Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Is good we should be sharing idea because with that we can improve how knowledge in this forum and the forum will look so interested too people like me because I am so a new member 

Cooperation is the key to success. My friend did well in highlighting cooperation between members.
It is important for all members to help each other to benefit everyone, because cooperation and education of others shorten the way for them to reach the summit. (Let us make cooperation our slogan)

Hello everyone working together as a team will make us understand more on crypto currency with good intention we will be able to achieve our goal, the more you look the less you see following this precution will lead you to earn income on your day to day activities

• Useful or interesting 1

Your post is very commendable and interesting, working as a team always bring success to any project or work. working as a team in this forum will benefit all of us.

This is true, I entered this forum from the talk of friends, and indeed I found a large amount of cooperation between the members and the exchange of knowledge. I am grateful to be in the Crypto Forum. I hope to become a great experience in this field

We absolutely require a personal one to share his expertise among us even if people are reasonable. Teamwork can not only profit us but also it will serve others. when we help others it motivates them to encourage numerous others in the expectation. Only if we share our knowledge we can discover or obtain new concepts from others.

6 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Calvinpriva

The first feature that the forum enjoys is the social aspect. Team work is much better than individual work. The benefit is doubled for all and mistakes are also few.
Therefore, we must work and cooperate with each other to achieve greater successes

You are right @Kenan12 working together as a team is very good because we will support each other all the time  and we will avoid making mistakes regularly. So it's good to work with a team because it will be easy to support each other and to learn new things from one person to another.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agree with you all because there was a saying that says many heads never go Scott free (meaning two heads are better than one) our reviews or replies can testify that we should all stick together in other boost the forum. 

Hi mate, I am fully agree with you and appreciate your thoughts. Work as team work bring success always to all of the members. But my opinion is that you should help your teammates in a positive way such as giving information or knowledge. But you should not help eachother by giving fake reputations or something else. I want to say that if your teammates commit any rules break act like copy/paste, you should have to report them and it is your duty.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Always working as a team brings greater reward because we can exchange knowledge and a lot of information that can benefit each of us that would be useful in the future of cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Yes we can achieve .more as any successful business is achieved by Several Associates with each doing a part but all subordinating personal prominence to the efficiency of the whole.

So we have to made a team. 

We can made a Freelacing Team.

We can made a cryptotalk team to help peoples.

We can made a withdrawal who will change a cryptotalk currency into Cash.

Help others to Help Yourself to gain a lesson of your life

Yes, as a newbie you shouldn't expect our posts to be really informative. Most of us have no idea about the fields that others do, so we would appreciate if someone could give us tips. 

This goal is a bit difficult, since for now in the forum we simply have different goals each one sets a different pace for example. Hya many things that have been learning here and others that are emerging with the passage of time and learning. I am one of those who believe 100% in teamwork, but here what is best is the individual contribution of each and also the guidelines that dictate the moderators of the forum

You made a good post dear I am agree with you I think the only team work is a solution of big problems because there will be more experienced and skilled persons in the team . 

This is a really well thought write up. We know many people may have acquired their knowledge the hard way, which means making a lot of mistakes and learning from them. But with your help, you can prevent many more people from making the same mistakes you did by sharing how to go about doing certain things they may not know how to do. There is always someone that will learn from your post.

Yes working together as a team will lead us to success in life because when ever we walk in team there is no other way which one can harm you, and it's the only way the developed this platform.

I think in this forum without team work no one can learn anything because no one can say that I have know everything about forum. I think many problems solution we did not know but some other know so when we asked they will support and our problems solved and some problems solution they don't know but we know than we can support them .

Thank you, your article is very impressive, it's true that not everyone is lucky and gets support from the closest people, family in particular, when fatigue reaches its peak, frustration with the circumstances that occur,

It is very fortunate that there are many extraordinary friends here, I am excited to live my life again, at least there is hope to rise again as a trader.

We are not here to compete and destroy each other, but to help each other.

thanks for cryptotalk and all my friends

signbot (1).gif

Stronger together. We can achieve more by supporting one another. Whenever there is someone who is most and want to be brought into light then it is out duty to show them, explain to them what might be causing them confusion.

Nothing beats group work as it most times produce the best results and we as a group in this forum should try our best in growing the forum and also creating the vest posts to help others

I agree with your words my friend because team work can help you to gain more knowledge and information, with out friends it would be hard to know about the crypto world

Like  a saying ' two is better than one" and "one and one make eleven"

These  are beautiful saying which express  the importance of group. If one member of group can't able to understand one thing then other member of the same group can help him Jn understanding .

Thank you, it's very informative. I agree, we need to work together as a team. Because each of us have different ideas and opinions, so we should be helping one another by sharing own experiences.

It is easy to achieve what your goal is with a team than being solo. Like here in this forum if we didn't work as a team by sharing knowledge and helping members who needs help there will be people who will left behind and maybe it can also happen to you. So lets win what our goal is by pushing each other up.