Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

You said right we do help eachother and share useful knowledge if anyone do any mistakes  and anyone not understand anything so we do help eachother team work is good and its more beneficial for us i totally agree with you 

It's absolutely amazing and necessary for many forum members like me. Woh don't know more about the things and don't know the deep meaning of the mamy restrictions and objections . So if anyone tell us or describe the things deeply then thus will be really helpful to new members of the forum.

hello my friend and thank you for your useful topics that motivate us to do our best and work hard in one team to achieve our goals, we should help each other to make this forum a good place for learning and earning money

Let's try and help one another by rating each other post and comments by doing this that means we are helping one another and earn which will help in time needs..

We can achieve more by working to gathers but mostly friends when they found something new they leave us and our friends are the personalaties who may fell us into bad companies in my opinion if we work only alone we will surely get good ways and a day will surely come when we having  lot of following but if we work as a group in our group if one friend is a fake that don't want to work for others that one only work for himself this type of guy will surely fell us into loss so in my opinion if you want to work together then trust is the key for success we must having trust on each other. 

Yes, my friend, we have to help each other and take advantage of valuable and important information in order to develop the forum and with collective work the best results come and we all have to share our information about coding so that everyone who reads our posts learns

Yes I agree with you on the fact to work together sharing constructive and very useful topics, crypto information for everyone to benefits and gain vast experience on how to take advantage of further sections to be earning extra income than depending on campaign rewards. We need to be reporting collectively to help them maintain the forum from spammers and several violaters 

We can be good if we work together here because if we can work together here we can achieve something good here because here we can have knowledge and some good ideas. Hopefully there will be a time when we can do something good together.  If we all benefit each other then we can do something good here. Hopefully from now on we can earn something good.

In the event that we are working independently, at that point the work won't just be longer yet the work will just contain our views. In any case, functioning as a group we will get all the thoughts on grounds that every one of us are novel and has diverse assessment to a particular theme on ground. Therefore, that gives it a preferred position towards picking up progress.

Yes, working as a team can achieve more. But mainly we need unity and equally treat everyone in your team. So if there is unity there definitely a success. 

Edited by Rachel jacob

Yes my friend team work is so important if you want to get more. Team work provides different benefits such as we can make our perfect and can solve our issue . So with this we can learn many thing with correct information.  Sometimes we stuck in in such problem and don't much know about this thing if we are working as team nothing is impossible and we can solve every problem in short time.so team work is important for me with this we can perform batter on this forum and get more reputation if we identify which topic is usefull and which is not.

• +2 1

Yes, if we work in the form of a team, I will be benefited obviously, then we should always work in the team form so that we can perform better and make money. 

Yes of course if we work in the shape of a group, then we will be able to do more work and It would be easy to work, something that we would not know would come to any other friend of ours. So i would like to work in group 

Yes, you really have a good article. This platform is created for us to work together as a team and share ideas and information among ourselves. Its difficult  to learn ourselves but it's easy to learn between ourselves. 

Yeah team work make a dream works. I'm here in the forum because I want to gain some knowledge about crypto and other platforms like trading and mist importantly earn, thankfully I have encountered some post regarding this matter. We need to teach each other like if you know this stuff and you have encounter a newbie asking for help the better to help the newbie..

• Useful or interesting 1

Team work is always of helpful to those in it.its adversible we work together to achieve our own goals. Been into a field like this,one needs to acquired more knowledge from extral source so as to be able to cope with the system efficiently

• +1 1

OK let's do it. Once we get united our achievements will go beyond our expectations. Let's share information on topics that will be of help to one another.  We should work as one body to achieve what we are for. We need unity in every aspect 

Yeah I'm totally agree with you friend. We should work here together for achieve more reputation. If we do this then this site will be more fantastic and we can easily learn and earn from here. So this is very important for us.

The idea of seeing cryptotalk as a team is quite good, we must always seek the benefit of all, grow as a community, we are the cryptotalk family, as a family we are interested in the well-being of the other members, that means providing good content, supporting With some reaction, the effort and good work of each one, eat the posts and take care of our forum from spammers and scammers, if the forum grows, we will do it with it and it is convenient for us to continue growing within the crypto world.

I am absolutely agree with working as a team. beacause we can achive something very hard that we cannot do by myself only. Even sometime we need a mental suuport also for reaching to our goal. Team work can make our life better and more successful. 

There are no confusion on ten is better then one. Team work is the best way to make yourself better. It is helpful for providing knowledge, correcting work. Actually it makes you success one day when you try with a team.

• +2 1

Hi friends I'm new in crytotalk currency and get experience how how to share knowledge with one way or the other, it is very important to share and gain knowledge in crytotalk, that is to join platform and from there you will started relating with different people

Yes my dear it is totally right and well said team work give us more accurate redult and we also better destination I think. So be happy and earn well I think. Cryptotalk provide us platform for better I think.

• +1 1

On 7/25/2020 at 1:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

If we work together then the work gets done much faster so if we work together on this site then we can achieve success faster.The faster we help each other, the better we can get.

Thanks dear dude for sharing useful information because to sharing knowledge is one of the purpose of this forum it is good for sharing and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency so we will work together and in this way we can get more knowledge.