Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Thanks for this word of advice and encouraging post and i also agree with you on this mate. Working together as a team brings more success than working alone. As we know that Cryptocurrency trading and investment requires experts and experienced members and members coming together and working together as one team sharing experience and knowledge with eachother on Cryptocurrency will make them thrive and yield more profit.

• +1 1

I think teamwork is always beneficial for the group. Where one cannot think something the others might fill that gap. So working in groups in our business life is always a good way to achieve success. The greatest achievements always came as a result of hard work done by teams working in synergy.

• +2 1

I agree with you completely!
We should work together as a team to spread information and knowledge and share experiences with each other.

And this will contribute to raise the level of the forum.

Edited by nana77

Though your statement sounds good, I don't think we members can work like a team directly. But at the same time one can help each other by sharing their knowledge. It can come from senior members as well as experienced members.

The topic was very good and an important point was presented.  Anything done together can lead to quick success and big things get smaller when everyone works together.  There is a proverb that says, work together in ten, there is no shame in winning or losing.  As we help each other in this forum, we can work well and solve problems easily.

My friend, you rightly said  very well and tell me, it will be very beneficial for me, because after coming together all the members will do some work together and help each other, then according to my opinion it will be better for everyone and  we able to create good environment. United Way Stand Divided We Fall.

• +3 1

Collaboration is fundamental to accomplish extraordinary things, in this site I have met sweet  buddies who have caused me comprehend this delightful business, just as I have seen exceptionally arranged individuals offering their insight for the aggregate advantage.

Yes friend you are right.  If we try to do that as a team while doing any work, then we can easily improve in that work.  Moreover, doing a task in a group way will make that task easier for us.  Thanks buddy, for posting so nice and instructive.

Your post is so good. As we all know this is helping forum here we help each other and learn from the post of others members of this forum. Everyone share their ideas and knowledge here and we learn in this way . If we spend more time we will become expert and experienced member.we all are just like a family and help each other.

Yes, if we work as a team, then we will be able to give good results crypto takao but the issue is that working like a team is a bit difficult, because it has to be commented on and who is made of a man and also work in the team.  

I totally agree with you that we should work as a team. Coincidence is a blessing. If we work together, we will benefit more. We need to build a team that helps each other on this platform. If we think that we can work on it alone and make maximum profit, then our thinking is completely wrong. We need to invite as many people as possible on Cryptotalk and work together.

Hello my friend, thank you for this topic. For me, it is very important to cooperate, not only in this forum, but in everything, but since I am here for the purpose of learning, we must join hands and help each other.

• +4 1

Yes i am agree with you if you work combine to gather.every person have different thinking and when many people work to gather .we generate more i formation we create more ideas about crypto currency .we gain more knowledge and share knowledge which help the other people .we can also achieve there goal which is very helpful in next years. 

As far as i know team work is beat in every field of life team work always yields good results.so in working as a team we will get good knowledge and  experience. So everyone should share his own opinion ideas and experience so that others could get benefited from it..

Yes of course my brother, I am totally agree with your content. Working in group, team, and together is much better than working alone. Ot is because, all the human being are interacted with each other in different purposes. They depends eachother to find the solution of their problems. A group and team can work properly for something special purpose.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In cryptotalk we are all the member of its community. Its our responsibility to solve our problems with each others. You work with others then you can solve many problems try to share your problem to others to find its solution and achieve their target. 

Yes, the work of the collective can we achieve through a lot of success, we can share experiences between members and earn interest from each other, and when we see how we have benefited to those who want her and benefit from them, we will feel proud, especially our work in the forum needs to share experiences and knowledge and thus improving our quality of our publications.

The best  thing we can do in this forum is for us o help our self by creating useful post and helping others when they are in need of advise

you can say that in most of the cases one person can not do all the things and in one project there are different skill sets that you need to perform that is why they team is the best.

They said 'Collaboration make a Dream work , With the above saying alone, I completely trust it will cause the normalized development of the individuals , It is the point at which the development goes in complete fellowship at that point, the accomplishment will be essentially simple to accomplish

On 7/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

This is how I agree on everything, to grow you have to support each other since alone it is difficult to reach many goals, help each other community that will take advantage without a doubt

You are right mate working together as a team will make us achieve our goals as we know every one have his or her own opinion and other needs but we have to come as one family in order to help our selves in achieving the goal by sharing knowledge and experience we have for others to benefit from it we should try to learn from one another so as to earn the money and also knowledge with experience

• +1 1

Well post friend you are right group work is the best way of getting achievement in a short time . Therefore we should prefer group work and at this forum we can also work together and can help each other in the trouble.

Team work are always beneficial to all because in team work all presents their suggestions and different opinions. In this way everyone can learn more and enhance their knowledge. And in this way they work better than others and too much earn more than the other peoples. 

• +2 1

If some people create team and work hard they can produce brilliant result because team work is always important in any project just build a strong team and support each other one day you can definitely get your goals but some peoples feel comfortable when he work alone