Yobit investbox error ! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Yobit investbox error !

The note they showed to you means the invest box is empty and you won't be able to invest at the present because there is no balance of this currency to give you in return 

This may last for a few hours and maybe for days so just keep trying to inveat in different times

• +2 1

It is a big mistake that yobit has, I have also tried to invest in the investment box with other cryptocurrencies and the same problem happens to me that says error I think that yobit has to solve that problem by removing the plans that no longer have funds to avoid problems now  It is a bit annoying that you cannot invest in the cryptocurrency that you want. I hope that soon yovbit will remove the plans that no longer have funds.

I have not face this problem before but am sure that you will get the answers from the forum members that haveface this kind of problems before with their answers we will also get to benefit from that

The plan you have chosen has the maximum investment limit for 100 of the chosen currency.
You should change the number next to the word investment from 100,000,000 to 100, which is the maximum limit.

The emergence of an error like this means that the plan is full or that it is finished, and this tool must be monitored And when added, it must be entered into quickly, as it possesses very quickly and needs great luck to invest it

• +2 1

The message that appears to you means that the plan is full and you cannot exploit it, and such investments in the investment fund are very desirable and fill up very quickly. But you can choose another fiat currency, such as the Russian ruble, and there are a lot of plans related to it.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you have to contact technical support and send them the problem. They will solve that problem for you, and you have to wait a little to solve this problem. I wish you good luck dear Happy daily

This is very particular and uncommon for the first time I see this, maybe if you update the page or close it and open it again, maybe it will be resolved or just wait a few hours or a few minutes and that type of errors will surely be resolved.

This error is rare at some point because I read it, but this is not common I think that reading the comments it is common to wait a short time or refresh the page and the error is solved is something unusual and is easily solved.

Yobit is the best platform you can invest your currency in, but I don't know about its flaws but thank you for sharing this useful information to the forum.  But if you work here you can get some good profit.

For me, my friend, I have not encountered such a problem, so I advise you to contact the support team of the forum and ask about your problem. I hope it will be solved.

I did not encounter this type of error when I using investbox, I think the problem that you had is rarely happened to all investbox users. But I suggest to try again tomorrow and not to worry about that because there are times that we encounter different problems and I hope that the people behind that is making solution to solve that kind of problem. Try again tomorrow.  

On 7/23/2020 at 1:36 AM, Magnom said:

Hello everyone ! 

Today I wanted to try to invest my USD with Yobit investbox ! 

I have clicked on this plan and they give me this message

" Error It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment "

Note : I have the enough amount of USD (105 Usd )

And the plan is Active ! So how can I solve this problem ?

IMG_20200722_223208_245.jpg

I have never had this problem so you should contract with youbit so that your problem is solved.Your problem will be solved if you talk to their customer care.

It is a unique problem, I do not see anyone who faced this problem. I am also used the investbox but not faced such as a problem. I think you should contact with admin of yobit. It is true that it is a technical problem or untold new rule. ♥️

The reason that you have this message because the coins you want to invest in don't have a lot of volume to give it to the investors you are late to invest in this coin you can choose another one if you want ,this the most reason for some coins 

I do not know my friend, maybe you should have a bigger balance for the transfer. I am new to this forum and I do not have enough information about cryptocurrencies. I hope that experienced members will help you

My friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right there are temporary error in the invest box and my friend I want to tell you that you should not too worried about that because this is very temporary problem and this will be solved very soon you should to wait for them

• +2 1

Try again with a little less amount or a little more, I faced the same problem when I wanted to sell my bitcoins, they told me that it was not enough, I tried again after a period of time and it worked, it might be a technical failure in the network, contact the special support team,  good luck

• +1 1

I fount yobit invest box error several time, moreover i also found error in the free coin section of the yobit may be its a bug of the website or something more.

The truth is that I can not help you much because it never happened to me, whenever I want to make my investments, I have done them with total success, my dear friend tries again, who tells you to leave you now and you can do it quietly, it may happen that the page is saturated and therefore at that time you could not make your investment luck.

I haven't faced this issue. So I will suggest you to enter some low amount because might this investment plan have some limitations. Otherwise go for another plan or wait for a few time because sometimes such issues occur due to technical issue. Hope that your issue will be resolved soon.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I have not encountered such a problem before, my friend, but I suggest you try again after changing the investment amount. I also suggest contacting one of the supervisors to find out the reason for this message, and please do not forget to inform us of the result because any member can face this problem

• +1 1

You may encounter some technical problems, which could be due to the presence of some updates in the platform, but I do not think that it is a common problem, you can check the amounts that you can invest in the terms, or the investment pattern.
If you find that everything you are doing is correct, you can write to support, and they will definitely help you.

• +2 1