of time but if we do this we can encorage ourselfs to spending much more time in this forum. I think it's great chance to learn more things about crypto.

• +1 1

First of all thanku so much for such useful information it is really beneficial for all members and time saving because It take some a lot of time to open and also use VPN to open it so it's good.

Thank you, my friend, for this important feature that you shared with us. Having yobit on the device’s home page is a good and useful thing for us that enables you to work on it easily

Thank you mate for sharing this idea with us. I think I will add cryptotalk and yobit to my phone's homepage soon as it is being used almost everyday now. So in order to make it convenient for me I will add it also because now it the usage of it has become kind of a priority for me.

Yes it is yery useful method .But this is not for necessary use..I am also put  my forum in homepage.In future better updates will come.i think laptops or desktop are better to work in Cryptotalk. 

Yes friend  It's on my browser's homepage.  This site is a really good site.  Just as we can easily earn money from it, we can also gain a lot of knowledge from it.  It helps us financially.  Thank you.

Thanks to proportion this information a way to deliver any website in our domestic page, I think most of android customers understand this feature however who absolutely don't no this selection then this subject matter beneficial for those individuals,but I do not want to see this forum like a app in my cell so I didn't do this.

Well this is really a good information mate. I just have di it now and feel better and fast to access the site through one click on Cryptotalk button on homepage. Thank you so much for this kind information. I hope all the member will feel the same as I am. ❤️

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you dear I was trying too more but I'm failed but now by your experience I will try it what will please keep your sharing of precious experience because there many junior member like me who need to more knowledge, trick and tips thank you once agian.

Edited by MT khan
  • +2 1

I like to work here and now I don't like anything else and that's why I have placed it on the home screen of my mobile so that I can operate it easily.And I usually operate this forum from chrome browser.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have both favourite Yobit and Crypto talk forum at my browser. Whenever I open my browser I see both of them and unintentionally visit both of them without realising it's become my habit to visit both of them many times. This gives me a good update and I  know many things with in time. So this is a good decision to place both of them at your device desktop. This is very easy and convenient for users. 

Actually my friend, it would be useful for us to set up this discussion board on our device and create it on our homepage and save us some time when we want to go to this forum.This selection.  I use this option.  Thank you so much for sharing the way to install a website on the home web page.

I also set this page in my bookmarks and alsl I have create it's app icon in my home page. So that whenever I have to work here, directly goes to this app icon and goes to the original crypto talk website.

It is very helpful for everyone who don't know about this my friend I use crypto forum in my mobile phone and  it is easy to use in mobile     phone .  Otherwise your post is useful and informative and thanks for sharing this post .

• +1 1

A big big thanks to you. It looks like you are learning many new things and teaching us here as well. It is highly informative now we can just open crypto talk by just one click. Thanks again and keep helping us mate.

Hi. Im new here. I think I will add cryptotalk to my mobile as I have some time off home and I I might be better to take advantage of my idle time with the forum. Thanks for the tip, it will certainly save us a few more seconds.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. It is a convenient option to place a shortcut on the desktop in order to quickly enter the forum. Indeed, it is an effective, successful and shortcut method that everyone can benefit from.

Just like the author, I added CryptoTalk to the desktop of the phone and computer. I visit the forum all day long, and such a shortcut gives me the opportunity to do it faster and save time. Thank you!