Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Welcome my friend, we are here in this forum, a team, one integrated team, we give our opinions with confidence and benefit from the opinions of others. At the same time, if we make a mistake, we find someone who corrects these mistakes for us and gives us advice. We must be confident of ourselves and not hesitate to put forward any idea that concerns the forum

Your words are very beautiful .. I support you in this. It is a great idea .. We all have to learn from each other and share information in order to improve ourselves and thus improve the work of this forum .. For me, if I have new and valuable information then why not share it with everyone? Maybe many people benefit from it and I don’t know .. So let us all share new and useful information in order for us to get more benefit

The teamwork you mentioned is a good thing but there are a few things to keep in mind. Because if one is lazy, everything will be fail. So select only good hardwork people. And as you said, this is a good support for those who do not have a job

You are very right but many people only work for their own account, it would be very good to be very friends here but the best thing is that everyone works their own things separately and if you need help, one will gladly do it for me.

It is very good to work as a team because we learn quickly and easily since many people share their knowledge and experiences and others learn this is the best way to learn and in this forum we work sharing useful information and supporting each other in all their  doubts we always support each other to solve your problems let's continue working as the great team that we are.

• +1 1

Each member gives the experience that he has and the experiences he has in the field in which he works. Many members are present in the forum and it is certain that there is at least one person who needs the experience and information that you have. 

Yes, we can work well in this place, so I think we can value the posts that we see good and that serve us to improve our performance in the forum, rarely find very useful information so I see that also a way to thank and value the work of other members, it is good that we support each other in this.

• +2 1

Yes friends we all know that because the output given by an individual and team had lots of different if we are doing as a team work . We can contribute more than an individual and if someone of team members have a weak point this can compensate by another member of that team

My friend, as a beginner, is with you in this wonderful forum. I will try hard to gain knowledge and experience and cooperate with everyone because teamwork brings us all success and reach the top of knowledge. Thank you my friend

Yes working as a team is better than working individually as the team mates are there to support whenever there are any shortcomings and to cover the shortcomings. As of a team work can promote the forum more than an individual. 

Indeed, because there’s a lot of knowledge that will produce if we work as a team here in forum. Every member here are trying to give them best to create a useful and meaningful content just to contribute in this forum. But if we see a post that is not just useful lets try correct them, because we are here as a team and a team are just supporting and helping each other.

• +2 1

Hello, I agree with you that you have made me my friend on this subject.  I look forward to the new things that other members will post here for our newcomers to learn something.Taught at the same time.  You share what you know, and so do we.  I have shared everything I know in this forum and so do you.

Team work always gives more positive results the work individually and i think we should work together by guiding one another so that we can make the progress more effectively then individually.

Obviously! it is much easier to do in groups than to do it alone. Moreover we can discuss any kind of problems that took in our task. Therefore we can complete our task with a complete and perfect way.

Yes dear.. You're right.Since, in this forum we are all friends of each other.so we should all support each other. And enchorage them to move forward. We should learn skills together here and share our creativity and skills with each other.So that everyone can benefit from our post. And they can also help us with new ideas to make it better. So in this forum, of course we should all work together.  Then this forum will be more advanced. So you definitely said well my friend. Let's work together to achieve success and develop this platform as well. Best of luck to you all!

Not every person is expert  in every field. Everyone knows others better in one of their fields. Hey there are many ways to make money that we can share with each other. You have posted very well that we should share our information with each other so that we can earn more money. 

• +1 1

There is a proverb, work together in tens, there is no shame in winning or losing. if everyone works together, any difficult task can be solve very easily.

Of course we should work together as a team. By doing this we can achieve a lot.If you work together, any work is easily finished. There is less chance of making mistakes in the work.Teamwork always gives positive results.

Soo true. Unity is always Strength.When there is a team work, there is sharing of experience and skills improve.Everyone learn from a teamwork.Unity and corporation will enhance the quality of this forum.Be united Stay united.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, ever heard that one stick can be broken easily but a bung of them is harder to break. we ought to work and offer assistance each other as one family within the forum CryptoTalk, on the off chance that you've got any successful experiences in exchanging or contributing cryptocurrencies, it is sweet that you simply share these effective encounters in CryptoTalk to assist The rest of the individuals

• +1 1

Strength lies in unity. Mutual contribution among the members is important. Sharing our knowledge and experiences with each other help others to learn and grow and taking knowledge and experience from others help us to grow and learn. We will stand here together helping each others out, and make this forum a better place to work.

On 7/25/2020 at 1:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

Your words are very logical and valuable.  I think experienced people should be inspired to see your post.  I don't think those who know anything well can teach new members.  They will not be harmed, but all will be grateful to them and pray to Allah for them.  So those of us who know cryptocurrency well should help newcomers learn the unknown.

I am holding up for those unused things that the other individuals will post for us fledglings here to memorize something modern that able to apply in our travel here but I moreover gave exhortation for the individuals that I think I can offer assistance them with my experience.

Hello dear friend. This is my personal feeling, I love your post every time you make content. They are so impressive and amazing and really attractive. I always love reading your posts. And I agree with what you posted. We should grow together as a team and teach other things and skills that we lack. 

So thank you for posting such a beautiful post.

Totally agree with you. We should work and help to each other. Sharing knowledge is one of the purpose of this forum. I have learnt alot of from senior members posts. If we work as a team, we can achieve more