First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

Of course, my friend, we always have to continue and try and try bitter and twice, and we do not despair. We have to achieve our goal, whatever the cost. We must continue to gain information and money and reach the final as soon as possible.

Edited by GhadeerEsber

Failure is something natural in our life, the important thing is never to give up, but on the contrary, you must continue trying to improve and learn from mistakes, in the case of our own posts we must try to follow the rules so that they are not eliminated.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes absolutely right I am strongly agreed with you you are it is said that hardworking is essential for the success of life it is said an intelligent man cannot be succeed but a hard working man must succeed in life if we fail then don't get to hurt because fail means first attempt in learning so try try again and you will succeed one day

• +1 1

@Guru2050yes you are right dear friend  when we start any work in beginning we must face difficulties if we continue keep working and don't give up we will succeed.  Some people lose heart and stop working. Hard work is the key of success. 

• +2 1

You are right friend I am agree with you we should create new and informative topics as we know the first step is hardest but one day we will be able to create the useful topics by getting the good experience from failures. We can win the race to learn from our mistakes and the failures and can get joy of success.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I totally agree with you almost always if you do not have experience in what you are going to start you can go wrong but we always have a second chance and in my humble opinion is when we pay more attention because we already know what we do not have to do wrong, we investigate more on the subject that we have failed and that is when we achieve our successes good luck to all.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend you have a great question.Because if you work first where And He doesn't do you well And you do it again And then do it again.That's how you try again and again And you succeed. That way we can say That if we don't succeed for the first time.So by trying again and again we succeed in our work.And win the race.

11 hours ago, Usama110 said:

...Hardwork beats  talent when talent doesn't work hard....

Absolutely @Usama110 gifted talented must also work hard to make sure he remains on the track moving forward making full-strength success. In this forum what makes you special and unique is the hard work and it pays In return success and achievements.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Ya You are right. It doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that.

You are on the right track sir, that's why some people said Rome wasn't created in a day. One needs to keep writing and I am sure it would be published one day. But also one needs to check wwhyhis/her topics are being deleted and learn from it.

Yes you are right. First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails

Slow and steady win the race. We must learn our mistakes what we do and what will do in future it will help us to overcome our mistakes

My friend When i started working on the forum, I faced many frustrations, but I was able to overcome them in order to complete the work and earn more money. So never think of becoming successful without hardwork but focus on doing smart work.

Edited by jahanzaibrj

When we try to score a goal while playing football, and our effort goes without a goal, we can't win, in life when we make several attempts we have to try harder to hit the goal post and shake the net to do something and we fail, We have to keep trying until we win.

• +2 1

Our first steps are always the most difficult in anything. We entered here with a little information and every day that goes by we learn more and gain more information

y friend When i started working on the forum, I faced many frustrations, but I was able to overcome them in order to complete the work and earn more money

Yes you are right. First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails. I was able to overcome them in order to complete the work and earn more money.

Dear friend you have a great question.Because if you work first where And He doesn't do you well And you do it again and then do it again.

Well you are proper when anybody entries in new area situations no longer easy.First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails.

Well you are proper when anybody entries in new area situations no longer easy.First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails.Try again and again until you get the goals.if you hard work and knowledge and skills you do everything you wants.innovation is mother of needs.

I agree with you because even thought I have some ideas and try sometimes to publish a topic.I will start publishing high quality topics also to help improving the forum.

• +3 1

Yes , I agree that first attempt is not good enough. In the beginning , such problems occur with everyone but we should not give up in any case. We should think about something that is not improving our work, then we have to find that thing and improve it first.

• +3 1

It is not a win the race as I see it. It is more about giving something that is not in the forum as a post already. If there is some post to discuss then you should give reply there. If you are unsure then make search.

Great this post, because it's totally true! Many people do not understand that success comes with patience and having been wrong several times. No one succeeds without being wrong several times, the important thing is to accept that you did things wrong and keep going. It's the only way to grow and succeed. It happens in trading and it happens in real life. Cryptotalk exists to teach us this and more!

Dear mate you are saying right absolutely.first attempt is not good enough if we post and this post is deleted we can't loose our courage and try again and again one day we will succeed .if you want achieve the goal we can't loose our courage.

Failure makes a men perfect...As you know, A human not be achieves success in first trial. A person has to lose many times to reach success. The real meaning of success is that A person tries repeatedly to achieve her purpose. After repeated defeats, when a person completely rip off his or her purpose, there is no  limit  of happiness. To reach your destination through hard work and smiling is the only success.👌

First attempt is always hard and memorable and we always learn from our failures. Life is the name of struggling and keep on struggling till you win.

Well you are proper when anybody entries in new area situations no longer easy.First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails.Try again and again until you get the goals.if you hard work and knowledge and skills you do everything you wants.innovation is mother of needs.We can win the race to learn from our mistakes and the failures and can get joy of success

First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails.You are right friend I am agree with you we should create new and informative topics as we know the first step is hardest but one day we will be able to create the useful.

I will try my best to win.and to am looking pablik  soon,,when i entered this frome.First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails.You are right friend I am agree with you we should create new and informative topics as we know the first step is hardest but one day we will be able to create the useful.

First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails.You are right friend I am agree with you we should create new and informative topics as we know the first step is hardest but one day we will be able to create the useful.At the beginning of anything, when we take our first step, we have to face very difficult today because the first step always proves to be the most difficult.

First attempt is not good but when you will fails in your first attempt then you will learn a lot of things about that thing in whicb you fails.You are right friend I am agree with you we should create new and informative topics as we know the first step is hardest but one day we will be able to create the useful.At the beginning of anything, when we take our first step, we have to face very difficult today because the first step always proves to be the most difficult.Yes my dear friend, I agree with you, we answer more things about some of the topic.

Well bro you are absolutely right.First Attempt is always be very difficult and you should face many problem's in firsts attempts.try try again unit you succeeded.